The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:31 am

It was all truth but quint sensed somthing about the fact that there was no creature in the bay. "Ok then do you know anything about the fact that there is no creature in the bay? Or will you simply not answer." Quint knew what ever the answer will conform thismans guilt he just had to hear it for himself.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 am

"I know that it is gone and won't be coming back. I do know where it has gone and that you are incapable of getting there. I do not have possession of the mask nor do i desire it. I also do not have any masks. Got any more questions for me?" Rickamaru only seemed to be amused by this change in events. Without the right questions, what good is knowing the truth behind the answers.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 am

Crimson walks towards the beach, he quickly noticed people he doesn't know, along with familiar faces Fist and Quint, about to a confrontation, he jumps behind a tree encase they need a hand.

Last edited by clovn100 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 am

Rickamaru took note of a new presence hiding themselves. He was beginning to find the odds unfavorable. He began to weigh his options and what he could do. Escape could be made easily but with no gain. He began to hatch a plan if talking wasn't going let him walk out this time.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 am

"Ok then two more questions. First: Were you iDirectly responsible for the eels's dissaperance? And second: Do you have the ability and means to retreive the mask for us.?"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 am

"Was i directly responsible? Only in part. Can i retrieve it? no. It is impossible for me to get it no matter the circumstances. I could send you there but you would all die for sure. Care to go?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 am

"He was still telling the truth. 'Thats fine i assume its a death trap there anyway. I have no more questions for you."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 am

"Now then. I will ask you again. Do you intend to let me pass or are you going to assault me on baseless accusations? I will not hesitate to use any means necessary to defend myself, do keep that in mind." With that he glanced at the injured people behind Chaos, evil intent flashing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 am

Shisha took a moment to study the group and instinctively took a step closer to Rickamaru.

"Do you believe that they'd let us pass?" she whispered looking up at him, then her green eyes slid to stare intently at the boy bantering with Rickamaru and glaring a bit.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:10 am

"if they can find a reason to prevent us they will. Escape is easy enough but I'd like to capitalize on the situation if possible. There are 5 of them in total and a new comer hidden nearby as well. If it comes to a fight i want you to climb on my back and support me with your illusions. I trust you still have an iron grip? I will be moving very quickly and can't hold you myself."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 am

Crimson noticed the evil intent in his eyes and takes one step ford ready to move out, if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 am

"I'm a demon remember...of course I can hold on. You underestimate me often Rickamaru. Though I do not think it will come down to me having to....touch you" she scrunched her nose up at him a bit and stepped away to give him space, ironically stepping towards the group that wished to see them harmed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 am

Chaos analyzed the situation. If the mask and eel were gone there wasn't a huge amount of reason for them to act. However if they were in his group's possession then that was trouble. The man was their only way of reaching the masks location. He thought about capturing him, although that would be no easy task. They knew they were outnumbered and he saw them speaking to each other. "You wouldn't happen to be planning to escape would you?" Chaos heard a woman's voice in his head "Take him my child, you will find the answers you seek" He pulled out his gun and katana as his eyes began to glow. "I'd like you to come with us for a little while. There's plenty more I'd like to know about. You're our only lead on the eel and mask's location now and the two of us would like to know more about this group you're a part of..." As he spoke the tone of a woman speaking the same words were heard faintly through the air.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 am

"Is that guy planing on fighting?" Crimson think to himself as he grab's his touch ready to go in.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 am

"Well I'm not keen on the idea either. I prefer to fight unhampered but in this case fighting in tangent is our only real chance. There's just too many of them. I am thinking we use the same tactic as we did on the blademaster clans. Think you can manage it after that giant wall illusion?" Rickamaru saw chaos draw his weapons. "Lets get this started then." Rickamaru held his hand out in front of him and spawned a giant black portal completely hiding him and Shisha from the 4's view.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am

Shisha sucked in a deep breath.

"I can manage, I'm much stronger than when we last met." she spoke the words softly and climbed onto his back latching her arms around his neck and securing her weapon to her back. Exhaling she closed her eyes momentarily and let the small buzz emanate around her. Suddenly as if standing in a line directly in front of them, four pairs of Rickamaru's and Shisha's stood.

"Step back Rickamaru as long as you are at least five feet from the illusion's we will remain invisible if you will, blended into the background."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am

Quint redyed his shamisen by grabing onto the end of it.

Last edited by Sexy Catgirl Trace on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:35 am

Reina drew an arrow and pointed it right at the man. The portal appeared before she could stop herself and she fired the arrow straight into it. "What is that thing?" She yelled. Everything about it set her on edge and made her hair stand up on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:36 am

Rickamaru stepped backwards and disappeared from view. Once he was hidden away, the portal fell and the illusions charged. Using his air jets Rickamaru quickly maneuvered above the main group. The illusions focused on avoiding hits rather then fighting back.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 am

Crimson notice them disappearing so he quickly jumps out from be hide the tree and from his touch he fires five fire balls at them.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:41 am

Reina drew another arrow and hit one of the fakes. "If I hit only fakes I'm gonna need more arrows for the real target." She worried about her arrow supply and her mind went to the knife. She could always move forward with it but she had promised Chaos she's stay back. "I better reserve my arrows."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 am

Rickamaru rose quickly to avoid the blind shots from the random fire mage. Ignoring him, he continued to fly towards Chaos's group but at a high altitude.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 am

Fist saw them from behind "They're on the move!" She shouted as she lifted her cover and threw it at the clones.

Chaos saw the clones appear and while the two were flying towards them his body began moving on its own again. "YOU WILL NOT LEAVE HER UNSCATHED YOU MINDLESS PUPPET!" a voice shouted from all directions. Suddenly Chaos' marked hand aimed in their direction while they were flying towards them and a long blast of purple energy burst out and hit the two flying. Chaos' eyes seemed to no longer be his own as hatred emitted off of them in a dark purple energy. Afterwords Chaos took back control and knelt down, his hand felt as if it was on fire and in unimaginable pain.

Last edited by Lionspirit>:3 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 am

Reina watched Chaos's outburst and saw him fall afterwards and she ran out into the open towards him "Chaos!"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 am

Quint wonder what they were doing. "Are they trying to escape?" He started runnign towards them as they were flying away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next