The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

two identical boys about 15 years old danced out the sides of the flames circling around the fountain. As they danced, they began to pass red and blue orbs back and forth between the two of them. As they juggled the orbs and danced around the fountain, some of the orbs would collide in the air and burst in brilliant flash of blue flames that would shoot up into the sky before dispersing in a shower of blue flames down on the fountain. As the two got closer to each other they both stopped dancing and held their hands towards one another. In between them a small orb appeared and it began to grow larger and larger. It swirled with red and blue energy in a vortex like pattern. The two then raised their hands toward the sky and the orb began to float upwards high into the sky. Once it reached its peak, it burst and a giant dragon made of flames appeared out of the ball breathing blue lightning. With a loud clap of thunder it was gone and on the fountain stood...
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:23 pm

An older woman. She bowed towards the crowd and smiled towards the people with her crooked teeth.

"Thank you for watching this show and I hope you enjoyed it immensely!" she said her hands petting a small black fox on her shoulder. Suddenly two white ears popped up on her head and she smiled watching the people place some of their currency on the ground in front of them. Shuffling over she picked up her loot and slowly made her way around the fountain. In a loud pop smoke began to fill the area and the woman disappeared.

Kalulu nudged her brother and shook out her white fur.

"That was fun Eshu!" she said.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Out of the puff of smoke appeared a middle age man. He was carrying the bag and a small white fox was on his shoulder. "Yes that was fun. Now to see what we can get while we're here. Wonder where the others are." As he walked, two fox tails swished happily behind him. Going around the stands, he picked out several pretty stones and minerals that were polished and smooth. He then began to look around for a source of living wood. Something small and potted preferably.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Nyakk thought it was too bad he couldn't absorb even one of their balls of energy it would have been fun having something new to experiment with in battle he walked away to a inn and rented a room
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Jaruzak dropped down from the roof of the inn and walked inside and came up to Trace and said, "Don't bother trying to explain anything i overheard your conversation earlier, also should i go and gather up the two kitsune now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

"Oh ok, I think its best to get the foxes as it seems to be getting quite late. And dont worry about the key i'll probably will still be eating this when you get back." Trace returned to eating his meal.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Reina sat on her own bed across from Chaos. Now that everything had settled and they were in the safety of their own room she had wanted to talk to him about something that had been bothering her.By the looks of him she could tell something was bothering him too. She decided to start with him first. "Chaos?" She said cautiously, "Are you okay? You look down about something." She had a pretty good idea of what but she was still hanging on to the hope that she was wrong. She didn't want him blaming himself and carrying around what had happened today.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Jaruzak nodded before leaving the inn, then he jumped into the air and started to slowly fly just above the buildings. After a short while he noticed the two of them, and could easily tell that one of them was in the form of a man since the ears and tails were freely swishing about. He then landed and approached the two of them, when he was close enough he said, "You two are the last to arrive at the inn, and as such i have come to collect you".
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

A loud popping sound resonated in the air and Kalulu transformed into the small girl from the performance her long red hair falling down her back and her yellow sundress swirling around her knees. She crossed her arms and gave Jaruzak a pout.

"I don't want to be collected, I don't want to go" she said stomping her foot in agitation and in a fit.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Eshu turned to Jaruzak, "We're not finished yet. We need to find a source of living wood. We have a surprise but need a small tree to finish it. It has to be living wood as well. We can't seem to find any in the market here though." Eshu seemed a bit down about this. Suddenly, in a puff of smoke the middle age man was replaced by a small teen girl with blue hair and purple dress. "Time ran out again. Do you have any ideas? Is there maybe a tree near the inn?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 pm

"I don't remember one being there, but if it is wood you want then i can take you out of the city and into the trees, im sure you could find a sapling there", Jaruzak said with his usual stoic voice.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:03 pm

"That would be most appreciated. And while we're there we can feed as well. We used a little more essence then expected in our show." Eshu summoned an orn and checked its glow. "I'm at about half right now. Sleeping would probably bring me up to two thirds but its more convenient to be at full" Eshu handed Jaruzak the sack of currency and the small satchel with what they bought. "I can't carry these very well in fox form so can you hold onto them? We'll turn back so it will be easier for you to fly." With that said, both Eshu and Kalulu reverted and climbed onto Jaruzak's shoulders. "Will this work?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 pm

"It should" Jaruzak thought, as he grabbed the sack and started to fly above the city. "I should warn you aswell, do not pry into my mind too deeply as you may find things that you cannot deal with easily" he thought as he flew aver the wall and towards the trees outside of the city. Shortly after he landed in the snow in a clearing where several small saplings were growing beside towering, mature trees.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Eshu jumped off his shoulder and in a puff of smoke he turned into the old man with the long beard like kalulu had before. Stroking his long white beard he addressed jaruzak. "I will need the smaller sack and will try to hurry. After i have finished my task i'll feed and be ready to return. I ask that you don't pry into my project just yet." Eshu moved into the small saplings and sat down among them. With his back to Jaruzak, he began to manipulate the wood to create several bands with a single bright stone in all of them. Each stone was brilliant and made in a way that only Goron's could manage. Taking great care with the manipulation, he etched into the wooden bands several symbols from his culture. Some were runes of protection while others were a mere stamp of the craftsman. It had been a long time since he had gotten to work like this and it made Eshu very happy. The only thing that excited him more was the looks on the others when they saw. After he had finished setting the stones, he then took some essence from the saplings to make the wood sturdier and more impervious to damage. After the slow painful process (and several form shifts) he was done.

Placing them back into the bag, he then walked up to one of the big trees. For those who can't discern spiritual acts, it looked like the tree simply withered at his touch. For those who could see them, they would see a white vapor go from the tree and into Eshu. As he fed, his fur became shinier and he seemed to radiate with an inner energy. He stopped before he killed the tree however and instead moved onto a different tree. he only took a enough from the tree's to supply himself but never enough to permanently injure the tree. Once he was finished he returned to Jaruzak. Reaching into the bad, he pulled out one of the wooden bands. Set in it was a brilliant red stone. "This is for you. It is a sign of friendship among our people." He held it out towards jaruzak with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 pm

"Things got too close in the temple. I was sloppy and they nearly beat me from numbers alone. You should have run..." Chaos looked down at his knees.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Jaruzak smiled, "Thank you" he said as he put the band on around his wrist. "I shall return the favour to you soon enough" he said after a pause. He had the ideas for what he wanted to craft and knew that it should amaze them.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:57 pm

As he put the band on his wrist, Eshu adjusted it to be better fit. He was going to need to do that for everyone he had made one for. "Well if you will hold this again, we are ready to head back now." Handing the bag to Jaruzak, Eshu turned back and climbed onto his shoulder. Kalulu ran over after feeding and climbed on as well.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Jaruzak spread his wings and jumped up, then with several strong flaps he quickly went skyward, leaving a cloud of snow from where they were because of his powerful flaps. When they arrived at the inn, Jaruzak slowly glided down so as to not let the two kitsune fall off. He then walked into the inn and sat down at the table that Trace was still eating at.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 pm

"Are the other's upstairs in their rooms then? If so then i'll go deliver the rest of these." Eshu hopped off of Jaruzak's should and in a puff of smoke took on the form of a a middle age man who looked like a merchant from clocktown. "Hi again Trace. If you'll excuse me, i have a few deliveries to make." The man took both bags from Jaruzak and paused. "Here why don't you take this. I don't think it will do me much good when we leave here." Eshu then handed trace the remaining rock money from their show. After finding out their respective rooms, Eshu headed upstairs to deliver his bands. Stopping at the first room, he knocked on the door to Chaos and Reina's room.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Reina swung her feet out and hopped off her bed. She sat herself next to Chaos. "There was nothing you could've done differently." She reassured him, "We were outnumbered by way to much no way we could've taken on those things by ourselves. And with those odds stacked against us you're still telling me i should've ran off and left you to die?" Her frustration was building by the second, she forced herself to keep it contained as she waited for Chaos's response.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Jaruzak was overcome buy the smell of the meat Trace was eating so he too ordered some Dodongo meat. He then awaited his meal. Once it arrived he consumed it in less than a minute.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Kalulu huffed at the two eating and her big green eyes stared up at them as she sat on the table staring into the very depths of their souls. Blinking rapidly she huffed again and stood up circling around the table before lying down and burying her face into her fluffy tails.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

"Trace you take the bed" Jaruzak said to Trace as he went into the room which he will sleep in. (He'll sleep on the floor).
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Chaos grew a little frustrated himself and ignored the knocking on the door. Whatever it was it could wait. He hid his frustration well and continued speaking in a calm tone. "Return to that moment for a minute. Let's say that the gorons didn't show up and you stayed. What would you have done next?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:43 am

"Thanks." Trace smiled at the fox giving him a gift. He looked over the bracelet eyeing the beautiful stone and runes. He admired the excellent craftsmanship and put the bracelet onto his right arm. He nodded to Jaruzak that he would be taking the bed and after he was finished he headed off to the room. He was too tired after his long day to even think about reading the journal he found and sat on the bed. He had never slept in a bed before but he liked how soft it was. "I might have to get one of these for home." He thought as he hopped onto the middle of the bed, wrapped the blankets around him a d curled into a ball and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next