The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:49 am

"Don't like the cold huh?" Fist ran over to the string obstacle as Reina approached it, getting ready to barrage her when she began to crawl through. Beside her she had a bucket of snowballs she had prepared earlier and started to chuck them at Reina
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

The man inspected Chaos in more detail this time. Taking note of his posture and his weaponry. The most curious thing was the mask. "Well, i guess introductions are in order. My name is Rayo. I am here because someone has placed a bounty on your head. A very generous one at that. What i am wondering, is if you are so strong that the bounty is that high, or if you just pissed off the wrong rich person. It may be both, but i would be very interested in knowing."
Rayo made no move for his only visible weapon, the claymore on his back, but had both of his gauntlets in plain sight. Everything under the trench coat was hidden save for a bit of blue from the suit underneath peaking through. Despite his appearance, he had his defenses on high and was watching Chaos intently for any sign of aggression or running.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 am

Reina dropped on her belly and wiggled under the netting. She tried to wiggle away from the snowballs at first but then she decided a straight line would be faster and she tried to ignore the snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:33 am

Jaruzak noted Kalulu's appearance, "Good morning to you as well" he said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:41 am

"Even all the way out here I'm not safe..." Chaos looked the bounty hunter over. Doing many assassinations himself over his life, he could guess what to expect in combat. This man had to be hiding some tricks up his sleeve. He hadn't expected them to hire outside help in his capture. It was both desperate, and clever as he least expected an outsider to come after him. "You already know who I am so I won't introduce myself. I see that you weren't very well informed when you accepted this job. Ignorance in killing is something I despise. The reasons for the price I would classify as a bit of both your ideas. It would take me a long time to explain everything, but I'm the wronged party here and believe me, you don't want to get wrapped into all of this." As he spoke his eyes glowed faintly through the lenses of his mask.

---------

Fist continued pelting Reina with snowballs. "Consider yourself lucky, when I had to do this we were crawling through barbed wire." When Reina came out the other side all that would be left was the tree climb and the cloth that was blowing in the wind on top
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:50 am

"Oh it isn't for lack of information that i ask. While i may be a bounty hunter, i would prefer to see justice done. In order to truly know a story, i find it is best to hear both sides and then mesh the two together. I'm surprised you didn't alert your subordinate. Is there a reason you didn't? Perhaps its not just the two of you here? Even still, you should probably know that this contract came with a bounty of one million rupees for you dead and two million alive. You don't seem the type to just go quietly, not if the number they provided me are true. You also are not easy to kill. So i must wonder, why one person would be such a problem for an organization of their size. Their reason's seemed... lacking." Rayo took note of the purple energy. He had been told that Chaos had some interesting powers that manifested with purple energy. Better use the silver this time...
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 am

Reina crawled through the rest of the obstacle and began to climb the tree. She made quick work of the thing and reached the top fast. She was just about to grab the cloth when she looked up towards the temple. "Hey Fist? Did Chaos say anything about meeting someone at the temple to you?" She asked as she slowly climbed down the tree again. Something didn't feel right and it made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 am

"I didn't alert her because I don't want to have her worry. She has her own matters to deal with at the moment. If I need her, she'll come..." Chaos crossed his arms.

"As for their reasons, it's a case of knowing too much and training me too well. I'm not surprised that they didn't tell you much, they're a very secretive group. A nation that has gone largely unnoticed for a century. I used to work for them. The organization was my life since I was a child. Unlike most of their drones though, I started thinking about things and in turn, so did my subordinates. We started asking questions, putting things together. So they decided to get rid of us before we got to the other soldiers. They want us out of the way because we're smart. They want us out of the way because we're capable. They want us out of the way, because we're the only ones who know the truth."

Chaos thought about the numbers and how desperate they were to get him. 'Could it also be because of this connection...?' He recalled words he overheard about him as a child by his superiors talking to one another "No mistake, the boy is very close to her, it could prove problematic in the future." He thought of the voice in his head and the mark on his arm. Perhaps they had been right.

-------

Fist looked up at Reina "Not to me, I think that chieftain wanted to talk to him though. Why do you need him for something?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 am

"It's just..." Reina pointed towards the temple. "Does that look like Gorbas to you? I feel like something's wrong."

Jillian pushed herself off her stomach and shook the sleep from her head. She loved sleeping in but she had no clue what time it was. "oh well," she said as she brushed her long hair back in a ponytail and started downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 am

Fist shaded her eyes with her hand as she looked towards the temple. She could make out two small figures, definitely not gorons. "No it does not, nor does it look like anyone we know. It doesn't look like they're fighting though. We can go over if it'll make you feel better though."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 am

"Please." said Reina quietly. She was still looking up nervously at the temple, silently willing everything to be okay.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:47 am

"The truth you say? And what might this truth be? Also, do you have an evidence of your innocence? Not that they provided much in evidence that you were guilty of their claims either."
Rayo seemed to be getting very curious about what was going on here. A secret nation that has been unnoticed sounded very similar to his own. While they operated in the open, the methods were all kept very secret. He couldn't help but wonder if his people knew of Chaos's. Either way, Chaos's story was beginning to sound very similar to his own. The only difference being that Chaos had friends and was hunted by his own people.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 am

"Let's just say it'll mean the end of all freedom in my homeland and may spread to the neighboring lands around it. Unfortunately I have no proof of this as everything I had on the subject I had to leave behind when I escaped their grasp. I can't exactly vouch for my innocence though. I've done unspeakable things for them without even a wince. All I can do is try to make up for it." Chaos kept his guard up, he had a feeling their talk would end soon

-----

Fist walked with Reina up to the temple, before getting too close she found a good piece of cover and stealthily got behind it with Reina to avoid being detected
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 am

Rayo was quiet for a little while. This Chaos person was making no attempt to deny the truth about his missions and killings. This information had been provided to Rayo upon learning of the bounty. But the other information about how he had been a subordinate and not even a high ranking one was what really made him wonder. How much information could he have learned? If what he is saying is true, the information is both highly secret and dangerous. But without evidence from either end, there was no way to know for sure who is right.
"Well, you tell a good story that's for sure. I would like to believe you, but you have no proof. They have offered me no proof of your guilt either. The only information you both agree on is the many people you have murdered orders or not. While i am no saint myself, judging from the way you describe it, even under orders some of what you did was inexcusable. The number they provided included the total of the innocent's casualties as well. While fighting for something, it is expected that people will die or be harmed. But so much innocent blood is on your hands. I have come to a decision. I will make you an offer. Since neither of you have proof that is undeniable of your innocence or guilt in the matter that they have claimed, i will offer you a chance to fight me honorable. No magic, no ranged weapons, no tricks. A simple duel. If you win, i will side with you on the matter. Whether i stay or go is up to you in that case. If i win, you will come with me willingly. I will make no mention of your associates and will make no attempts to capture or otherwise harm them. The only rule for this duel is that we fight with plain weapons and that no one can interfere. Do you agree? Otherwise, we can just go full force and see how much devastation is left in our paths."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 am

Chaos weighed his options. There were benefits to a simple duel, he didn't know what this man was capable of and limiting it to swords and knives would simplify things. He knew that he couldn't return to his home yet, for nothing awaited him there but a slow and painful death at the hands of those who raised him. His arm heated up and he fought with the voice in his head that was telling him to use his powers to end it quick. "Fine, we'll do it your way." He said as he pulled the katana off his back and unsheathed it.

-----

Fist didn't like where this was going. "Dammit Chaos" She muttered while watching with a mirror from behind cover. If things got too ugly she would intervene. Chaos agreed to the rules, but she didn't
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am

"Very well. How about we discard our other weaponry as a sign of good faith?" Without waiting for a reply, the man unstrapped his claymore and put it point first in the ground. He then slung his backpack and trenchcoat on it. Underneath the coat, a crossbow and several cartridged were visible on his belt. He also removed the belt and set it aside. He then flicked his wrists and two hidden wrist blades popped out of his gauntlets. "These are plain iron blades. You may use two weapons as well if that is your choice. I can't take the gauntlets off i'm afraid and i doubt i could convince you i'd only use one."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 am

Reina crouched in the bushes and listened to the conversation. She watched as this new guy planned to fight. She ran out in the open frantically. "No!" She yelled and drew her knife. "I don't know who you are or what you want with Chaos but leave us alone!" She didn't know how she would fair in a fight alone with this guy but Chaos and Fist were here too, she felt like the odds were in her favor.

Jillian found Jazurak downstairs. "You're still here?" She asked, She sat down in the chair across from him. "Ugh...I hate mornings...what time is it?" She asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 am

Chaos had started opening his jacket, revealing the armor underneath along with his own arsenal of weaponry. He had begun removing packs of knives, bullets, and needles before Reina ran out from cover to Fist's dismay. "Reina, get out of here!" Chaos said sternly
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 am

The man paused and looked at the small girl. "And who might this be? You should stand aside. Whatever Chaos is to you, he has been branded a criminal. Since he has no proof to offer up in his defense, he has agreed to an honorable duel. You currently violate his wishes by impeding this." Rayo looked the girl over and took note of her appearance. Having just finished her training, Reina's clothes were wet and muddy. There were scars visible on her from her past battles. Rayo could see that she had been through a lot for being so young
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:20 am

"What would make you think i wouldnt be here, also it is about 3 hours after dawn", Jaruzak said to Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 am

"Morning Jillian" Said Trace form across the room, still waiting for his breakfast to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 am

"Hey where's your bracelet, it took alot of energy to make those!" Kalulu huffed and stomped her foot. She tugged at Jillian's hair before dancing her way over towards Trace.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 am

"I'm Reina!" She snapped angrily at the man. "And whatever Chaos means to you I could care less about! Chaos protects! He's a good man, and I'm not leaving him alone!" She held her knife like a sword and prepared to fight.

Jillian was taken back by Jazurak's question. "I just assumed everyone had left the inn for the day...figured I slept in so late everyone else would've left til tonight."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:37 am

Rayo turned towards Chaos and looked between him and Reina. With a flick of his wrists, the two blades disappeared back into the gauntlets. No matter the reason, he would not harm an innocent, never again. "So then, is he your gaurdian? I know for a fact that he isn't your father."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 am

Chaos nodded. "You could say that. I saved her life and she helped me out afterwards. I've been keeping her safe throughout my time in Termina. In fact, she's being hunted by the very same people who hired you simply for knowing me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next