The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 am

"After you make your getaway you have no use for the girl. So i think forcing you to open a portal is the best thing, don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 am

"Relax child" Shisha huffed and puffed out her cheeks like a small child.

"My orb can heal that wound but only if you let me, and it comes with a price. I will heal it, if you could tell you're friends to listen to Rickamaru" she said holding the orb up as it pulsed.

"Do you accept this offer?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:37 am

"Then hurry up and speak or open the portal up and I'll go get her myself!" There was one rule growing up that Chaos never broke and that was threat by hostage, but when it came to Reina he wasn't willing to let one die for a greater cause
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 am

"If getting away was my only goal i would have stepped through my portal at the beach instead of bothering with all of this. No i am proposing a trade. And you can use your stupid mask to verify it. I will return the girl to you unharmed if you do 1 task for me."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 am

"What task?" Chaos asked. The hatred obviously shone in his tone. His eyes were burning and his hands trembled with the desire to strangle his opponent
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 am

"If you want to a task, why didn't you just open the portal at beach and do it yourself!?" Crimson slightly raised his voice to him.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:42 am

"I require one of the following tasks. Either you bring me the head of the man from the forest, or you obtain for me the ice, wing, scaled, thermo, moon, or sun mask. That is all i ask. Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 am

Quint stopped weapon still ready wondering what the propersition was.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:51 am

Reina shuttered, "I'm sorry," She looked the woman in the eyes, "But I can't afford it." She almost smiled. She knew if she had to stay here forever she would not make Chaos and Fist suffer through any of their demands.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:54 am

"Relax child, you're here not to be harmed. We just need your companions to do a simple task for Rickamaru, nothing big. I promise you that." she smiled at the young girl.

"I'm sure you don't fully trust me because I've been seen with Rickamaru, but we're not all evil. Rickamaru and I practically hate each other, you shall come to no harm while I watch you. From him nor any demons that prowl this area." She held the orb up a bit.

"It's not much to ask, I wouldn't ask something so difficult of a small girl"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 am

Chaos had only recently gotten out of doing another group's dirty work without question and wasn't keen on being put in that position again. He wanted this man's head on a silver platter, but also wanted Reina's safety more then anything. Growing up he never gave into hostage demands and lost many allies because of it, but they had died thinking it was for the best. However, he didn't want Reina harmed more then anything at this time. For once he was at a loss on what to do. 'Anarchy help me please!' he shouted in his head. Only the words he had heard so many times echoed in his head. Fear not my dear, sweet child... He felt as if he was being embraced and it calmed him down a bit.

He sighed and finally gave an answer, full of self loathing
"Fine, I'll do your dirty work since you clearly don't have the balls to do it yourself, but before I go, a little parting gift." During the conversation Fist had moved being Rickamaru once again and had finally sprung out, grabbing him from behind in a big bear hug. Chaos ran at him and punched him in the face numerous times, letting all the hate spill out in his punches.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 am

"It's not that I think it will be hard." She started, "And it's not even that I don't trust you, but I don't so you know." She put her brave face on and looked the woman she feared straight in the eye. "Whatever this 'Rickamaru' wants from Chaos might be dangerous, and I wont ask him to do that for me. Thank you, for the offer and all but the price is to high."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 am

Rickamaru just kept smirking the whole while. When they were quite finished he picked himself up. "Just remember that i will exact payment for each of those. That orb will be your contact with us and our way of knowing when the task is complete." Rickamaru then stumbled down to the beach and made sure that all the people were far away. With a flash, another portal appeared and he fell backwards through it. The portal snapped shut immediately behind him. On Reina's end a portal appeared above the bed and Rickamaru flopped out of it onto the bed. The portal snapped shut and he just lay there. He looked a mess with many bruises and bloody patches on his clothes. "You ok kid? Shisha just go ahead and heal her. The agreement has been made."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 am

"I'm just letting you guys know now, I'm not helping you with his task." Crimson said to the group.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 am

When the portal appeared Reina scooted into the corner farthest from the bed. She remembered this guy from the forest, remembered the feeling she had when he was near it made goosebumps rise on her arms. She wanted to cry, wanted to scream, most of all she wanted Chaos. "They agreed to do what you say?" she asked in surprise. "Please, let me go then. You shouldn't have anymore use for me!" Her voice escalated with every sentence.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 am

"Do not be afraid. I don't harm kids unless forced. And if i just gave you back now they wouldn't follow through. I was content to just go about my business but your friend wasn't going to have that. If i had let you captured me it wouldn't have mattered as my soul would have been immediately ripped from my body killing me instantly. As it stands right now, you are safe here per my orders. Once i get fixed up here, we'll see about some food." Rickamaru sighed. A lot has changed since back then. Now here he was kidnapping frightened children. He began to wonder if it was all worth it.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 am

"You are now." Quint protested. "Its your fault just as much as ours she is captured. So I suggest you help us or im i going to have to get physical. I may not be in the best of shape but I we have a job to do now and your part of it."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 am

After he left, Chaos fell to the ground and punched it hard. "I wanted you to stay put, why can you never stay put..." He said quietly as his head was in the sand. He was trembling and hated himself for losing Reina only hours after finding her again. Fist came over to him as he was on the ground and put a hand on his back. "It's okay, we'll get her back. You did everything you could." Chaos continued to shake as he hit the sand. After a few more moments he felt the presence of the one watching over him and finally began lifting himself up. "We're getting that mask and getting her back, but by the end of this, I'm going to rip that guy's god damned heart right out of his chest so it'll be the last thing he sees." His eyes glowed as he spoke. Finally the determined Chaos stood up and found Reina's necklace on the sand. He picked it up and clenched it in his fist "Mark my words, I'll save you. Just....wait for me..."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 am

"I may not care much about the girl, but tell more about the masks?' Crimson asked.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 am

"Hmph you cared about her when you told us to listen.And the mask are things of great power thats all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 am

"Yes but that's was back before that Chaos guy did something stupid like attacking him, and not taking a moment to listen. And if that mask is so powerful, then I now got 2 reason to help." Crimson gets an blood testy smile "The First: is i really want to burn that basted to death. the second: is i don't want that basted to get something so powerful. So i'm in."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 am

Reina looked the man over. Clearly Chaos, Fist and Quint had done a number on him and she was pleased to know that they were okay. "I'm not hungry." She wrapped her arms around her knees. She pointed at his face. "Did Chaos do that to you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:42 am

Fist too was upset with the loss of Reina, right after she had begun growing fond of the girl. She moved away from the mourning Chaos and towards Jillian to discuss her future with the group. "So, what are you gonna do now? We need to get one of these masks to get Reina back, not to mention his group has the mask you want and we won't be seeing him again until we do this. So I'll ask, are you with us?
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:43 am

"Yes this is his handy work. I told him that i would make sure that you paid the price for it. To be honest though that was just a lie. I expect that he'll want to kill me next time i see him. Its an unfortunate part of my job. People always want to kill me. It's a rough life. Either i do as I'm told and people try to kill me for it or i refuse and die anyways. But if i can just achieve one goal, i can accept the consequences."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:55 am

Jillian looked over at the mourning Chaos and somehow she understood. "I know what it's like to lose someone you care about." She said sadly, she rubbed the little scar on her palm. "Sera may be gone from me forever but if I can be of any help reuniting you to the girl I will join you."

Reina thought for a moment about what he said. "I think you're a coward." She said with all the bluntness an observant child can dish out. "If I was in your position I think I would chose death, at least then I'd be free from following orders I don't like and doing things I don't want to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next