The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 pm

"There was a fight!" Jillian sprang up, no longer caring how tired she was. "Where are they? Is everyone okay? Where's Fist? and Reina?" She stopped and looked around the room. "I mean, really how many scrapes can three people get into? They're like magnets for trouble. You think you could take me to go check it out?" She asked Jazurak. "I mean not that I care but, you know, I should help out right?"
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

"Relax, it's over now, and if Eshu is alright I'm sure you're humans are too. If it'll make you feel better we can go but I see no point, they'll be on their way here I'm sure" Kalulu transformed back into her fox form and ran up Jazurak's leg onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

"It's fine", Jaruzak said to Jillian. He wondered how many he would fly to the area, as he wanted to go and remember his training in a more secluded area. "I'll make sure to be able to wield the Drakh'Shika Uretssk (Useless Scale Technique) within 3 days", he thought to himself.

"Well i take it that no one else will join, so let us be off then" Jaruzak said as he picked up Jillian and held her slumped under his arm. He then walked out into the streets and unfurled his wings and gave then a stretch before jumping into the air and hurled them skyward with several powerful flaps. He flew at a moderate pace over Snowhead before slowly descending down where Chaos and the rest were located. When they landed he released Jillian gently before leaning himself against a wall.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:37 pm

When Jazurak had picked her up Jillian panicked. "H-hey! no need to get rough!" as the ground shrank below them her body froze in paralyzed fear. After he set her down she stood for a moment on shaky legs, looking a little pale.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:49 pm

"I think we're all fine over here." Chaos said to Rayo. When Jaruzak and Jillian arrived Fist looked over. "A little late to the party aren't you?" She walked over to Jillian. "You're looking worse then we do and you weren't even in that fight." She said humorously
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 pm

"We came as soon as Kalulu said a battle had occured, if we had some forewarning i could have joined the fun" Jaruzak retorted to Chaos, then calmly said to Fist "It seems she is unaccustomed to flying" when Fist approached Jillian.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Jillian blushed and steadied herself, "I-i'm not fond of h-heights." She said shakily.

Reina looked up at Jazurak, "I didn't see anything fun about it." She said defensively.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Kalulu jumped off of Jaruzak and climbed up onto Reina.

"No no fun about battle" she said as she lay her tail across Reina's neck.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Jaruzak looked down at the tiny Kokiri girl who wasn't even up to his waist height and said solemnly, "Battles are usually not fun, but you need to make them fun to be able to deal with the lives you take and the carnage around you" his voice then changed into a more neutral tone but still retained its solemness, "Do not think that a battle means only death for one of its participants, there are some very enjoyable battles where lives are not staked and it is truly a great time, although i doubt you'll understand this all as you did not grow up the same as i have or experienced the same things. There is a line that my people share, i believe it is roughly...", Jaruzak paused for a moment in thought before continuing. "The greatest warrior is not the strongest or the fastest or the highest flyer, but the warrior who only uses his strength to protect that which can not be protected, and his speed is instead used to quickly quell a quarrel without violence, and his flight is not that of confidence but so that he may see what is wrong with the world and kindly change it for the better."

After he finished a sudden flash of memories struck him. He had said the same final line to Kashka, his little sister several months before she was killed before his eyes. When he looked down at Reina he instead saw Kashka with a puzzled expression on her face that he remembered her having. He quickly shook his head and then tilted it up so that none may see his face. "Damn it" he thought, he shouldn't have thought of her. He shouldn't see someone else as her. He shouldn't show himself that this. Many similar thoughts went through his head. He then tilted his head back down and tried not to show the sorrow that so desperately wanted to show itself and cause him to weep. But still he kept a straight face and tried to keep his eyes at their own level and not at the little girl who made him remember so much.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Only giving the newcomers a quick glance, Rayo turned back to his work. He sanitized the tongs in the swords flames. Taking an old piece of wood from the kit, he placed it in his mouth and clamped down on it. Moving with practiced precision, he used the tongs to dig out the bullet while biting down on the bit because of the pain. Once he had it removed, he placed it on the rock so he could examine it in detail. He then sanitized the needle and proceeded to sew the wound shut. After finishing the task, he took out a small glass bottle with some pills in it and fished one out. He gulped it down. The pill was a special medicine he had picked up in a previous town. It would boost his immune system to fight off infection while the wound healed. He then packed the kit back up and placed the sword on his back. Picking up the bit of crushed metal he walked over to fist with it. "Is this what it looks like before it's fired as well? I would like to document the specifics of the weapon for future reference."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:24 am

Fist was listening to Jaruzak, but became distracted by Rayo's question. She shook her head. "Somewhat, but that one has been used. It's misshapen and useless now. A normal bullet is smoother and has gunpowder in the back there that when ignited, causes the bullet to fly out of the barrel of the gun. It's probably just easier to show you." She walked over and pulled out Chaos' second gun from his bag. She aimed it at the rock by them and fired with a loud bang. "For a long time they were only known in our land, but recently they've been growing in popularity so with some searching you could probably find one in clocktown somewhere. That's all I'm going to show of these kind, however, since ours are a bit more advanced then the common gun and it may be for the best that we don't share its technology, especially with strangers." She twirled the gun around in her hand as she spoke.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 am

Reina saw Jazurak's distress but wasn't quite sure why he was so upset, he had just been talking about battles being fun. "Are you alright?" She asked him. "you just look like you saw a ghost."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:47 am

Trace finally finished his meal and wondered where everyone went. He knew there was somthing going on but wws to busy eating to notice. He decided it was best to see what was going on and headed out on search of the party.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Jaruzak finally lowered his face towards Reina which was in its usual neutral calmness. "I remembered something which i am not proud of and i started to see something which no longer exists", he replied to Reina. After a short, momentary pause he added, "Perhaps i will tell you of the story sometime, but that would have to be for another time. Probably after i have either completed or failed my current goal".
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Rayo looked at the weapon in Fist's hand, he began to memorize it's shape so he could recognize it if he saw it again. "I can understand the need to keep the secrets of your weaponry, i have a few myself. Alright then how about we discuss the technology of our enemy? The invisibility, how did they manage that? Is there a way that i can reproduce that effect or negate it?"
Rayo seemed bothered by this one. It was a major disadvantage and had caused him to be easily decieved. How long had they been following him and just how many had there been. Just because one had gotten away didn't mean that this was all of them. Just how much damage had his actions caused?

Eshu walked over to Reina and looked (but didn't touch) for any injuries. Satisfied, he turned back into the fox form. He went around to the different bodies and examined them. He was very curious about them and wondered why they were trying to hurt someone who was just like them. For him, a forest kitsune, it was unheard of for another forest kitsune to attack another.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Fist shrugged "I really have no idea how they managed that. It was either kept a secret from us or it's completely new. They always have new tricks up their sleeves." She said as she stopped twirling the gun.

Chaos remained silent through the various discussions. Content with Reina's safety, he had turned his mind to other things. He walked around to the bodies and salvaged what equipment he could. He took each one of their masks and attached them to the strap on his bag. Chaos piled the bodies up to decide how best to dispose of them.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Rayo walked over to Chaos. "Any of their equipment still intact? I'm a collector of various devices so i'm interested in their gear. Also, for the trouble i've caused i must apologize. Even though i was mislead, i still have brought more danger on you. Although i doubt they'll leave me alone either but you make many enemies in this business. As an attempt to make amends, i would like to offer you my services. It is the least i can do to make up for what i've done."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 am

Chaos stuffed some things in his bag. "Some of it, but nothing for you. As my companion said, we shouldn't be revealing our people's technology to a world that isn't ready. As for owing me, don't worry about it. I have no use for a bounty hunter when I can do the job myself." He motioned for Fist and together they took the bodies to the edge of the nearby cliff and tossed the stripped bodies down below until they faded from sight. "I should get going, I need to meet the chief." He then took his leave down the path back to the city.

Fist walked back to Reina. "Well, now that that's over, let's get back to training." She said as she looked down at the girl and crossed her arms

Last edited by Catspirit123 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:12 am

Trace was still wandering round the town searching for everyone when he noticed Chaos walking by himself. "Chaos." Trace yelled to get his attention as he ran up to him. "I noticed everyone except that Amaterasu woman left. Did somthing happen.?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 am

Chaos tilted his head towards Trace, but kept walking. "Just some trouble by the temple, nothing to concern yourself with." He continued walking down the road
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 am

Reina smiled up at Fist. "Yeah, we should get back to that."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 am

"Excellent, let's go." As she was taking Reina back to where they had been training she stopped by Jillian. "You're free to come too. I can show you some more moves if you want..." She said mischievously
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 am

"Ok then if you say so." Trace kept following Chaos untill he noticed a familliar object attached to his arm. "Hey? Thats my railgun, did you use it or somthing?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 am

Chaos looked at the railgun, he'd almost forgotten it was there. "I used it to fire a knife into a hostile target. It packs quite the punch" He scanned it with his eyes again
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:07 am

"You used a knife? It wasnt exactly designed for that. I hope you didnt break it. Caan I have it back so I can have a look at it.?" He asked while still following him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next