The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Scotia turned back to Robby and scratched the back of her head, "I probably could have told you on the way here... did you see that... weird looking building?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Robby snorted "Tall or short one?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Will rolled into the clearing moments later and hopped out of ball form." I'm baaack!"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Scotia waved at Will while still talking to Robby "I'm not too sure what the tall one is, but my guess is the short one." she claimed. "Though now that you mention it... the tall tower does remind me of Pokemon Tower..."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:35 pm

"I'm not sure. There's a tall needle on the top of it." Robby explained. "But I couldn't get a good look at the small shrine." Robby looked around at the rest of the group. "So what have you guys been up to?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 am

Jordan tackled Will and sat on his chest. "I was so worried about you! Do you realize how long you were gone?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:45 am

Will landed with a loud thud. "Uuuuh not really. Time just flew by for me. While those two were looking at towers and all that I talked to this marill and learned that there's no real danger on the road and can say first hand that there's nothing that amazing outside the town other than timid mons that have never seen an automaton before." He stuck a hand in his hollow body and pulled out some berries. I found some wacky looking berries. Can't remember the name but I'm pretty sure they heal paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Robyn looked over at Robby. "Well," she said. "J's been worrying about you guys. I was trying to organize another exploration team and Trace was practising his attacks. Turns out that no one listens to me as a peoplemon either."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Will chuckled and got up. "Well I don't think we'll need to do much more exploration here. If we gotta meet someone in that tower we should get on that. Don't want to end up getting there at late. It's rude to drop in on someone in the middle of the night." He said as he brushed dirt off his back
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 am

"Good point, It can also give us time after to umm "Aquire" some supplies from the pokemart. I might not be right but we do have probably a large journey....and i wouldnt mind a decent pillow to sleep on."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 am

Robby looked at Trace. "Eh...it's kind of a small town.... it's going to take a lot of effort to sneak into the shrine, much more to get to the pokemart..." He explained.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Steffen stepped out of the cave, "Stealing? I doubt it'll come to that. Nature had pretty much everything we need, doesn't it? We just need to stock up on berries."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm

"Trace I don't think they sell to wild pokemon. You might have to do without a pillow." Jordan pointed out. "And how do you plan to sneak in and steal one, I'm pretty sure we'd catch unwanted attention that way."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Kenny didn't really care for the shrine, he obviously was going to follow everyone when they left but he at least wanted to learn 1 move of his premade movelist.
The one he thought would take the longest was endure, he looked around and started to think who would be the best to train endure with 'hmm... I need to be able to endure special AND physical attacks, I can't use trace for the special training since I'm immume to his electric attacks. Drae could do a huge part of the special training but who to choose for the physical part, hmm... goluk is pretty strong but so are bagon and scyther. Maybe I should be their "punching bag" when they want to learn a move... wait... I could actually do that for the etire group and that would probally work out.'

He walked towards the group and sat down "I personally think we should at least know which moves we want to learn and how we are going to use these new bodies in a fight so that everyone has a perpose and we won't needlessly attack eachother or wonder what someone is going to do when he suddenly sneaks away from the group so that he could hit the pokemons back without it seeing it coming. I will now already tell you guys I plan on being a pure wall so no attacking moves and only defencive ones to protect you guys from getting hit very hard by something that would have probally knocked you out."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm

"I could see that, but I think that we should decide that on the way there. Maybe Mew's friend can change us back, or maybe he's going to tell us we're like this forever, but I just want to know. We don't know anything about what happened and this is our chance to get answers and I personally want the as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:40 pm

"I can't just decide what I'm gonna do in combat on the spot! I'll do what I think's best for the situation! I CAN TAKE HITS AND THROW EM FOR M-M-M-MAAASSIVE DAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!" Will exclaimed as he rolled in a circle and threw a couple punches, not realizing that he pretty much just decided on what he was saying he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:12 pm

"I've done a little experimenting," Steffen offered, "I can deal a little mental damage by messing with people's minds. Takes a bit of concentration, but I'm sure I'll get used to it with practice."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am

"I'm not even sure what moves Deerling can learn," Robyn said. "I just wanna focus on getting home as soon as we can."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:43 am

Steffen was ready with an answer to Aka's dilemma, "Double Kick. Deerlings learn double kick." The Fighting-type move had been a nightmare for him while he trained his all Ice team. "If you evolve you can also learn Horn Drain... or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Scotia turned to Steffen and Robyn, "Horn Leech." Scotia started pacing back and forth remembering Deerling's moves, "If you really want the list I can remember it, I have most normal types and first form Pokémon memorised."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Jordan didn't know most of the moves she could do. "I don't really know any moves, and I don't know who I'd be more effective against either." She stated what she was pretty sure was the obvious. "I'm really going to need help here."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 am

"Bulbasaur is less physical and more of a ranged fighter I'd say. Throw leaf ninja stars, whip from far off, leech health, poison bitches, etc." Will said as he poked J's bulb a few times. "Although we're all still new at this so I'm sure we'll eventually find our own personal style to doing things.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 pm

"Well as cat said, Bulbasaur is more of a ranged and debuff fighter, and seeing how it's speed is a bit on the low side you would be best leaning more to that side helping us by blasting though our enemies with a solarbeam, poisoning them with poisonpowder, or you could stay back and use things like seed bomb but what ever you decide you will try to learn I will try to help you and master your moves."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Scotia shot her hand into the air, "Bulbasaur can have the Chlorophyll ability, that could technically make J the fastest out of all of us if she had it." Scotia turned to J to explain, "Pokemon with Chlorophyll go a lot faster in bright sunlight than they would at other times."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:12 pm

"True, but at the same time it would also support fire types which would be able to let her faint faster and cause more trouble for aka since she's also a grass type and also more trouble for kik and that would even double if he evolved, so I think that if she has chlorophyll ability we shouldn't rely on it very much since quite a few of us would then be at a disadvantage."

Last edited by Necruta on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next