The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Fenrir got up, "Then I'll take that option."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Rickamaru rose and led Fenrir to the room he rented. After securing the door and closing the shutters he sat down on the floor in a meditative form. "I'm not sure if he will even wish to speak with you but we will see." Not waiting for a response, Rickamaru bridged the veil and contacted his master.
"Master, i have a guest with me today. He wishes to speak with you through me. It's the other collector from Clock town. He apparently wants to try and strike a bargain with you."

(blue is not able to be heard by Fenrir. Let's make red audible to others.)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:32 pm

I assume you mean the one named Fenrir? Let us hear him speak.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 pm

While still deep in trance, Rickamaru addressed Fenrir, "He will speak with you. Please mind your manners. Just say your piece, he can hear everything happening in this room."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Fenrir nodded, "Well, it is custom here to present one's name before engaging in formal conversation, so I shall begin by introducing myself as Fenrir Gufuu."

The overlord's voice flowed out through Rickamaru, "You may call me overlord."

Fenrir didn't seem at all phased either by the overlord's aura or voice. He continued, "As I am sure you already know, I am collecting the shards of the ancient dragon. And as I have learned, you are currently in possession of one of them."

"Yes, the Eel Mask. I may be willing to give it to you. But first I must know what you intend to do with them."

Fenrir's eyebrows rose slightly, almost as if he was incredulous, "I would assume that one such as yourself would have access to such information without the need to ask. Was I wrong?"

There was a slight laugh, "You are correct. I have seers that see your intentions, and have already done so. Take the mask and do what you will with it. Just know that in the end, your endeavors will be rendered futile with death, and that death is one of the powers that mortals like yourself cannot conquer without... assistance." A small portal opened up nearby, and the Eel Mask slowly hovered onto a bedside table.

Fenrir eyed the mask for a moment, and then looked back at Rickamaru, "I take it you wish for me to submit myself to you?"

There was a silence that Fenrir took as a confirmation, "Perhaps some day, when I have grown old, and satisfied." A glint in his eye showed his suspicion. He didn't like the fact that he was being given the mask for nothing in return, "Are there no strings attached to this... gift?"

"None."

Fenrir's eyes narrowed, and walked over to the bedside table and levitated the mask with his air powers. He turned back to Rickamaru, "Thank you... overlord." His voice did not carry any warmth. "Oh, and I have one other request."

"Speak."

"Your servant captured a young girl to hold as hostage in exchange for one of these masks. Since you do not seem to require them, could you let her go free?"

There was a short silence, "I have no use for her, but it is not I who captured her. For this, you must ask Rickamaru."

Fenrir looked at him expectantly.

Last edited by Draezeth on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Rickamaru inquired his master, "My mission is still to gather the masks correct? As i understand, the eel mask was given merely as a temptation to this man. Either way i do want to let these people off light for interfering. I asked for them to stand aside and they refused. I think that the girl can be used to obtain a mask from them. Although i will strike from the list the one that this Fenrir has possession of."
Talking slowly and as if asleep, "Give me a moment to confer with my master about our current objectives. Do not fear for her safety, she will not be harmed and is under my protection. She will continue to be protected until her release and she will be released unharmed and without incident on my part. Once i have confirmed my orders i will consider her situation."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Fenrir sighed and leaned on his staff.

You misunderstood. My intention in collecting the masks was to lure him in. He may prove to be a valuable asset in the future. And if not, it would surely not be difficult to destroy him and take the masks. You are free to do as you wish with the girl, but now that we have found this man, your dealings with these 'shards' is over. I have already marked his soul, that we may find him wherever he is.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 pm

"If that is your wish master, i shall release the girl as an act of goodwill. I will contact you later for my next task." Rickamaru then broke the connection.

He rose and addressed Fenrir. "Since you have asked so nicely, the girl shall be released into your custody. I trust you will be able to protect her on your stroll down the beach. I would deliver her myself but i don't enjoy the pain of death very much. If they had just stood aside I would have left peacefully. I doubt they'd believe me. Anyways our business is complete, give me one moment and i shall fetch the little one."
Rickamaru put his hand out in front of him and a swirling portal of black energy appeared. he disappeared through it but left it open.

"Good news little one, you are free to go. On the other side of the portal you will find an old sage who will take you to your friends." Rickamaru gathered her things and placed them on the bed in the inn.
"Why don't you let her heal you before you go. It's still a good walk to get back to them."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 am

"I better head into the cave considering you wanted me to take a bath. I'll see you guys later if your still there." He told the foxes before slowly making his way into the cave to take a bath. once inside he took off his clothes eand tried to enter the water. He could no longer feel his legs and stuggled to enter the water without falling in. After finally managing to entering the water safley he started to relax untill he noticed Fist. His face went read and turned away "Oh sorry fist I hope i havent disturbed you. I must have been too occupied with getting in to notice anything else."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 am

Kalulu looked at Eshu and mewed once, then she charged into the cave. She pounced on Quint's head and then jumped back onto dry stone.

In a little puff of smoke, Kalulu transformed into a copy of Quint. Then just as he did, she took off his clothes and ran in circles.

"Look I'm Quint!!!!!" she yelled out pumping both fists into the air and laughing manically.

~~~

"Looks like you mortals won't be needing the orb anymore" Shisha's voice rang out.

"You're friend is being returned as we speak" Then the orb exploded with a shattering sound.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:31 am

Eshu ran into the cave after Kalulu and rolled around on the floor laughing at her running around naked. He then jumped into the water and swam around happily.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:31 am

"I dont really mind that your a copy of me. Just dont go run around ouside like that ok." Quint asked his rather exited clone. "you can hop in the spring if you want. Im sure Fist woudlnt mind." It was then that the orb announced the release of reina. "R-Reiana but how?" He said out loud. He wanted to get up and rush out and meet her but he was no longer able to stand anymore.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 am

Kalulu's eyes or rather, Quint's eyes glittered with mischief. Then she turned and swished her tails back and forth before darting outside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:37 am

Chaos was slightly agitated with the fox creatures that were intruding on their group, but he decided to let it go since they would be leaving soon. Suddenly Chaos heard the orb and got up. "What? When? Where?" He ran outside of the cave and began looking in every direction for a sign of Reina.

When Quint became embarrassed again Fist laughed. "I've already told you, I'm perfectly comfortable with nudity." She stood up and moved some of her wet hair off of her mask's lenses.

Fist perked up a bit when the orb sounded, but she didn't get out from the bath. Chaos was already looking for her so she'd be with them again shortly. "Things are looking up again it would seem." She said as she returned to floating on her back
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 am

"NO WAIT DON..." I was too late, his clone was gone. He sighed ans sank even more into the water. 'I wonder what caused that guy to release her?" he asked Fist. "Let's just hope she's ok."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 am

"Maybe he got chewed out by his leader for being such a lazy ass and making us do his job for him." She said jokingly
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 am

Eshu swam over and climbed on Fist's stomach. While his tails rested, "What's going on now? Who has been released? Did the Oni who controlled that evil sphere take someone?" The fox began to clean its wet fur while speaking in Fist's mind.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 am

Fist looked over her chest at the fox. "Yes, they kidnapped a little girl who was with us. They were using her as a way to make us do what they wanted. It sent Chaos over there into a rampage." She nodded to Chaos as he was running out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:08 am

"What did they want you to do? Since you're surprised i assume that means you hadn't done the task yet. Its strange that an Oni would just give them back then. Was it the work of the other one you said was with her? He's not an Oni but something about his smell is strange. He has power like an Oni but is definitely human." The fox yawned and stretched. "Me and Kalulu hate those stupid Oni. They tried to destroy our clan. Now we are all scattered. So me and Kalulu are looking for the Oni who attacked us. They must pay for the lives lost!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 am

"They wanted us to get them a mask or something. I don't really understand it myself and whether they were demons or not I can't really say. We don't have many demons where I come from. However, I do know that Chaos wants to destroy him, and when one of our kind gets a mission, we always see it through to the end, only being stopped by death. Even then though, when one falls another will take their place, and if Chaos dies then I'll make sure to be the one to fill that role." Fist had a serious face under her mask. Her people's numbers were dwindling as it was, they couldn't afford to lose any more of their elite soldiers, nor could they bare the loss of more family.

"I'm sorry about your clan and wish you luck in your endeavors. A similar thing happened to mine recently as well and we are scattered much like yourselves. We will not be at peace until we avenge our brethren."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:30 am

"So you guys are going to hunt this man and his Oni friends? Do you mind if we come along? If we keep strike down one another one takes their place. If we keep doing that, then surely we'll reach the ones responsible!" The fox looked pleadingly into the shiny lenses of Fist's mask.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 am

"Well I'm not sure if that's what our net course of action is going to be. I'm fine with anything, but my main concern is making sure Chaos doesn't get killed. If you're good in a fight I guess it would be okay to come along. We've been getting more and more random people following us lately, some I'm far more skeptical of then you two. If Chaos is fine with it then be my guest." Fist moved over to the side of the basin and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 am

Eshu curled up in Fist's lap. "We can fight really well. See our second tail? We earned it in combat against the Oni who attacked our community. We felled many and saved several of the younger foxes who couldn't fight. You also saw our transformation technique. You aren't still hurt are you? I was just worried about Kalulu and hit you instinctively."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:17 am

"I'm fine, believe me, I've been hit far harder in the past." Fist said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 am

Eshu let out a small mew and settled down. He had been very active and was feeling sleepy. After a short while, he dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next