The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 am

Jordan did not like the idea of being ridden like an animal but she liked the idea of walking slow enough for Steffen to keep up even less. She stopped and waited for him. "Hop on."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:43 am

Madi snapped out of her daze, noticing others headed into the cave. "Oh!" Her exclamation was almost sleepy. She bounced off of her tail and ran towards the others "Wait for me-- I wanna come, too!" She hated being left out of things. Plus, she felt vulnerable when she wasn't around people.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:46 am

Steffen smiled, happy that Madi had decided to come along. He shrugged to J, "Thanks, but I guess it won't be necessary."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:07 am

"Errm..." Trace wasn't sure what the cubone said and was equally startled by his sudden appearance. "H-hello?" He couldn't think of anything else to say to it.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 am

Will walked deeper into the darkness with the ever growing search party. Luckily he had little trouble seeing in the dark. Secretly he was hoping to run into something interesting, but so far little caught his eye. "This cave goes far back." He said as he walked along
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:05 am

Robyn listened closely to the cubone's words. "That sounds kinda like German," she said. "But not as harsh..." she paused for a second. "Fourth Day?" She asked the Cubone, hoping he would understand her.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 pm

'Het lijkt er op dat ze engels spreken, ik hoop dat pokemon makkelijk kunnen overschakelen tussen mensen talen anders is er een proble... nou eigenlijk niet, ik zou noch steeds mijn bot als "pen" kunnen gebruiken om te comuniceren maar dat is niet bepaald handig'
(translation: 'It seems like they speak english, I hope pokemon can switch easily between human languages otherwise this could be troubleso... well... actually not, I could still use the bone as a "pen" to comunicate but that should be only as a last effort')
As soon as he wanted to speak he heard a dearling ask "Fourth Day?"
"Yeah, why are you asking that anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Relieved the the Cubone could understand English Trace answered. 'Because all of us here are members. I'm Trace the pikachu, thats Robyn the Deerling and Scotia is a Minccino. For some reason FD members have been turned into pokemon and have been transported into another world."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Robby walked back inside the cave after dealing with some of the logs. As he walked in he saw Scotia, Trace and Robyn talking with a Cubone. He was interested but he couldn't focus. He was exhausted. Having to use his wings all day really took a lot out of him and he underestimated how much energy flying used. He trudged over to the side of the cave and sat down. He didn't want to sleep without everybody being there so he stayed awake while his wings vibrated against his back.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 pm

"Then it must have been Dutch, not German," Robyn said. "Are you Kenny?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm

"Yeah, or is there someone else that speaks dutch in DF besides me that I don't know about? aaaanyway who else is here exept trace, scotia and aka?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Robyn paused for a second. "Uhh... There's Ash and Dragon, Madi and Steffen, Kikren's the Scyther and J and the commander," she said. "I think that's everyone."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 am

Dragon had been assorting through the sticks and logs in preparation for the fire, and arranged them into a pile he found aesthetically pleasing. When he was done with that he searched around the area and gathered some rocks and dried grass and then used them in the construction of the fire area, (placing the stones around the fire area to create a small barrier as well as several stones in the stick pile to keep it structurally intact, the dried grass is used to be the flammable start and to help keep the fire healthy). When he was done he called to Ash, "You should start the fire now".
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 am

The deeper they got into the cave the harder it was for Jordan to ignore her hunger, her energy was starting to be spent and besides sitting out in the sun for a while she hadn't done much to replenish it. "W-we should head back now..." She faltered a little as she started to feel dizzy. "Please?" She was afraid of what this meant, What if she would slow everyone down if they needed to travel through a cave? What if they needed t travel at night? She knew if she had had her human body these wouldn't be concerns. She was starting to feel angry with herself for these new limitations. Angry and afraid was never a good combinations for her but she tried hard not to let it bubble to the surface. She was just glad it was dark so no one could see her like that. She didn't cry and tried to keep a steady voice. "Guys please lets turn around."
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 am

Ash looked around nervously, her human body was never capable of producing fire and she wasn't sure how to make this one do it. She started to steady her breathing and try to channel the warmth of her body. Opening her mouth she tried to force out fire. It wasnt as impressive as she thought it would be as it was just ember but then again thats all what can be expected at such a low level of a pokemon. "It feels really weird to use something like that" She said as she faced Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Dragon sat beside Ash at the fire, "It would be good for you to tell me how to use fire attacks, im going to learn ember eventually and maybe someday flamethrower, so it would be good if you can help me learn after you do".
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Even though J was disguising her emotions, Steffen's horns saw right through her facade of nonchalance. He wondered how the others felt, with their emotions so easy to read for him. He didn't see the power as a bad thing, himself. As a human he'd been empathetic, so this power almost felt already natural to him.

He stopped walking, "Alright then. We'll do some more exploring tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Will wasn't done exploring. It felt like they'd hardly gone anywhere to him. "Eh, you guys head back. I'm gonna go a little further." He said as he continued marching into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 am

Jordan was kind of sad that Will was going exploring without her. Had she been human she would've gone with him. "Have fun and be careful." She looked back as she turned around.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 am

Once again, Steffen could detect J's sadness. "Well, if we're splitting up..." He glance over to Madi, "Do you want to head back or keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 am

"Um," Madi breathed in the cold air of the cave, "I-I guess I'll stay with you guys." She was afraid of the dark, even though they could see the path in front of them, dimly lit by The Commander's eyes. She swallowed. It felt better being with others, though, especially Steffen. She shivered a little, and smiled invisibly in the damp black.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am

Steffen grinned, "Alright. Onward we go, then."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 am

Madelaine was starting to get worried about the rocky path scratching by their feet. She started thinking about sudden drop-offs and icy underground rivers-- and Ralts was so small and seemed like such a soft, vulnerable thing. Without warning, she wrapped her tail around Steffen's middle-- or what she presumed to be his middle and put him up on her back, still holding on. Her brow furrowed a little. "I just want to make sure you're safe," she half-whispered. She paused, "Um... sorry."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 am

Steffen blushed and laughed, "Uhm, no worries. That's fine."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 am

Jordan looked back one more time at her boyfriend going off alone into the cave. "Just be careful my love and don't be here alone to long." She whispered. She wanted to go back and stay with him but she felt like she was going to pass out at any moment and she really needed food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next