The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 am

Rickamaru wandered the streets and looted some spare coin from the various drunkards that were laying about in a comatose state from the over-consumption of alcohol. Once his bag was full he decided to find a laid back no question's asked inn to rest until morning. The mission given to him by hid lord still fresh in his mind, he began to wonder how long until his next contract was given to him. He was eager to begin his work and reclaim his power. If the council were to find him now, he wasn't sure he could withstand a prolonged battle. Looking up he found an inn tucked in a shady part of town, The Lazy Possum.
"Well it looks like as good a place as any." Descending the stairs into the inn he first noticed the bar. He walked up to it and ordered a stiff drink. It had been a long day and his head was still throbbing from the destruction and reassembly of it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

"I think so, get what you wish." Chaos said a little bit distracted. He pulled a small brick out of the wall near the table and reached into the hole, inside he found a small piece of paper with a purple flower on it. Chaos gave a sigh of relief as he put the brick back in place. Suddenly he turned and saw one of the men who were fighting back in the forest. Not quite sure how to act, Chaos got up and prepared to order the food while remaining vigilant.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 am

"Don't look now, but that fellow from the woods seems to be following us." Aren whispered into Reina's ear. She scanned the room and caught sight of the shady man from the forest.

"Aren, I'm not liking this, I don't think I trust that man." She whispered back, "You'd better hide, we'll attract a lot less attention without you floating around." Aren took to Reina's shoulder and she placed her hair around him like a curtain. "Should we tell Chaos he's here when he gets back?" she asked him.

"Might be better that way, then he'd be prepared if trouble started happening."

"I don't want anymore trouble today, I just want to eat my blackberries and pancakes and get some sleep." She replied. "Chaos should know though, When he gets back I'll tell him."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:54 am

Chaos walked back to the table and sat down with a sigh. "Alright it should be ready soon."

He pulled the small piece paper out of his pocket and looked at the flower on it again.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 am

Rickamaru asked about what food was available. Deciding that the pancakes sounded good, he ordered them and a refill on his drink. He was thinking about the creatures he fought in the forest. The first one wasn't such a big deal but the one that bugged him the most was the thing that the man had become. How something clearly filled with extreme magic could be completely immune to it was beyond him. Rickamaru was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice the other two from the forest across the room. He waited patiently at the bar for his pancakes and sipped his drink.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:42 am

"Don't look now, Chaos, but that fellow from the woods is here." Reina whispered. "What should we do about him do you think we should just lay low?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:27 am

" Yeah I noticed. Drawing attention is the last thing we need right now. Just stay as you are and relax.. Don't completely drop your guard though, be prepared for anything." Chaos said, as the light from the fire reflected off his lenses
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Reina's muscles were tensed. "Is he one of the ones that started the big fire?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 am

"I'm not sure, I wasn't watching them too closely at the time. One minute everything was calm and the next they were fighting and the forest was on fire. I'm guessing he at least had some part in it though." Chaos murmured
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Rickamaru finished his second drink as his pancakes arrived. He then asked the Bartender if they had some hot cider or tea. Getting drunk wasn't something he wanted to deal with right now. While he waited on his new drink, he started in on his pancakes. Without turning his head, he began to scan the room. Since his back was to the other two, he still hadn't noticed them. Rickamaru finally relaxed fully since there were no familiar faces or souls of light. He felt safe for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Three beings had entered the inn and were standing near the entrance. One looked human enough, but it was clear that the other two weren't human, as one had bright blue hair and emerald eyes, and the other was covered in red scales, and had a pair of wings on his back. To make them even more inconspicuous, the blue-haired one had a double-headed axe hanging from his belt, the human had a massive Shamisen, and the dragon-like one sported a massive sword on his back.

The blue-haired one, Ruul, was talking to the other two, but his attention was on Chaos, who's gas mask had caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

"I'll be fine I can pay for my own meal" Quint replied to Ruul "Oh and shall I find a table for us?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:23 pm

"Sure, if you want to," said Ruul, "I'm not going to order just yet, there's something that caught my attention."

His eyes had fallen on the Kokiri sitting with the masked man. He had never heard of Kokiri leaving the forest, and he wanted to ask her about it.

He slipped away from the other two and made his way towards the table where the two interesting individuals sat.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Jaruzak told Quint, "im just going out for a bit, ill be back in about 30 - 60 minutes" he then walked out side, jumped in the air and let out his wings. He then gained altitude and flew towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:14 am

"Those guys look like trouble." Reina pointed out the three that had just entered. The dragon-like one left as she was pointing them out. "That one there is headed our way." Reina's body tensed again as she prepared for another fight, even though she really didn't feel like she had it in her to go through another battle.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:36 am

Chaos sighed. He picked out a quieter and less known place for a reason, but more and more interesting figures were popping in. Putting the paper back in his pocket he said " Stay calm, I don't think there will be any trouble as long as we're in a populated area." He then began to start thinking of all the exits he remembered from this location. His head was low and his hand heated up with energy a bit under the table. Could this be one of the ones after him?

Last edited by Catspirit123 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:26 am

Reina noticed her companion seemed nervous. 'If I could just see his face...something tells me his face would be easy to read...I could tell what he was thinking I think.'

"Hey, you okay?" she asked, "I'm sure we can take this guy." she tried reassuring him even though she wasn't sure herself. "Maybe he has us confused with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 am

"?? ok ill find my own table then" He said to Jaruzak. He went to an empty table and started playing a soothing tune on his shamisen.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:27 am

Remembering he was with company, he eased up a bit. "Remember your training, always keep a cool head," a voice echoed through his head." Chaos took a breath and eased up a bit, still remaining alert of course "Sorry, my mind just...wandered for a second..." He muttered as he turned his head towards the fire
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:26 am

Ruul could see the wariness in the Kokiri's eyes as he drew closer. It made him feel a little uneasy. He stayed a little distance from the table, hoping to help them relax, "I... I couldn't help but notice... are you a Kokiri?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:34 am

Her friend's nervousness and her own tension after the last 24 hours she had had made her ready for anything but a question of her own species. This guy with the spiky blue hair, whoever he was, didn't look nearly as timid as he sounded when he asked either. She felt inclined to be less rude than she originally intended, but that was still pretty rude. "Yeah, why?" She asked still pretty tense from expecting a fight.

'What does this guy really want?' she wondered, 'he can't seriously just want that? I mean why?'
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 am

Ruul shrugged, "I've never seen a Kokiri before. I thought they couldn't leave the forest." His eyes inadventently went to Chaos' gas mask. He knew when questions could go from interest to obnoxiousness, though, and decided against asking about it.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 am

"Some Kokiri's think so too." She replied bitterly. "I bet most people back home think I'm dead by now." The subject hurt a little and she wasn't really sure why she had said anything about it in the first place. 'Oh well,' she told herself 'the past is the past and that's that.'
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 am

Chaos quietly surveyed the man at their table making no movements or noise other then the sounds of his filtered breathing, eyes hidden in the glare from the light against his lenses. Is that really all he came to ask about? "Such a trivial matter," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:55 am

Ruul could see something was troubling her. He wanted to offer his help, but it didn't seem like a good idea at the moment. So he did the first thing that came to his mind, "Well, my friends and I are looking for some special masks. Unfortunately, we don't know exactly what it is we're looking for... You two wouldn't happen to have seen any suspicious masks around, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next