The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:21 am

Robyn looked over to Jordan and smiled a little. "Scotia can take care of herself too. She's a competitive kid. She'll use that to her advantage."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 am

"A group? there are more of you? Well i dont think you are going to have any trouble getting them here, But why would you want to go near the humans?" Marill was oviously confused that a group of pokemon would actually want to go near a human settlement.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 am

"Uh, we're supposed to be meeting someone up in that big tower in the town." Will said as he pointed to the tower jetting out of the town." He pretty much had all the info he thought necessary. Looking around, he still didn't see Kikren or Scotia, so he decided to make small talk while he waited for them to return. "So uh... what's it like living around here? Got a family?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Robby sighed. He really should've planned this out better. He buzzed around looking for any sign but he couldn't find her. He finally decided to float back down into the forest to look for her. He let himself down quickly at first then more gently as he neared the ground. He then started running along the west side of the town, hoping to see a gray blur. "Scotia!" He said loudly, then immediately regretted as he heard his voice echo. "Well shit." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 am

Scotia's ears perked up when she heard Robby call for her, hearing him behind her. For a moment she was happy to have heard him, but a moment later she was a bit worried somebody might have heard him. She darted back towards 'her tree' from earlier near the fence. She started calling back "Robby?" once she was next to the house, trying to keep at least a bit quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 am

Robby stopped abruptly as he heard a small voice calling his name. It seemed to be coming from a tree a few feet to his left. As he walked towards it he saw Scotia's little gray figure tucked away in a tree timidly calling out. He waved to her to come down.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:07 am

Scotia looked around for a minute to make sure nothing was close to them as she walked towards Robby. She spoke again, still trying to keep quiet, "Have you seen Will?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:13 am

"No, not yet. We're going to run back to the spot where we left him so we can meet up. You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:32 am

Scotia nodded and quickly crawled back up onto Robby's back again.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:09 am

Robby started running south to where Will would be. He looked around carefully making sure no person or pokemon was hanging around. Robby and Scotia made it to where they dropped Will off as told by the imprint left after he was rolling. "We really should cover our track better..." he thought to himself as he started to look around, "See anything Scotia?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 am

"No..." Scotia sighed, "I have a feeling he might have gone right though." Thinking the small group came from the South, she pointed East. "That way, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 am

Robby nodded and began walking that way. He tried to listen to see if he could hear Will walking or rolling or whatever. He was still a little unsure of what Will was doing. As he began to listen, he heard voices talking. He started walking in their direction until he stumbled upon Will talking to a little blue pokemon he recognized as Marill. "Uh...Hey Will."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 am

Will turned to meet his two companions. "Theeeere you guys are. I've been waiting." He said. "I've been making small talk with this guy for awhile."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:32 am

Jordan found that even Robyn's comforting words weren't enough. "If they don't get back in ten minutes I'm going after them myself." She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 am

"....Uh hello..' The Marill said nervously at the new arrivals. of all thing he didn't expect a scyther carrying a Minccino on its back. "You three those pokemon that side with humans are you?" He said backing away. "i-I dont want to be captured."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 am

"uh, no. Nobody owns me! I'm a free man and I intend to stay that way." Will exclaimed as he raised his fists into the air. After a moment he put them back down and coughed. "But anyways, thanks for the info. We should probably get back to our group." He said as shook his legs, preparing to start rolling again.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Scotia waved bye to the Marill and waited for Robby to follow Will back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Robby looked sadly at the Marill. It's probably had to live its entire life in fear of trainers and other pokemon. And for it to be all alone out here...It was sad. Robby then turned to look at Will. "Right. Let's go then." he then turned to the Marill, "Be careful out here, okay?" He turned south and started running from there, being sure that Scotia was still secure on his back.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:51 pm

"Let's hop to it!" Will said as he ran a few steps and then leaped into rolling form sonic style. It wouldn't take too long to return to the group at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 pm

"I-I will" Said the Marillga ha gave a small wave bidding the strange 3 pokemon goodbye

Trace returned hapoy with a small haul of berries and a general gist of aiming his electric attacks. After setting the food down he noticed that the scoubting group hasnt returned yet and was getting worried. "I hope they havebt gotten into trouble." he mutterd to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Robby could see the cave from where he was in the forest now. He had missed everyone and would be glad to see them. He ran out of the trees to the group and stopped, and knelt down to let Scotia off. "Hey guys, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Scotia jumped off Robby's back and darted back towards Robyn and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Robyn turned as she heard Robby. "See, J. I told you they'd be fine." Looking towards Scotia she smiled happily. "You are fine, right? No injuries, no trainers?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Scotia chuckled, "You didn't actually doubt me, did you?" knowing she was probably being a bit too proud of herself, but she was still pretty satisfied with herself. "I think I even found the shrine that Mew was talking about."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Robby looked at Scotia abruptly. "You did?" he asked wide eyed. "I guess I shoulda asked when I found you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next