The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Noticeing Ruuls od lookk he asked. "Did you eat too fast? your face looks odd."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Ruul shook his head, "No, just unpleasant memories."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Quint decided not to question further. as that would just bring back more bad memories.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:36 am

Eshu smelled the soup but didn't understand it's appeal. Looking around for something to do, he noticed the new arrivals. He ran up to them happily but stopped just short. He could smell the lingering taint of Oni on them both. After a few sniffs however, he determined it was the same as with the others. Their contact was just more recent. He ran up and brushed against Reina's leg. He also looked up at Fenrir and let out a soft "kew."
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:06 am

Kalulu pranced back in the cave with a dead rabbit hanging from her mouth. Her white fur had blood stains on the muzzle and paws and she just set down her trophy and mewed happily. Then she was digging into the rabbits essence making the brown fur turn black and the rabbit shrivel up a bit. Satisfied she walked over to Quint before starting to clean her bloody fur.

Last edited by Katya on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:42 am

Reina felt amazing joy at the sight of Chaos running towards her. She finally felt safe now that she was home. When he asked her if she was alright she threw her arms around his neck and smiled. "I'm alright." She whispered. After the day she had all she wanted now was the security of Chaos's arms. "Just-just don't let go okay?" She asked as she wrapped her arms a little tighter.

Jillian was slightly irked by Fist's nakedness. She had to admit though, she enjoyed the shape of her body. She was instantly reminded of Sera and she felt a pang of guilt. She tried to distract herself and looked over to where Chaos and the girl. "Well that was easier than I thought it would be." She said casually enough to make it sound like she wasn't bothered by Fist. "They seem unusually close for only knowing each other such a short time." She observed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 am

"I won't..." Chaos stood up, picking Reina up in his arms. He had no intention of letting her out of his sight for a long time. For a moment all of his worries disappeared. At the time there was only one question remaining. He looked over to Fenrir "How did you get her back?" He asked

---------

Fist nodded. "Yes it's strange considering how little time they've been together. She's a unique girl though and I must admit that I'm growing rather fond of her myself. Chaos has always had a soft spot for children, even when he tries to hide it." She pointed past Jillian to Chaos' jacket he was wearing. "Even his clothes are a result of his fondness of children."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 am

After Jaruzak had finished he felt rather hungry since he had spent the last 7 hours on intricately carving his sword. He flew up and scoured the land for food. he came across a warren of rabbits, "Damn there are alot of these around here" he thought as he dove down and grabbed a few by their necks (breaking them in the process) after which he came across a few berry bushes. Upon landing he checked to see which kind they were. He didnt know the types of several of the berries but he did know at least one that was not poisonous so he plucked a handful of them before flying off once again.

He remembered that he had not seen Crimson at the encampment for awhile so he instead went towards the cave where he presumed everyone was. When he was above them he noticed them eating, so he slowly came down to the ground and prepared his rabbits near the others (He skinned and gutted them before cooking the meat with the fire from his mouth, and to finish it off he grinded the berries with his scales and poured the juices over the cooked meat). He remained silent until he was spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Fenrir answered Chaos in his usual calm tone, "I am not entirely sure, myself. The kidnapper's 'master' seemed to have no actual use for the masks, and simply gave me the eel mask and let me keep possession of the circlet. As he had no use for the girl as a bargaining chip any longer, the kidnapper released her. That was rather comforting, but his master's willingness to comply was disconcerting, at best. I believe he may be plotting something which involves me, but I cannot fathom what it could be."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 pm

"Interesting...." Chaos tried to think of who this master might be or what he could possibly want. 'If these masks have some sort of power, then why would some overlord give them up? Could it be that we're all a part of this master's sick quest for power? Could this be related to what I was told I must do by that voice...?'

Many questions were swimming in his his, but he looked back at Riena in his arms and decided that it wasn't important right now. "In any case you have my thanks. If there's anything I can do, just say the word and I'd be more then willing to do it." Chaos never liked having to owe people things, but in this situation he really had no choice.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Eshu ran excitedly around the three on the beach. From what he had heard, this girl had been rescued from the Oni who had taken her. Eshu then created a ball of light (about as big as he is, kitsune ball). It looked like the one from before but was glowing more dimly. The ball vanished in a small puff of smoke and Eshu was off running. He needed something to feed on, his essence was running a little low.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Fenrir smiled slightly for a fleeting instant, "I shall keep that in mind," he said to Chaos, "I require no assistance at the moment, however." He turned and began to walk away, "Do carry on with your lives as you normally would. If you are staying in Termina, then it is likely we shall meet again." He waved his staff, and with a flurry of dust rose into the air.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm

He looked up at Fenrir as he began to rise. He had gotten on Chaos' good side for his actions, but the guy still gave him an unsettling feeling. He then turned around and began walking back to the others. "I'm glad you're back" He said quietly as he carried her to the rest of the group. He sat Reina down by Fist and got her and himself some of the soup before sitting back down next to her.

Fist looked over at at Chaos and spoke something in another language. "quis fuit virum cum puella?" Chaos then responded " Eripuit eam. Debeo eum valde... Tamen nescio quid de illo cogitantibus. Esto: Caveat sibi..." Fist laughed at a little at this. "Tibi cura alte ea. Bonum est te videre domine felicem." After this exchange of foreign language Fist put a hand on Reina's shoulder "Good to see you've returned." She said.

After a moment Chaos looked over at Ruul. "So you're here too huh?" He also noticed Jaruzak skinning some animals nearby. 'That one likes seclusion it seems.' He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Ruul nodded, "I was just checking up on you. So that Fenrir person said something about and eel mask. Am I right in assuming that it's related to the eel-thing Reodip was sent to kill?" It was a bit of a stretch, but it made sense to him.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm

As the group was chatting, Eshu returned with some ruffled fur. He was pouncing after the glowing ball and batting it around. It was glowing much more brightly now. He noticed the new person sitting at the fire with the others and ran up her with the glowing ball. Nudging the ball with his nose, he looked up at Reina expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:26 am

Chaos sighed. "Yeah they were related, but you don't have to worry about them anymore. The eel was taken care of and Fenrir has the mask. You don't have to concern yourself with either now." He then looked down at Eshu pushing one of those glowing balls towards Reina. Chaos bent down to the fox and looked it in the face. "If you copy her and start causing trouble again then I'm going to skin you." He said to it quietly as he glared.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:13 am

Kalulu nudged her way inbetween Eshu and Chaos growling at the man as he threatened her brother. Kalulu huffed and out shot a little fireball towards Chaos' face. Then her tails rubbed together creating an electrical charge between them as she continued to growl at the man.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:40 am

Reina leaned in closer to Chaos as she looked at the strange fox-things that seemed like they were going to attack. "Where did all these people come from?" She asked uncertainly, "And what are these things?" She pointed at the fox-things. She wasn't comfortable with the one that was growling at Chaos. When it shot fire out of her mouth at Chaos Reina fell backwards off of er seat and onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:43 am

Eshu ignored chaos' warning and pushed the glowing ball up to Reina. I mewed softly and watched her.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 am

Reina reached out and swatted the glowing ball away from her. "What does it want?" She was annoyed with this fox thing. After the day she had had this was the last thing she needed.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 am

The fox chases after the ball happily. It swatted it around some more then dragged it back over to Reina.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 am

When the fire came out and hit his mask, Chaos immediately whipped his gun out and pointed it at the fox that shot at him. "If you really want to do this then by all means." He said as his eyes glowed again. He looked at the tenacious fox pushing the ball back over to Reina time and time again and finally picked up his sheathed sword, slid it under the glowing ball and lifted it in the air, he swung it upwards and using his sheathed sword like a bat, smacked the ball far far down the beach and into the water. "Go long..." He said in an agitated tone before sitting back down next to Reina to answer her question. "I don't really know how our group got so large. Just..*sigh*.. don't touch that ball."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:57 am

Eshu looked at the man with an annoyed expression. In a small puff of smoke, an old man appeared where he had been. "You know, the ball isn't harmful. I just wanted to play."
As the old man talked, a pair of fox ears popped out of his greying hair.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 am

Reina jumped at the sight of an old man where the fox used to e and jumped again wen the ears sprang up. At that point she was tired of surprises. "Whatever that ball does I'm not interested in playing your games..." She paused awkwardly for a moment trying to figure out what she was supposed to cal this man/fox thing. "...you!" She finished with somewhat of a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 am

"Oh i'm sorry. The rudeness of your companion seems to be rubbing off on me. My name is Eshu and that is my sister Kalulu. You shouldn't be mad at her Chaos, you react the same way she did when i was just trying to play with this one here. How about you just relax a little bit. We have no intention of harming anyone here. As for the ball, he apparently was scared by a little bit of smoke. While i can use it to cause small distractions, it is normally just that, a glowing ball." As the old man talked his two long tails swished behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next