The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 am

"He says you need to let his tail touch your skin for you to hear him." She was looking at the fox nervously now, "And he told me how he feeds, I don't think I want a large group of his kind near my home."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:01 am

"Normally, we don't do any damage to the area we feed in. A small animal is enough normally. But if we exhaust our energy or sustain multiple injuries, then we need alot more energy. It's an unfortunate part of our existence. I hate when i have to feed since it means the loss of another's life." The fox looked a little depressed about the topic. He summoned his glowing ball once more and observed how brightly it glowed.
"It would seem that i don't require essence right now however. I have to use this ball to tell when i need it. If i were older, then i wouldn't need it."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:04 am

Chaos had a cautious look in his eyes as he used one of one of his fingers to touch the creature's tail. "Go on then..."

Fist was pleased with the food. "This is as good as when Hex used to make it." She said happily. She turned to Jillian. "Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 am

"We were just discussing what exactly me and Kalulu are. I also was wondering what she is. I have seen very few of the other races. I am still a young kitsune after all. If not for the attack on our tribe, we would have lived there another 70 years before getting another tail and being allowed to go explore. What about you? You and Fist seem to be similar but very different from the others. You smell human but there is something else. Like you have been affected by some other being of great power. Just like the man who's blood was on your glove." The kitsune just chattered away, very curious about these people. Who they were, where they were from, what they were.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:24 am

"I'm not entirely sure what we are myself. We're not any normal humans though that's for sure due to our powers as well as our far longer lifespan. All I have are legends to go by from books I've obtained from hidden parts in the library of my old home. Back in the organization we were originally from, we were known as "Subjects," given only a number as a name through our childhood before finally being given a name fitting to our abilities once they started giving us real missions. From some of the books I've read that one of my trainers would give me, we seem to be a people referred to as "The Children." In that book it showed images of people who used energy looking like our own and apparently, from what I could translate, they worshiped some sort of divine mother and they called her their, "Dear, Sweet, Anarchy." From the parts I was able to understand, they believed her to be the source of their powers and in return dedicated their lives to her in worship. I don't put much thought into stories like that, but lately I've begun to reconsider...." He said as he thought about the mark on his arm. "Sorry, I went off on a bit of a ramble there..."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 am

"Oh no that's fine. I love to hear stories! There's so much to learn about in this world. Some of the most powerful kitsune are those who know the most about the world. They eventually become the patron's for a tribe, the 9 tailed kitsune. They lead our race. It's our patron who bestowed me and Kalulu with our second tail. We already were honored with one tail long before the other children. For fighting valiantly against the oni who attacked us, we were given our second tail. But then we also got seperated from the tribe but not before we saw their leader stirke down and consume our patron. We've wondered ever since. Now we just want to make the oni pay. The kitsune had a determined look in his eye. The thirst for vengeance obvious.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 pm

"A just cause. Revenge and justice is something I can get behind, but don't let the thirst for blood consume you. The more you kill the closer you become to truly being a monster." Chaos stood up and looked around for a moment before turning around. "I'm going to get my things. You all should do the same because I won't wait for you when it's time to move." Chaos went inside and packed up the remaining food in a sack along with their blankets and things. He filled as much of the water from the large jug as he could in their carrying pouches and left the remaining there should they ever come back and need it.
---------
As Chaos was putting his things in his own personal bag. He checked to see if his bullets were easily accessible and if his knives were covered to avoid accidental cuts. He checked to make sure his spare lenses were safe and his extra filters were in working order. After a full inspection he could safely say everything was there. At the bottom of his bag he spied something which he hadn't remembered being there. It was a necklace with a small metal bird foot with its talons wrapped around a purple gem. The necklace brought back memories of its owner, Chaos' MIA teammate known as Mist. There was the words, "agere sequitur esse" going down the talons which Chaos translated out as "Action follows being." With the necklace there was a note that Chaos read. "Don't put all responsibility on yourself. Allow your family to share the burden. You don't have to do this alone. Stay safe..." She knew him too well. Chaos came to the conclusion that she had put it in before they split up.

He clenched the necklace in his hand as he came out of the cave, dumping some of the bags by the camp and carrying two himself. He then walked down to the water while he set the waiting period for everyone to grab their things, necklace still hanging on his fingers
-------

After Fist had finished eating she put out the fire and grabbed her bag and the cooking pot, strapping it to her back. She turned to the remaining people at the camp. "Alright, everybody grab something if you plan on coming." She said as she tossed a sack of food at Jillian to catch while going down to join Chaos
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 pm

An explosion from the top of Springhead sent an avalanche tumbling down the side, just missing the Goron City. A momentary bright orange flash shone from the top, before vanishing. The avalanche eventually came to a rest, and all was still again. The sound didn't travel all the way to Clock Town, or the Bay, but the flash was clearly visible.

Last edited by Draezeth on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Quint got his pack ready for the journey back and walked outside. He was able to walk again but they were still not strong enough to go into a fight with. he walked outside and tonl the others he was ready to go when he saw a flash in the horizon. "What is that?" He asked out loud.

Last edited by Sexy Catgirl Trace on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Kalulu made a snorting sound and looked up at Chaos. She then sat down still looking up at him and made a small noise, her white ball sat curled up in her tails almost as if it were a precious jewel. In a puff of smoke it was gone and Kalulu was up again standing on her hind legs, front legs on Chaos as if she were apologizing, her tails swung back and forth low to her body.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Reina had been inside the cave getting her own stuff ready. Without her bow and quiver there she didn't have much to pack. The knife Chaos had given her was strapped to her back like a small sword. Her only other possession was her bag containing the bottle of red potion, and a small pouch containing her flute. She finished packing quickly and sat by the beach next to Chaos. She pulled out her little flute and played a forest tune, it didn't feel as fitting on the ocean but it reminded her of home.

Jillian was completely ready without having to pack. Her dagger had already been strapped to her belt and she had no other possessions.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Chaos was looking down at Kalulu as the avalanche happened and Fist caught it before he did. "Chaos look!" She said as she pointed towards it. He looked up just in time to see the orange flash. 'What the hell is that?' He thought to himself as he put a hand on Reina instinctively. Ideas instantly started flowing through his head as to what happened before the voice returned to his head. "Something of great importance has happened on snowhead, go there my child. All will become clear in due time and your mission shall finally be revealed to you..." Chaos' curiosity heightened . "Well whatever it is it's gone now. We'll check out the damage when we get closer." Chaos became uneasy about going there, but the voice urged him to investigate. He looked one last time at their camp, all packed up as if they had never been there at all. "Let's go..." He said as he began walking towards the passage connecting the bay to Termina field.

Last edited by Lionspirit>:3 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Jaruzak watched the flash until it dimmed silently, then he flew up into the air and circled above Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Fenrir flew from Springhead, borne aloft by the winds. Clutched in his hands was the Ice Mask. His cloak was in tatters, and badly burned, but he was largely unscathed. A smile crept over his features, "Tomorrow, all will be over. And at the same time, all will begin."

---

At the entrance to Springhead's Temple, the man in black armor gritted his teeth, watching Fenrir fly away. He growled and slammed his fist into the ground, "THIS ISN'T OVER YET!"

Last edited by Draezeth on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Eshu walked beside Reina. Trying not to hamper her ability to walk. he let his tail brush against her, "That noise you made with the stick was really pretty. What was that? And where did you learn to do that?" The fox's unending curiosity was getting the better of him again.

Last edited by rickamaru on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 am

Kalulu ran up Chaos' leg and jumped into his hood. She then made herself comfortable and popped her head out over the top.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 am

Chaos was startled as kalulu ran up his leg and into his hood. It was a weird feeling, but her fur was also warm on the exposed part of his head. He sighed and just decided to let her stay there, having more important matters on his mind. He led the group through the passage out of the bay and they were once again facing the grassy fields of Termina
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 am

Reina smiled at the fox and continued to play her flute as she walked along the beach (think Ballad of the Wind Fish). She hadn't suspected anything unusual about the avalanche, natural disasters happen all the time. Her thought remained mostly untroubled as she played her flute. Once they got into Termina field she changed the tune to try and keep spirits up (Saria's Song).
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 am

Eshu made his glowling ball and used it to give him a boost. He climbed onto Reina's shoulders and examined the flute while she played. The noise coming from it fascinated him. "Such an amazing sound. I've never heard anything like it."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 am

Chaos was still uncomfortable having the creature getting so cozy with Reina, especially after their rocky greeting the day before. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't have hesitated to put them down after they had been hostile, but the events of that day had gotten to him and he didn't want to cause more problems for his tired group. Reina seemed happy though so he just had to grit his teeth and bare it. After a few hours of walking it was about noon and Chaos decided it was time to take a break. "Let's rest here for now and eat lunch." He said as he set his bag down. Fist dropped the pot with a thud and plopped down on the grass, taking a sip of her water. "Man that thing gets heavy after awhile."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 am

Reina stopped playing her flute and took her place beside Chaos. She carefully placed the instrument back in it's pouch. "I'll go collect the firewood." She volunteered and stood up to head away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:29 am

"In that case I'll help you." Chaos said as he followed next to her. He still wasn't ready to let her out of his sight again. As they came up to some trees Chaos looked around. "Pick whichever you think is good." He said

Fist finished drinking her water and held it up. "Anybody else want some?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:17 am

Reina started picking up dried twigs for kindling and bundling them in her arms. it wasn't long before she had too many in her small arms and they fell here and there as she tried to keep most of them secured. She passed by a yew tree. Reina stopped to glance at it and her thoughts went to her lost bow. "I could make a new bow out of this." She thought out loud. She carefully placed the kindling down and looked around to make sure Chaos was nearby before she began deftly climbing the tree. Once she found a branch she was satisfied with she used the knife that Chaos had given her to cut it away from the tree. She carried her prize down carefully and added it to hr bundle of twigs. 'I'll have to make sure this doesn't go in the fire...' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Chaos watched Reina climb up and down the tree as was getting some larger logs. "I don't think it's true that the wood at the top burns better if that's what you're thinking." He said when she came back over
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Jaruzak glided down when Chaos had stopped. He could have easily continued flying for the entire day but he didnt mind a small break to rest his wing muscles. On his descent he spotted an apple tree so he dropped into it and grabbed some before going to where everyone else was. He placed all of the apples down onto the ground in a small pile, he then grabbed one and quickly devoured it. After he was done he walked a bit away from the main camp and then started work on his one-handed swordsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next