The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Kialo didn't know if it was true or not but decided to believe him since it was easily possible to make such a circlet, if you knew how to use glyphs and how to empower them for longer periods of time. "Ah ok, I'm sorry that I wasted your time then." After that he walked away and started to look for a library or at least a book store so that he could learn something about this world's history and culture.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Fenrir watched the stranger go, and then headed for the exit of town. Once he was out of everybody's sight, he shot into the air, propelled by the wind. He spread out his cloak to catch as much wind as possible, and flew off towards Snowhead, disappearing into the clouds.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:08 am

Looking around for the shopkeeper's soul, Rickamaru was unable to detect it. Cursing to himself, Rickamaru went to the market to get supplies for his journey. He may not have Majora's mask but he knew where it would wind up. For now, he just had to focus on gathering the others.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Reodip was still sitting in the inn when he saw Ruul again and walked towards him. "It seems that the person that you mentioned earlier isn't here anymore. You said there were 2 people travelling with you so where is the other one?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 pm

"Oh, I haven't seen him this morning. He must be sleeping in, or he could have gone out while I was gone."

Last edited by Draezeth on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 am

After some time Chaos moved over to Fist, " Since you're here, there are some things we need to discuss. Come with me for a second." He motioned her into a more secluded area. "Yes sir." Fist immediately replied and then got up with him. Before moving he quickly turned to Reina, "Try not to hurt yourself while I'm over there." The two then moved to the quiet area.

As soon as the two reached the seclude end of the room, Chaos pulled out the mask that the now deceased hunters had, blood dried on the lenses. " Frost's dead." He said quietly. The two had their heads aimed down for a moment in silence. Finally Chaos broke the silence, "Now then, we should discuss what's next. Should we part ways or stick together?" Fist put her hand on her chin in thought. "Well we'd be more effective together, both of our original pursuers are no longer chasing us and together we can take on anymore that come out way. Also you're going to need help if you're going to be carrying that dead weight with you." She nodded her head towards Reina and then continued, "How did you even end up with her? You're one of the last people I know to take on a responsibility such as this." Chaos sighed and leaned against the wall, arms crossed. "It started as a mutual thing, I was lost in the forest and I saw her and some other men fighting a strange creature, hoping they knew a way out I decided to help kill the beast. Two of them began attacking each other and set the forest on fire during their conflict, meanwhile I carried the girl away, who was unconscious at the time. I saw that she was kokiri, therefor she would know her way through the forest and to clocktown. Since the we've just sort of stuck together."

Fist laughed at the explanation. "You always were sparing to children. Who knew that you had a soft exterior in that hardened body of yours." She punched his shoulder in a friendly manor. Chaos was a little agitated at the teasing, but he'd grown used to Fist's unusual behavior. "Well then, if we're staying you should know we're moving out as soon as she's healed, but it seems we'll be delayed with these new injuries she's gained. We were thinking of heading to the mountains." Fist replied, " Well then I'll follow. Gorons make for fun opponents." She lifted her metal covered hands up in a fighting stance. As their discussion was coming to an end she said a little quieter, " Also, speaking freely, I missed you sir." Chaos glanced at her for a moment. " Yeah, me too."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:45 am

Getting into any more trouble today didn't sound very appealing to Reina. She decided to slip upstairs to their room and try to get some sleep. "I need to be able to defend myself. I mean what if Chaos hadn't shown up today?" She thought about what she could do. "I know, Chaos and Fist both know how to fight. Maybe they could train me." The more she thought about it the more it made sense. "Yeah, I'll ask them to teach me." She rushed upstairs and decided to wait until morning to ask.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 am

Seeing Reina moved upstairs the two decided to stay down a little longer and took a seat at a table. Fist nabbed an alchoholic beverage and started to drink it. "You know those cloud your senses.." Chaos said. Fist looked at him for a second before replying, "Oh come on, there's nothing we really need to do right now, I think I'll be fine if I have one little drink." She proceeded to take another sip before putting it down. "So, how do you think the others are doing?" She said after a long period of silence between them. Chaos replied solemnly, " I don't know. They're tough, as long as they're smart they'll survive. It's not something to think about now though, remain focused on the mission at hand and worry for them later." fist nodded and finished her drink. She yawned with exhaustion from the long day. "You can use my bed if you need some rest. Room number 3 upstairs." Chaos said to her at the action. "Negative, that's you're room I can make due outside." Fist objected. Chaos then replied again saying, "I insist that you do. My observation is that you haven't had a good rest since we began running, it'd be best for you to use it and be well rested for later events when we need to be at top efficiency. Besides, I haven't slept much as of late..." Fist finally gave in to her tired body and went upstairs. Meanwhile, Chaos remained at the table and pulled out the weapon schematics and his own gun, along with some parts to see if he could recreate what was on the page.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 am

Reina sat up when Fist entered the room. "Where's Chaos?" She had just assumed Chaos and Fist would come up at the same time. Reina knew that if Chaos trusted this woman that she could too but she still didn't feel as easy around her as she did with him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:36 am

Fist looked at Reina, "Oh he's just downstairs thinking as usual. He's got a lot to deal with right now." She removed her large metal gauntlets as she was talking and put them on the side table with a thud before sitting down and removing her cloak, fully revealing the body suit underneath.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 am

Reina was never one to pry so she didn't bother asking what sort of things were on Chaos's mind. If Fist had wanted to tell her she would've. Reina instead turned her attention to a good way to open the conversation for getting some training. "So you're pretty good at hand-to-hand combat right?" No better approach than the direct approach.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 am

At the question Fist punched her open palm. "None better," She replied with a bit of enthusiasm at the acknowledgment of her skills.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:51 am

Reina became more excited. "Wow..." Reina smiled and was impressed by Fist's confidence in herself. "Do you think...could you teach me to fight?" Asked Reina.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 am

Fist laughed a little at the request. "You want me to train you? Are you sure you could handle it?" Fist did have experience training others as she'd often done to new recruits back in the day.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 am

Reina thought about all she'd been though recently. After three straight days of near death experiences she was tired of being knocked out, thrown around and beaten up. If she could survive a monster attack, an explosion and being tossed about like a rag doll she was sure she could handle being trained to defend herself for these sort of happenings. "I can handle it. I'll give it everything I've got." She said trying to sound as tough as possible.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 am

Fist enjoyed her attempt at being tough by the kid. "I like your enthusiasm. Alright I'll try to teach you a thing or two tomorrow, seeing as Chaos said we'll probably be here a few more days. I'm warning you though, just because you're a kid doesn't mean I'll show you any mercy." She leaned back on the bed against the wall, pleased to have something else to do other then running away from dangerous people.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:10 am

"Really! You'll train me!" Reina was so excited she almost bounced off her bed. "Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 am

Fist waved her hand in a fanning motion towards Reina. "Yeah yeah, you probably won't be as excited in the morning. Learning to fight like us isn't easy."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 am

Reina became more serious, "If you don't mind my saying so miss, I don't care how easy it is. All I care about is being able to fight. For the last three days all I've done is almost die. Without Chaos I'd probably not be here right now. I want this training because it might save my life, I want it so I can keep traveling with Chaos and not burden him. If I was looking for easy I'd just go back home."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 am

"An admirable reason.... well then you should sleep now so you won't be tired tomorrow. We're going to start nice and early." Fist then began to think up how she was going to go about a training regiment for the next day.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 am

Reina laid back in bed, she realized how tired she was as she very quickly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:46 am

Fist also relaxed and eventually dozed off on the comfy bed. Meanwhile, downstairs Chaos was working on his gun still. Two of his fingers were glowing purple as he slowly moved them down a chunk of metal, the heat causing the material to mold into the shape he was attempting to make in order to mimic the diagram.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:15 pm

(Let's wait for the Aussies to get back before we continue, ok?)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Quint headed outside somehow not noticing the strange masked person and began exploring. It was late when he returned. walking in he saw Ruul and another man sitting at a table.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Jaruzak was restless as he lay on his bed deciding on what to do next, so he jumped out of his window and flew over the town letting the winds calm his mind as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next