The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:59 am

Eshu watched the whole spectacle take place and decided to take advantage of the situation. Wrapping his tails through the loops in the bag, he walked into Chaos and Reina's room. Setting the bag on the floor, he transformed into the old man from the show once again. Stroking his beard, he picked the bag up from the floor. "I have something for the two of you. I have already given one to Jillian, Fist, Jaruzak, and Trace. Although it seems that Jillian and Fist have yet to put them on." Eshu then reached into the bag and pulled out the two remaining bracelets. One had a pink gem and the other a green gem set into them. He handed the green one to Reina and held the pink one out towards Chaos.

"Me and Kalulu made these for you. And before you ask, we got all the materials legally and there is no joke involved. The runes are a special art passed down in our culture. They do have a small degree of power because of the essence i infused into them. They are highly resistant to damage through any means. I can also adjust their size as needed. I know you don't trust us and i am sorry that we've come to that misunderstanding. Please accept these tokens of our acknowledgement."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 am

Chaos was startled when he turned to see an old man in the room and instinctively placed his hands on one of his knives on the table, but loosened his grip when he learned it was the fox. He looked at the bracelet questionably, not really understanding its purpose, but decided to humor him and take it. "Trust isn't something I easily give to anyone." He said as he moved back over to his bag and started to equip himself for the coming events of that day.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 am

"Trust is never something that should be given easily. If you must know, you don't have my complete trust but you have earned my respect. Despite your hostile exterior, you work so hard to protect her. You have obviously seen much sorrow in your past and to say that it has scarred you would be an understatement. While we may not have your trust, at least know that we mean none of you any harm. We simply wish to strike down the Oni. Going with you seems a better bet then our original pointless wandering. You have had multiple contacts with them after all." The old man continued to stroke his beard and would make a person wonder if Eshu did this on purpose or if the motion was just ingrained into this form.

"I would be greatly honored if you would wear them. Each gem is different and was chosen to represent each of you. Your's play on the strange energy you use and the buried feelings of kindness that you keep buried."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 am

Reina sat up in bed and shook the sleep from her eyes. She watched Fist leave the room and Eshu enter looking like an old man. She inspected the bracelet momentarily and then leaped off the bed. "I'm going to be late!" She ran down the stairs and outside where Fist was waiting. "Sorry I took so long." She apologized and shoved the bracelet on her wrist. I got distracted by this thing. The fox guy gave it to me."

Jillian heard Fist leave and snuggled deeper into the covers of her bed. "Why does the sun always have to be so bright?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:30 am

"We'll see..." Chaos wasn't really one for jewelry and for the time being he put the bracelet in his pocket. After he was ready for the day he went downstairs and got a warm drink before going out to watch Fist and Reina.

Fist looked at Reina and replied "Yeah, they gave me one of those last too last night I haven't really thought about it though. I was... occupied last night. She tilted her head down and smiled under her mask. After a moment she collected herself and pointed down the street towards where she had been setting up earlier. "First we run. Gotta make sure you're awake." She said as she started running down the street. "Better keep up or else."

Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 am

Eshu returned to his fox form and followed the two outside to see what was going on. He watched them race off from the steps to the inn. He gave a yawn. His vigil had drained his essence somewhat. Figuring that he might as well take this time to recover the small amount missing, he curled up on the steps and took a light nap in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:36 am

Jaruzak had left his restless sleep about two hours before dawn, and he left the room with the sleeping Trace and deeply scratched stone where he slept. He left the inn well before the innkeeper was up and flew to the snow-filled forest to cool down.

He returned to the inn shortly after dawn with water droplets all over his body and sat in front of the fire with his sword across his legs and his eyes closed as he thought to himself and divulged into his memories.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Amaterasu wakes up and gets dress, she walks down to the inns fire, she sate down next to Jaruzak, "It shore is cold out isn't?" she asked as she pot her hands over the fire.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:41 pm

"I don't feel this coldness that you humans do, to me it is just a little cool" Jaruzak said without opening his eyes or moving what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Trace woke up after a calm sleep. He got dressed and as soon as he opened the door a chill came into the room. "Woh this room gets warm during the night. I better put warmer clothes on. After getting dressed again he locked the door and headed downstaris. He was Jaruzak and Amaterasu near the fireplce and said good morning too them before getting some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 pm

"Really? Lucky you." Amaterasu gets up says good morning to Trace, and decided to get some breakfast of her own.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 pm

At the gates to Snowhead village, a man approached the gaurd on duty. The gaurd looked him over and was about to turn him away. Without a word, the man reached into the pocket of his long trenchcoat and produced a special badge. The gaurd took one look at it and hollered for the gate to be opened. He looked a little uncomfortable around the man as he entered. "All i ask is that you don't cause too much damage sir."
"Not if i can help it. But i make no promises." With that the gate closed and the man proceeded to walk the streets scanning the crowds for someone in particular. As he walked, he passed a young girl running down the street with a woman in a strange mask. 'Well if she's here, then he should be nearby according to my information' thought the man. He continued down the street in the direction that Fist and Reina had come from.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

Kalulu ran into the main room of the inn and circled around Jaruzak. Then she jumped into his lap and onto his sword before pawing at him stretching out as she did so.

"You're up!" she cheered in his head as then in a small puff of smoke she transformed into the small red headed girl in the yellow sundress from her performance yesterday.

"Good morning!" she cheered throwing her hands in the air as a small child would do and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 am

Chaos finished his drink and went outside, walking along the street with his head down. He remembered that Gorbas had wanted to talk to him that morning and turned towards the large building on the Northernmost part of the city. As he walked he spun the pendant on his necklace around in his hand, deep in thought.

Fist arrived at where she had prepared and waited for Reina to catch up.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 am

Walking along, the man saw Chaos up ahead. He was easy enough to spot with his mask the sun catching his pendant as he twirled it. Quickly looking over his features, he referred to a small notebook he kept in his pocket. 'Without a doubt, that's him.' Picking up his pace he quickly covered the distance between them. He fell in step beside Chaos and examined the pendant out of the corner of his eye. Finally, he addressed him, "Can i have a moment of your time? There is something important i need to discuss with you Chaos."
Keeping his gaurd up the man let his gauntlets slip out of his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 am

Chaos looked at the man beside him with the corner of his eye. He didn't like that this man knew his name and kept his free hand on his gun, hidden from view. "Then speak..." He said as he walked
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 am

"I would prefer we talk somewhere away from other people, outside of town maybe? Depending on how our conversation goes, it would be better that way." The man noticed Chaos moving his hand near his weapon. He made a mental note of the size of the weapon and its appearance. Unsure what exactly it did, he decided to investigate it later.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:48 am

Chaos weighed his options. He wanted to meet Gorbas, but something told him that this man wouldn't take no for an answer. "I assume you won't accept a no. Fine, follow me." Chaos put the necklace back under his jacket and walked towards the outside of snowhead temple, just past the city walls and completely deserted. When they came to the top Chaos turned to the man in silence
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 am

Reina followed right behind Fist for their run. She found she didn't get as tired as quickly as last time. 'I'm not working hard enough...I should be worn out by now.' She thought and she gave herself an extra push until she was up right beside Fist, running with her instead of Behind her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 am

"Impressive. Fist said as she looked at Reina. Next she motioned towards the obstacle course she made. "Alright, as you can see I've made you a course to run through. we used to have to go through these all the time when we were younger." The course had rocks to leap over, logs to swerve around, there was even some logs with strings wrapped around them low to the ground which Reina would have to crawl under. At the end there was a tree with a cloth at the top. "Think you can handle it?" She said as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 am

Reina observed the obstacle course. To her it looked like a run through the Forest. "I think I can manage." She said confidently. She Started off the course jumping over the rocks. For her it was fairly easy.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 am

Fist smirked as Reina passed the rocks. She pulled out some pebbles she had covered in gunpowder and started tossing them at Reina. The ones that hit the ground under her feet would make a loud crackling noise and spark on impact. "Let's see how easy it is now." She said as one rock sparked right between Reina's feet
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 am

Reina jumped in surprise and almost forgot to keep running. She knew if she didn't move the next one would hit her. She darted around the logs trying to run faster so as not to be hit.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 am

"Come on you can move faster then that!" Fist yelled as she chucked more stones at her. Close to Reina's feet lay a tripwire which when set off would cause a bucket of snow to fall on her head. Fist continued to throw the pebbles all around Reina
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:42 am

Reina tried running faster when something caught her foot. She fell to the ground and a blast of cold snow hit her back. "Ah!" She cried out in surprise, "Cold....sooooo cold!" She stood up and a large amount of snow slid down the back of her neck and onto her warm back under her shirt. "WAAAAAAH!" She yelled and ran faster like she was trying to get away from the sensation on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next