The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:59 am

"Choosing the path i have chosen was cowardly yes. But i chose this path out of a thirst for vengeance. I sought the power to achieve my vengeance and the price was my soul. Upon my demise, i will be forcefully dragged into the depths of the pit. I am indeed a coward and a cowards life i will live. Until they all lay dead at my feet, i can not die."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 am

"Good to have you on board. Of course if you said no I was just going to make you anyway." She said cheerfully as she pointed to Jillian's hand which had been stealthily cuffed to Fists.

After a few more minutes Chaos stopped looking down and thought about the task at hand. 'What am I going to do, I don't even know where to start looking for these damn things." He thought to himself. The voice ringed in his ears again "Worry not my child, there is one nearby who can aid you in your search...." His head instinctively pointed towards Fenrir's position. It appeared as if he had been watching them for quite awhile. "Who's that?" Chaos asked himself.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 am

Reina stayed quiet, what the man said felt like threats to her and she felt like causing him annoyance when he could quickly end her was a bad idea. She did however have one more question. "Was it worth it?" she asked cautiously, "When you finally completed your vengeance was it worth the price?"

A red ball of light flitted over to Chaos. Aren had been targeting the clones for Reina and hadn't seen her dissapear. The tiny fairy looked around at the group. "Where's Reina?" He sounded like he was completely lost without her. "Where is she Chaos, I can't sense her anywhere!" Panic rose in his tiny voice. "What happened to her Chaos?" He acted as though he was accusing Chaos of not taking care of her. "What happened?"

Jillian blushed. Fist was so sneaky and she always got the best of her. "So I guess we're gonna be cuffed together for a while, since it appears you don't trust me still." She blushed even more, "I understand why you wouldn't trust me, I did try to steal from your friend."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 am

Chaos looked at the fairy and shook his head. "She's gone, but we're going to get her back. I promise." He continued looking at the man in the distance on top of a rock by the water. He gave him a strange vibe and Chaos finally began walking over, Reina's fairy on his shoulder. "Who are you?" He asked very directly. After all that happened he was no longer willing to play word games

--------

Fist laughed a little at Jillian's blushing face. "It's in our nature to not trust outsiders, especially when they've wronged us, although you are slowly beginning to gain mine even after your thieving." She undid the cuffs around their hands. "And I must say, there's something about your direct way of putting things that I kind of like." She said as she put the cuffs back in her pouch

Last edited by Lionspirit>:3 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:34 am

"You mean little old me?" He said with an smile. "My name is Crimson." He answered. "And if i heard right your name is Chaos right?" Crimson then place his hand out to shake hands.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am

Jillian blushed even deeper when Fist mentioned she was blushing. 'What is it about this woman that makes me so insecure?' she asked herself. "You assert yourself pretty well too." She said and she wished she hadn't spoken at all because she could feel the red in her cheeks and she covered them with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 am

Quint slammed his shamisen on the ground to use it as a crutch. His legs were gone from both of the day's fights "Damn it, We need to hurry but there is no way im moving around in this state. Im sorry guys."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 am

( clovn I was talking about Fenrir on the rock, cause you're still with Quint. )

Fist was smiling under her mask. "That's not a very assertive thing to do." She said as she moved Jillian's hands from her face. "You should always keep a confident eye in the face of trouble." She then lifted her fist up to add effect to her words. Fist had never learned the feeling of embarrassment and couldn't comprehend it well. It seemed to her like Jillian was upset about the whole situation from before. She put one hand on Jillian's shoulder and spoke "Don't worry, we'll get that mask back." Fist looked her straight in the eyes as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 am

((He meant Fenrir))

Fenrir was surprised that he had been spotted, "I am Fenrir, a wandering mage, aristocrat and collector of enchanted relics. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:38 pm

"I am Chaos, former soldier of Phoenix Talon. How long have you been there?" Chaos thought about his title, 'collector and mage...perhaps this is the one who wanted Quint and the others to find the masks for him. He then asked his other question. "You wouldn't happen to be the one who sent a blue haired man, a man who fights with an instrument, and one who looks like a dragon to search for those ancient masks would you?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:01 pm

"Ah, yes I am. I noticed that some of them are present here." He looked down towards Quint and Jaruzak.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Shisha knelt in front of the girl and tried a comforting smile.

"You're name's Reina right? How about I call you that rather than child or girl, surely you'll like that better hm?" she asked and black tendrils leaked out of her orb and slithered for Reina.

"I have to do as I'm told by....Rickamaru" she sneered clearly disdainful about having to listen to the man. Quickly her expression changed. "Reina I need you to be brave right now. We shan't have any accidents while I'm healing you. This orb....while it has healing powers is only filled with the power of demons. So you mustn't resist and try not to struggle. I've only healed a non-demon once, so you won't be used to the Icy, cold sting of the tendrils. Just relax and let them do their work, you'll be feeling so much better after this is completed" she smiled at the girl and her teeth seemed to sharpen instantly.

"As for you Rickamaru..." her voice trailed off as she glanced back at the man. Turning towards Reina again her face contorted into anger filled disdain. "While I'm still bound to working with you on this mission, no matter how much I would love to see you suffer; I'm obligated to heal you. Once done with Reina I will heal you...." Shisha's hold tightened on the orb and the purple swirls seemed to respond to her anger, swirling faster and overtaking the black, glowing a bit and pulsing; feeding off the young demon's hatred.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm

"This is nothing and you know it. Sure it hurts but i've lived through worse and healed the hard way. I still appreciate the sentiment despite how you try to disguise it. As for your question, my vengeance is still incomplete. While i did manage to utterly destroy most of them, the strongest got away and have since created more. That is why i choose to continue. I doubt you would understand my reasons very well. They ruined my life and now i will ruin them. That's when i made the pact with my lord who's realm this home is in. Which reminds me, what ever you do, do NOT leave this place. My protection only extends to this area. If you leave, they will capture you and subject you to torture the likes of which you can't imagine. Mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual. I know you don't trust me and i don't expect you to but understand that i tell you this for your own safety." Rickamaru seemed to be distracted by some memory. It was obviously not a good memory.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Chaos tensed up a bit, this might be his only lead on finding one of these masks. "I don't know how long you were standing there, but it seems I now need to acquire one of those masks to save someone close to me. However, I know next to nothing of these masks or where to find them. Not to mention I'm unfamiliar with Termina, would you be able to give me some insight on where to find one?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Fenrir pondered his options for a good few moments. Eventually, he slowly reached into his cloak and pulled out the circlet he had just gotten. "This is one of them..." there was another pause, "I'd like to try dealing with the man who took your ally just now. I'll hang onto the circlet until then, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 pm

"Dealing with him? In what way?" The only dealings Chaos wanted to do with the man who stole Reina was a long and painful torture session.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:25 pm

"Hopefully, to get both masks and your ally back. As you have no doubt guessed, I seek the masks as well. But do not worry, I know of their evil and powerful nature, and do not intend on using them for evil."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm

"Really I don't care much for the masks. I have my own things to deal with, but they keep getting in the way. However I don't want that guy to have them by any means. Not after all he's done... By the end of this I'll kill him, I swear it." Chaos' blood began to boil again at the murderous desires in his heart. He looked back up at Fenrir. "What do you have in mind? If it will help me get Reina back and deny him victory I'm willing to help in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 pm

"Must I remind you, that I am hearing every word spoken from your mouths" Shisha's voice emanated from the orb floating behind Chaos. She let out a small giggle.

"Sometimes you mortals are so dense"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Fenrir's eyebrows rose, "Oh, there you are. Can I speak with the other person?"
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 pm

"He's a bit...under the weather. Can I take a message?" she giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Chaos glared at the orb floating around him. 'Guess I'll have to go back to using codes for some things.' he thought to himself. He then stepped aside to let Fenrir talk to the orb
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm

"You can let him know that I have another mask, and that I wish to speak with him in person."
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 pm

"And he would like to tell you, that as long as you are with this group right here, you can expect him not to show. They're kind of hazardous to his well being at the moment. Would you like to set up a meeting somewhere more neutral?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Fenrir glanced over a Chaos with an inquiring look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next