The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 am

Kalulu ran into the cave and in a puff of smoke transformed back into her fox form. Mewing she jumped on Quint's shoulder and lay across the back of his neck wrapping her tails around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 am

"Welcome back did you have fun running around as me?." He asked the fox.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 am

Fist hopped out of the water and wrapped a towel loosely around herself before walking over to the rest of the group. "Man I'm gonna miss that bath." She said as she stretched
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:09 am

Jillian looked up from the fire as Fist joined the group and she quickly looked back down into the fire. She was glad it was dark so no one could see her blushing. "You should put some clothes on." She muttered just loud enough to be heard.

Reina looked up at her kidnapper in surprise. "You're really letting me go?" She asked excitedly. Her fear of him seemed to melt away. "You're taking me back to Chaos!?" She almost felt as though it was to much to hope for. "Why the sudden change of heart?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 am

Fist sighed "Eh, it's getting late and it's kind of nice to be out of that suit when I'm relaxing." She went over to the soup in the pot over the fire and bent over it to check how it was doing.

Chaos remained on the beach, anxiously awaiting Reina's return
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

"Hey!" came a voice from the top of a dune nearby. It was Ruul, wearing a suit of light armor, but Reodip wasn't in sight. Ruul half-jogged, half-tumbled down the dune and jogged up to the group, panting, "Reodip decided to stay in town until he's properly recovered. I decided I'd come over and see how you all were doing."

Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Rickamaru looked at the girl then walked over to the stove and put some water on. "Does it matter why i am returning you? You get to go back to them now if you wish. As for me, I have new orders. Just know that there are no strings attached to your release." The portal swirled slowly as they talked.
"You may want to get going. I don't know how patient that Fenrir person is. He's already gotten what he wanted. You seemed to be an afterthought to him, seemed like he almost forgot to ask about you even."
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:09 pm

"Wait!" Shisha stepped up to the girl and held out her orb. Black tendrils slid out over Reina's wounds.

"Relax, they're almost done, then you can go" she gave a motherly smile to the girl.

~~~

Kalulu mewed at Quint and jumped off of his shoulders to run out of the cave. Her tails were poofed up as if on edge and she ran like a bat outta hell away from the cave.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Fist hadn't yet met Ruul and became cautious when he came near. Still in her towel, she did hopped back and got into a defensive stance. "And who might you be?"

Meanwhile Chaos glanced towards him, but continued searching for signs of Reina. His wounds had started catching up with him again and his body started to ache once more
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Ruul's face flushed as he saw Fist clothed only in a towel. He remembered seeing her briefly, being attacked by the men in metal masks near the inn in Clock Town. "I'm a... an acquaintance of Chaos and Quint's. I did a job with Quint, and helped the two find your trail after you were apparently attacked in Clock Town."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 pm

"Fenrir?" Reina pulled away after the healing was complete. "Who's Fenrir? Why am I not going back with Chaos and Fist?"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:10 pm

"He is going that way. Do you really expect me to expose myself to that so soon? If Fenrir doesn't take you there, you are in the town i took you from. I'm sure you can find your way down the beach right?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Reina thought about her options for a second. She looked back at Shisha. "I suppose I owe you thanks, for healing me and all." she told her. She didn't say anything to Rickamaru and she stepped through the portal. She looked around at the room in the inn and aw a man standing nearby. "i suppose you're Fenrir?" She hoped this man was going to be taking her back to her friends but if not she was already trying to remember how to get there herself.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Rickamaru's portal closed leaving no trace that it had even been there. Back at his home, he made some tea then sat down to communicate with his master. After a short communication, he looked at Shisha. "I have a new mission. It would seem that i am being sent to train. You are free to return to your other duties until called upon again." Rickamaru finished his tea then stood up and disappeared through another portal.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Fenrir nodded, "Indeed. Come, let us return to your friends. They are at a cave near the beach where you were abducted."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:49 am

"I wonder whats wrong?" He thought to himself as the fox ran out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:24 am

Eshu looked up and saw Kalulu bolting outside. Not sure what was wrong he quickly followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:51 am

Fist looked into the cave and called out. "Hey, Quint, do you know this guy with the blue hair?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:27 am

Reina could hardly contain her excitement. "Thank you so much." She said a few times over as she followed him out of town.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 am

Quint turned around and saw Ruul at the mouth of the cave. "Yes that's Ruul he and I are working with Fenrir to help him collect those masks. He also helped search for you and Reina but had to go back to meet another of our companions. You can trust him." He yelled ins response.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:41 am

Fist looked at Ruul again for a moment before relaxing again. "Well, then I guess you're just in time for dinner." She said as she straightened her towel again and went back into the cave to help the handicapped Quint rejoin everyone by the entrance. Fist then began scooping the soup into bowls, empty coconut shells, and cups and handing them out to everyone. Finally she got her own cup of soup and took a seat next to Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 am

Quint thanked fist for the dinner and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:58 am

"Oh, nonono!" said Ruul, "I wouldn't want to intrude." His stomach growled and he was reminded that he had skipped lunch. "Well, maybe just a little..."

-

Fenrir moved towards the beach at a casual pace. When the cave was in sight, he pointed it out, "They're in there. If you wish to go ahead, you may." He chuckled, "I can see you are excited to return to them."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 am

"Please, help yourself. There's plenty to go around." She said to Ruul as she began eating. With the corner of her eye she could see Chaos running towards Reina and Fenrir. "Looks like she really is back."

Chaos saw Reina and Fenrir in the distance and immediately ran over to them. He practically slid on his knees to get down to Reina's level fast. "Reina, are you alright? Did they hurt you?" He said as he put his hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 am

Ruul gratefully sat down and took some of the food, shoveling it in with a force empowered by his hunger. He was reminded of how his mother always told him to slow down so that he could actually taste his food (which he still did). The thought of his mother reminded him of home. It had been three years since he left. His pace slowed down and and he took on a slight melancholic look as he thought of the unpleasant past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next