The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:58 am

Fist eyed the dark skinned woman approaching them from behind with a knife and instantly Ran out of the cave, putting on her gauntlets as she moved. "Look out behind you!" Chaos began turning, whipping his gun out of his holster as fast as he could, but he was still slow with the heavy jug on his back
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 am

Reina dropped Chaos's bag and the wallet and turned around. She saw the woman moving in on her and ducked just in time to miss the dagger coming at her. The woman tripped over Reina and knocked her backwards.

"Shit!" Jillian cursed as the girl ducked. She lost her footing and went careening over the girl, taking her down with her. She landed on the sand face first with the girl partially under her. She snatched the wallet and pushed off the ground, kicking the girl she propelled herself forward and began to run away. She looked back to see if the two were following her.

Reina struggled as the woman fell on top of her. "Chaos!" She let out his name in a muffled cry from underneath the woman before feeling a sharp kick to her head. The woman was off and running with Chaos's wallet in hand.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:44 am

"Reina" Chaos yelled as his eyes glowed slightly when she got injured, he put down the jug quickly and ran over to her. Then he turned to the woman running away and with one hand began firing at her, although his aim was still somewhat shaky from the weariness of earlier events. Quickly Fist passed Chaos and Reina with more energy then before. She came up from behind, grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around and quickly slapped her across the face. "You shouldn't take what isn't yours."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 am

Jillian tried forcefully pushing the woman off of her. Slapping her back wasn't going to do much good with that mask on. "Okay fine!" She tried getting the woman to release her arm, She was amazed by the grip this woman had. "Let me go will ya, Jeez! I'll give the wallet back already." She threw the wallet on the ground and continued to squirm. "What you want an apology too?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 am

Fist used her other hand to lift the woman up by her clothes and pushed her against a large rock. "You hurt one of my companions, and a young one at that." They had been through a lot lately and Fist wasn't ready to go easy on a thief. Fist quickly turned Jillian around so she was facing the rock and then started searching her for anymore weapons
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 am

"God! It's not like I killed her!" Jillian rolled her eyes, "Kid better learn to take pain anyway. It's good for them, toughens them up so they don't turn into big crybabies cuz they get a friggin booboo or something." She didn't have anything else on her so she allowed herself to be frisked. "You got your wallet back you gonna let me go or what?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:36 am

Fist held her a little harder against the rock. "Believe me, she knows what pain is as well as death, however that's no excuse for assault." Fist was getting very annoyed with this woman's bitchy mouth and decided it could use some scrubbing, not to mention she was a bit short handed due to most of her companions injuries. "Normally my kind kill people who wrong us like this, but I think I may have some fun with you yet." Fist then hoisted the woman up over her shoulder and walked back to Chaos and Reina.

Meanwhile Chaos helped Reina back up. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 am

Reina took Chaos's hand and let him help her up. She put her hand to her head on the spot where she had been kicked. Besides feeling a little dizzy she was relatively unharmed. "I'm okay." She said slightly dazed, "What exactly just happened?" Everything had happened so fast Reina wasn't quite sure what to think. After she had regained her balance she picked up Chaos's bag and watched Fist coming back with the woman slung over her shoulder. She shot the woman a dark look and started back for the cave.

Jillian was suddenly concerned about her future. "Wait wait, who said anything about killing?" She squirmed, "You got your wallet back already so why don't you just let me go?" She couldn't go out like this, she had business to take care of with that eel. She caught the look the little girl had given her and squirmed even more. She felt like this child was looking down on her and that angered her. "You think you're better than me you little green shit! If your bodyguard here didn't have a hold of me like this I'd show you! I'd pop your little green head off for that!" She jerked her knee forward and hit Fist square in the gut with it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

Fist got frustrated as she was hit in the gut. She moved downwards a bit as a reaction and then open palm smacked her captive right on the ass to show who was in control. "Stop struggling, *argh* you're only making it *ermf* harder on yourself." She said angrily as she struggled to keep hold. Chaos picked up the money off the sand and walked back over. He soon put his gun to Jillian's face. "I should kill you right now and be done with it." He said as he prepared to fire. Qucikly Fist interrupted. "Wait, I want her alive for now." Chaos and Fist stared at each other for a moment before he finally put away his gun and lifted the jug back up. "And you say I'm going soft." he mumbled as he began to walk back to the cave by Reina's side.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:25 am

Jillian went limp. She didn't know this guy in the mask and she wasn't sure she wanted to. Just being close to him she could feel the danger. It made the hair stand up on the back of her neck. She didn't struggle anymore, she just rubbed the little scar on her palm with her thumb. "Damn my big mouth, I never know when to shut up." She muttered, "Sera was better at that. I will get that mask back Sera, I'll keep quiet and do what these people want. If only for you."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:36 am

Fist overheard what Jillian had said to herself. 'hm, I wonder what that's about...' The group entered the cave again and Fist dropped their prisoner on the floor and held her hands together with one hand while she rummaged through her own bag until she finally pulled out some metal cuffs. "I knew these would come in handy." She said as she cuffed the woman's hands behind her back. Meanwhile Chaos put the jug down by their things and sat down with his arms crossed, still keeping a watchful and menacing eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:43 am

Quint looked up and saw Fist dump a dark skinned woman on the ground and cuffed her. "Who's this another stranger? They seem to be coming out of the woodwork." Obviously referring to Crimson
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 am

Reina curled herself up beside Chaos and watched Fist bind the now-obedient woman.

Jillian held still and allowed herself to be bound. Dying here was not an option and the last way she wanted to go was at the hands of the man who was glaring at her now. Something about him felt so wrong to her and she wondered how it was the girl wasn't the least bit bothered sitting so close to him. She had barely noticed the man propped against the cave wall until he spoke, even then she didn't take her eyes off the masked man. She was more afraid of him than any man she had ever met in her life.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 am

After cuffing the woman Fist smiled. "Not so high and mighty now huh?" She was smirking under her mask. This whole thing was giving her a strange sort of pleasure. "Well then, I think I should start making an early dinner." She turned to their captive once more and asked the question. "You have a name? Unless you'd just prefer to be called Slave...."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 am

"Slave! I-" Jillian was going to try and start an argument again. She stopped and slumped back against the cave wall. "Jillian." she couldn't believe she was in this situation. She placed her head on her knees and let the humiliation wash over her. "My name is Jillian, and I am nobodies slave." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 am

Fist was getting far too much enjoyment out of this. "Well then Jillian, you may call me Fist." As she was speaking she did her usual pummeling of her palm. "My masked friend over there is Chaos and the young one is Reina. Finally that man over there with the instrument is Quint. Be sure to treat them with respect from now on." Fist saw how Chaos was staring Jillian down as well as her apparent fear of said stare. "Well then I'm going to start dinner." She said pleasantly

She put Jillians feet through her arms so that her hands were in front of her. She then handed her a knife and some vegetables on a wooden board. "Since you'll be here for awhile I would like you to cut these up for me. Now don't think you can try anything because you have a knife, as I'm sure you've noticed, my friend has his eye on you and won't hesitate to put you down if you try anything. Well, have fun!" Fist said in a tone that was meant to annoy her captive. as she walked outside the cave to start a fire.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Jillian knew this Fist woman was trying to annoy her, she also knew it was working. Under normal circumstances she would have taken the knife and sunk it into Fist's back whe she turned around. These however, were not ordinary circumstances. She began chopping up the vegetables, glancing up to make sure the one they called Chaos hadn't moved. She felt as though her pride was taking heavy blow after heavy blow with every chop of the vegetables and she decided to chop slowly to try and inconvienience Fist.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Fist was having a bit of trouble starting the fire that day. Eventually a spark of energy came off her hand and ignited the kindling in purple flames. "That's more like it!" She said afterwords. She set up their pot over the fire and lifted the large water jug up, using it to fill the pot and boil the water. After filling the pot she scooped the shellfish from earlier that had been left on the beach and brought them back to the cave. Fist dumped them in a pile in front of Quint and called Reina over. "Okay you two, you can help out by opening these things. Whenever you get one open, put the soft rubbery thing inside them in this bowl." Finally, she handed Chaos another knife and some potatoes and he began peeling and chopping them up.

Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"It would be more beneficial to the both of us if I were closer to the bay than this room. My illusion will appear more accurate if I'm up close, you do not have to worry, I can place myself in the illusion and not be noticed" Shisha glared at Rickamaru as she said this.

"Worst comes to worst, we fight this thing by taking away it's natural resource....the water. If it comes to that I can hold an illusion of the bay full until we get that thing out of there. Then the people can cry about a dried up bay" She shook her head and lovingly pet her orb.

"This will have to be done in at least 20 minutes"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:31 pm

"While that plan is a good backup, the power requirements would be enormous and if it is in the ravine then that area would still be under water. We'll save that in case this fails. 20 minutes should be enough unless its not there or something goes wrong. If we have to resort to the backup plan then you may have to refresh the image. If things start going really bad then forget the deception and move to support us." Rickamaru looked at them all then out at the bay.
"Lets try and get this settled before sun set. I can't find this thing's soul and i don't want to try and find it in the dark underwater."
Rickamaru headed out the door and told the innkeeper he'd be back later that night. He then headed for the beach with the other 3 right behind him.
"Phase 1, place the illusion. After that is in place, you two go and find the ravine. I will be watching from above." Rickamaru pulled a single air gem from his pouch. It was charged with the energy he had gotten from that strange air mage back in clock town.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 am

Shisha stood at an edge of water and sucked in a breath.

"Remember twenty minutes Rickamaru, don't screw up like last time we worked together" She then closed her eyes and placed her hands out in front of her. A small buzzing sound emanated throughout the air then quieted down as a flicker of an image passed around the bay.

"I've placed an initial wall, to outsiders it'll seem like a massive storm started raging in the bay area, I cannot help you if someone passes through the illusion"

Blowing out a short breath, Shisha created dark clouds swirling overhead in an ominous way. Thunder cracked in the air adding to her storm illusion. Then a flash of lightning lit up the sky.

"Better hurry" Shisha smiled showing her pointed teeth.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:35 am

"For the record, last time was not my fault." Rickamaru absorbed the energy in the gem and activated his air jets. He flew out over the bay and watched the two descend into the bay. With time being a factor, he had instructed them to locate the creature quickly. Now he just waited on the signal. While waiting, he decided to charge the now empty crystal with dark energy.
(1 light, 1 earth, 1 air, 3 dark)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:45 am

"Sure thing." Qurent replied a s he started helping reina peel the shellfisish and placing the meat in the bowl. "So what did Jullian do exactly to get into this situation?" Inquired Quint.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 am

"She tried to steal our rupees and injured Reina." Chaos said, still keeping an eye on Jillian
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 am

"Oh, Well im surprised you didnt accidentally kill her after the morning we've had." Quint replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next