The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 pm

"They are wierd. But its how they recover their energy. Seems a small sacrifice compared to the destruction some of our kind cause instead. I gave all but two of the bracelets. I just have Chaos and Reina's left." Eshu began to clean his fur as he talked with Kalulu. It was going to be a long time till morning but he decided to keep a vigil anyways. If something had happened here already, it wasn't so far fetched for something else to take place.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Kalulu pawed at her brother's side before copying him and began to clean her own fur. During the performance her white fur had dirtied a little and she wanted it to glow in the morning.

"Sleep, such a human thing" she said. "I'm glad we don't have to do that"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

"If it meant i didn't have to live as a leech on the life force of another being, i'd be fine with it. At least we can sleep when we only require a small amount of energy. Saves unnecessary destruction of our home." Eshu had finished his grooming and went back to keeping track of those coming and going as well as listening for strange noises or odd smells.

(Having acknowledged the party, the kitsune will feel loyalty towards those people. They will also be defensive of them. Still won't take orders though XD )
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 am

Jillian smiled and stood in a defensive pose. "Show me what you've got, I'll give you a real fight this time."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 am

"I'll try not to hit too hard."Fist said smugly as she wasted no time dashing towards Jillian and unleashing 3 quick jabs at her chest
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 am

Jillian blocked the first jab with her palm and at the same time sliding to the right to avoid the second two blows.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 am

A hooded figured slipped into the town after bribing the guard. It moved to the market, where it stopped at a clothing stall, and dropped a huge amount of rupees onto the stall desk and making off with a red-colored robe. Once outside of the town, it took to the air, wind whipping its hood back, revealing Fenrir's long purple hair. He muttered something, but nobody could possibly have heard him.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:34 am

( What you are about to read is sexy girl on girl wrestling. This information is debatably not vital to the plot although some may disagree. If for some reason you don't want to read it then don't....weirdo...)

As Jillian moved to the right Fist turned her third Jab into a hook towards her face. Jillian didn't have time to move out of the way and took the blow in her side. She jerked her knee up aiming for Fist's stomach. Fist quickly glanced down and lifted her own leg to try and absorb the blow from Jillian's knee. Jillian took this opportunity to push Fist to the side, hoping her compromised balance would help send her to the floor, and it did as Fist spun around and she fell over on her hands and knees. She immediately started rolling to the left just in case another blow was coming.

Jillian quickly put herself on top of Fist and grabbed her wrists, pinning her arms to the floor as she sat on her. She smiled smugly. "Gotcha now!" Fist laughed "Are you forgetting who you're dealing with?" She said as she started using her strength to lift her arms up. Fist then wrapped her legs around Jillian's waist and thrust her weight forward causing Jillian to fall on her own back with Fist on top, reversing the situation.

"Umph!" Jillian had to catch her breath after going down hard. She began squrming beneath Fist and kept a hold of her hands. She tried her hardest not to let Fist get her hands to the floor and she kicked her legs around and struck them against Fist's back. Fist tightened her hold and pressed her whole body against Jillian's to keep her pinned and stop the kicking. Jillian wrapped her legs around Fist's waist and tried to grapple her and get herself back on top. She was getting warmer and found she was actually working up a sweat. Fist was laughing as Jillian tried to get back on top. "Struggle all you want, you're only tiring yourself out." She found that she was beginning to sweat as well, but she didn't mind. Jillian knew what Fist was saying was the truth. She could feel herself struggling to breathe.

Jillian remembered all the times she and Sera had been in a similar position. She let go of Fist's right hand and began to tickle her side. She hoped it worked. "Wha..!?"The unfamiliar sensation got to Fist and she jerked to the side she was being tickled and tucked her head in on Jillian's chest. Jillian rolled over on top and continued to tickle Fist. She laughed a little even though she wasn't being tickled. She was having to much fun with this. Fist continued laughing. "Hahaha w..what are doing to me?" She asked as she wiggled about from the sensation Jillian could barely talk she was laughing so hard. "It's a-an ancient...technique....haha....called ti-tickling hahaha." She placed her other hand on Fist's other side and began to tickle there too.

"Ahaha, I've never h-heard of it before."Fist tried to get a hold of herself and put her hands on Jillian's sides, copying her movements. "I am a fast learner though..." Jillian shrieked and continued laughing. She curled her body up and rolled over on the floor in a tight ball. "You win! You win!" She shrieked through her laughter. Tears were spilling out of her squinted up eyes. "I always do.." Fist smiled under her mask and released Jillian. "That's quite the fighting style." She said as she held out a hand to help Jillian up. Jillian took Fist's hand and stood up. "I've been perfecting it for a very long time." She smiled. "We should probably get some sleep though." She said looking at her bed. She realized she didn't even know what time it was. "Yeah you're probably right." Fist said as she continued to hold Jillian's hand without realizing. Jillian dropped her hand to her side and turned away to hide a slight blush that was crawling up her face. "Y-yeah...well, goodnight then." She stretched and curled up in her bed. "Yeah, night..." Fist brushed some hair out of her face while looking at the floor. She had a warm feeling going through her body. After a moment, Fist turned to her own bed and crawled under the blankets. Her heart had been racing and she could really feel it now that she lie still. It slowly returned to a normal beat and soon Fist became lost in her dreams full of confused emotions.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Magmis was looking at the person in the air he knew he had to make sure to bring him down to the ground since in the air he would have too much advantage. He decided to force him down with a barrage of fireballs.
The flames on his body started to sink in his body and a minute after that fireballs started to fly everywhere in front him while a quite a few hit the snow immidiately, about 50 of them flew towards the flying person.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 am

(RP between Necruta and I in the pad)

Magmis was looking at the person in the air he knew he had to make sure to bring him down to the ground since in the air he would have too much advantage. He decided to force him down with a barrage of fireballs.
The flames on his body started to sink in his body and a minute after that fireballs started to fly everywhere in front him while a quite a few hit the snow immidiately, about 50 of them flew towards the flying person.

Fenrir saw the fireballs out of the corner of his eye and took evasive action to dodge the first few. He then turned around in the air and sent a strong gust of wind towards the flames, stopping their ascent and extinguishing them all

Magmis jumped towards Fenrir using fire under his feet to jump higher at the top of his jump he fired a huge wave of fire towards Fenrir making sure it wouldn't get extinguished as easily as the fireballs.

Fenrir shot a more concentrated blast of wind into the wave of fire, making an opening. He quickly flew through the opening and unleashed a bigger gust of wind to send magmis back

Magmis flew down into the snow and created a crater upon impact with the earth a few seconds later he stood up and decided what would be a smart way of attacking a foe that was able to fly.
Magmis decided to try something he hadn't done before, the flames on his body sank into his skin but then it appeared that his etire body was becoming more black.

Fenrir didn't like what he was seeing. It definitely looked like his oponent was storing energy. He quickly judged his options, and then burst overhead, uphill, trying to get as far as possible.

After a few seconds magmis fired about 10 fireballs after Fenrir which should have bee coated by a little bit of dark magic to protect them from his wind but he wasn't sure it worked.

Fenrir didn't take his chances with this barrage. Rather than blowing them back, he dived downwards, closer to the mountain, aiming for shelter behind a rock.

While the fireballs were still flying magmis prepared a huge fireball in his hand which got smaller and smaller untill it was about as big as his hand and trew it above the place where Fenrir was hiding.

As soon as the fireballs hit the snow above, Fenrir shot into the air, only to be struck by Magmis' fireball. The force of it hurled him into the cliff. He quickly threw off his burning cloak and retrieved the red robe he had bought from one of its pockets. He smiled faintly. But his smile faded as he heard something crash behind him. He took one glance back and shot into the air as an avalanche slid down towards them. He fired a quick blast of air at Magmis, hoping to destabilize him long enough for the avalanche to overtake him.

Magmis put his arms out infront of him and took the blast of air while using the edge of the crater to not get blown away and then fired 2 huge waves of fire infront of him melting all the snow infront of him. When the avalange came closer he used all of his power to melt it so that he wouldn't get swept away.

Fenrir gritted his teeth, "Nothing stops this monster..." He reached under the neckline of his robe and pulled out an amulet. It flashed for a moment, but nothing visible seemed to happen. Fenrir then blew himself higher up the mountain.

Magmis started to charge a fireball which seemed to become bigger and bigger since he knew Fenrir would be able to dodge every attack he would throw at him so this was the best alternative.

"Just how much energy can it store?" thought Fenrir. He stopped at a large snow bank and fired a blast of air just above it, setting off another avalanche, which he helped all he could by hitting it with the strongest blast of air he could summon.

In the time Fenrir did that the fireball has already grown to a huge size while the avalange was charging towards him he made the ball smaller by pushing all the flames very close together a few moments later the ball was small enough to be trown and he shot it at the avalange followed by a huge wave of fire which melted all the snow close to it. As soon as the ball clashed with the snow it whiped out quite a lot of the avalange and the wave of fire did the rest "You can't hit me if you are going to keep trying to hit me indirectly since I will just melt everything you can throw at me with your wind."

Fenrir couldn't hear Magmis over the sound of both the avalanche and the roaring flames. He didn't want to wait around until Magmis' attack reached him, so he changed the direction of his wind and began to work his way around Magmis' right. The wolf-head necklace glowed briefly, and a pack of Wolfos deviated from their course and headed towards magmis.

Magmis was starting to get tired of Fenrir not attacking him directly so he decided it was time to go all out. The mark on his shoulder started to glow blood red and his etire body started to become as black as the night at the same time the flames on his body started to sink in his body and he sat on the ground in a ball like shape.

Fenrir could see that Magmis was doing something. It looked like the same attack he had used before. "Looks like the wolves won't be any help." He took advantage of the quick distraction to whip out his red robe. He flug it on over himself as quickly and sloppily as possible. He pulled a hood over his head, and a scarf over his face. Now he was getting serious too.

A few moments later Magmis realeased all the energy he colected and unleashed a huge dome of black flames instantly killing the wolfos. but for some reason the dome stopped when it came close to Fenrir

A man was blocking the dome by just touching it and it seemed like the flames were being sucked into his hand.
"I guess you don't know how much you can hurt someone with this power, now you can experience it for yourself." The dome was completely gone and the man walked calmly towards magmis.

When the man was getting closer magmis sent a few dark fireballs towards the man in order to stop him.

The man absorbed the fireballs in his hand again and reached magmis and realeased all the dark fire he stored inside him that he had absorbed.

Eventhough magmis couldn't get harmed by magic the force of the fire sent him flying of the mountain.

Fenrir's eyes were wide with amazement. How could this man sustain so much damage without showing any signs?

"Are you okay?" The man asked Fenrir while checking if he didn't have some more dark fire in his body.

Fenrir's eyes hadn't grown any smaller, "What... are you?"

"Just a man which apparently was at the right place at the right time since let me tell you not even 10 goron cloths would have saved an avarage person from that blast"

Fenrir touched the first amulet he had used. It flashed again, as it had done before. He dropped to the ground, "I did have an anti-magic barrier, but I am not sure it could have sustained that much magic either... It apears I am in your debt, stranger."

"I guess you are, so shall we go before that thing gets back since people usually don't know how to guard against their own magic since they believe it will never be used against them but he seemed to be unaffected by it."

"Yes, let's," said Fenrir, recovering from his amazement. He was nonetheless intrigued by this man's uncanny ability. He pulled his hood down, but kept the scarf, "I could fly us to town if you so desire."

"Sure I've rented a room there and I guess it would be best if I actually used it."

Fenrir manipulated the air around the two of them so that they hovered above the ground. He then moved them swiftly over the snowbanks, directly to the inn in the Goron village, landing them in a shadowed area of the street.

"Thanks by the way I was wondering if you knows someone who can help me find the 10 shards of the dragon armor."

Fenrir didn't stop himself from groaning quickly enough, "My apologies- It just seems like far too many people are after them... That... thing I was fighting with... well, we were fighting over those very masks, you see. If I may so enquire, why do you seek them?" He was feeling uncomfortable. This man had instilled something in him that he hadn't felt in a long time: fearful respect.

"I seek a way to regain my previous powers since now it doesn't matter how much magic I absorb I will run out eventually but from what I have heard and read all 10 shards will grant the wearer near limitless magic which is something of which I have been robbed."

Fenrir had to think quickly. He didn't want to make this man his enemy. He wasn't sure himself exactly what the masks did, only that they granted the wearer incredible power. "I see. I, myself, am simply a collector of magic artifacts. Well, simply may not be the proper term. I am a capable wizard as well," he was beginning to regain his regular composure, "But I am afraid I do not know exactly what the unified shards are capable of. Perhaps the two of us could form an alliance, and then attempt to fulfil both of our wishes."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 am

Chaos heard the avalanche in the distance and looked out the window. The feeling in his gut told him it could be related to what happened at the temple and he grabbed his equipment. Chaos stood by the window and looked back at the sleeping Reina. "I'll be right back..." He said quietly as he climbed out the window and down to the streets. He hastily moved to the highest point in the village, that being a gazebo like structure past the temple. He found Gorbas standing there looking off at the distant battle. Gorbas turned and looked at Chaos "Hey brother, I see you came to watch the fireworks as well." Chaos walked over and leaned on the railing, looking at the distant fires. "what the hell is going on over there?" He asked as his eyes glowed, trying to get a better look at the fight. "Your guess is as good as mine." Gorbas replied with his arms crossed. "It's getting me worried about the safety of our home though. Let's hope the fight doesn't come any closer."

The two watched in silence as the fight went on and eventually came to a stop with the vanishing of all that black fire. "Looks like it's over..." Gorbas said as he stroked his beard. The two continued to watch as two men flew past them. Chaos looked directly at them as they soared by. He thought one of them had been Fenrir, but he couldn't get a good enough look to confirm it. He wanted to go down to where the fight took place but decided against it. "I'm going back to the inn" Chaos said as he turned around and started the walk back. "See ya brother." Gorbas said as he remained in the gazebo, looking up at the moon.

Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 am

Having heard the commotion in the distance, Eshu had perked up and kept a closer eye on the events happening at the inn. Whatever was going on out there, it sounded like trouble. Since the others were still sleeping, he decided it was better to remain here on vigil rather then go to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 am

Kalulu lifted her head up and tilted it to the side.

"What was that????" she asked standing up and circling around Eshu.

"I'm gonna go check it out, I wonder whats happening!" With that Kalulu took off down the stairs and pawed her way out the door and stood outside looking around.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:44 am

Eshu waited at the top of the stairs for Kalulu to report back. While he waited he decided to go to the different rooms and listen for anything unusual in the rooms. Pausing at Reina and Chaos's room, he could only hear one occupant breathing in the room. He dismissed it since Chaos was always wearing that mask. Checking the other rooms, he heard some talking in Fist and Jillian's room and nothing but snoring in Trace's and Jaruzak's room. He then returned to the top of the stairs and kept vigil.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:12 am

Reina's sleep was disturbed when she rolled over onto an empty space where warmth and weight had been previously. She sat up and looked around but Chaos was nowhere to be seen. "He can take care of himself, I hope..." She said and she sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to get back.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:37 am

Chaos reached the inn and climbed back up the building and through the window. He looked over at Reina. "You should be asleep." He said as he removed his gear
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 am

"Yeah what's your excuse?" Reina asked somewhat grumpily and curled back up in bed. "At least i wasn't running off checking out weird sounds in the middle of the night."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 am

"That weird sound was another avalanche. I was checking it out for our own safety." He said as he sat back down on the bed
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 am

Eshu heard talking in Reina and Chaos's room so went over to their door to see if they knew what was going on. He scratched at their door hoping to be heard.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am

Reina ignored the scratching. She curled up on the bed again. "Well whatever, I'm glad you're back safe and sound but we should both get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:40 am

Chaos looked out the window once more, thinking about what he had seen. He looked back at Reina and decided that he wouldn't worry her at this late hour with what he saw. "Yeah...." He heard the scratching but he wasn't really up for talking at the moment and got back on the bed next to Reina. After lying back down he really felt how tired he was and soon found him self back in his confusing dreams of events from the past, present and possible future
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Kalulu trounced up the stairs and looked at Eshu.

"They're ignoring us, why are we remaining here? It's obvious they don't want us around brother. We can take care of ourselves we always do" she said scratching behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:44 pm

"You know why we're here. They have had contact with the oni and want to track them down to kill one of their number. If we follow, we may find the oni we are looking for." Eshu felt a bit down for being ignored again. He looked at the bag with the last two braces in them. "These two have been the difficult ones the whole time anyways. The other 4 aren't much of a problem."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:34 am

Fenrir and his rescuer discussed the masks late into the night, eventually going into the inn. They decided to form an alliance to look for the masks. Fenrir then took to the skies and returned to his home in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 am

The night went by and soon dawn came to snowhead. As usual Chaos awoke with the sun and sat up in the bed. He got up quietly so as not to wake up Reina and went over to his stuff. He took a seat at the table in their room and began checking his equipment.

A little earlier then Chaos, Fist had hopped out of her bed and put her normal clothes back on. She went outside the inn and started looking around the streets, quiet save for the howling winds. After some wandering she found a park type area covered in snow. 'Perfect..' She thought to herself as she started carrying stones and things into various places. After an hour or so she looked over everything. Pleased with her work she went back to the inn. As soon as she arrived she pounded on Chaos and Reina's room. Chaos opened the door and Fist walked over to where Reina slept, yanking the blankets off of her. "RISE AND SHINE! Wake up! Let's go! Time to train! you got five minutes to get outside." Fist then took her leave and went back outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next