The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:48 am

"Eel? What eel?" Fist asked at the mention.

Chaos and Reina

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 27y8qas Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 Fmju9x
Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 189130_206378176045129_100000188432188_965981_7071859_n
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:55 am

We were tasked but a mage about collecting some rare and apparently powerful masks. And it seems this eel has one of them. Ruul the blue haired guy and I were about to head out when we decided to help you. It's a coincidence that we ended up at the bay anyway."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:57 am

Chaos sat up a bit more. "Well you've done quite a bit for us and I'd be pleased to help you with this problem, after I heal that is." Immediately Chaos, Fist spoke "If Chaos will help you then I shall as well."

Chaos and Reina

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 27y8qas Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 Fmju9x
Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 189130_206378176045129_100000188432188_965981_7071859_n
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 am

"Count me in," Reina said, "I want to help."

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 21
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:09 am

"I appreciate the help, im sure Ruul would too." Quint lost his balance and fell to the ground. "Opps Sorry about that it seems my legs haven't recovered yet. But that must pale in comparison to the damage you took so don't worry about it i'll be fine soon."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 am

"I'll be back on my feet in no time. At least we killed them all, it'll be quite awhile before they know what happened and send more hunters to Termina." Chaos then remembered Reina's wound. "Fist, Reina got shot, could you get the bullet out? The proper tools are in my bag." Fist nodded and shuffled around in the bag and got out the medical supplies. She helped Quint over to where they were so he could help out. "Alright Reina, just lay down here." She then turned to Quint, "Can you hold her legs?"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:35 am

Reina laid down and let quint hold her legs down. She set herself in the mindset to not struggle and put on her brave face. "I'm ready." She told Fist.

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 21
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Chaos used his uninjured hand to hold her top half while Fist entered the wound with the tweezer like tool. It wasn't too deep so she got a hold of the bullet with little trouble, then she quickly pulled it out. "There that wasn't so bad."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Rickamaru sat contemplating. Expanding his soul sight, he saw that the town was becoming more populated. "It would seem that we have less time to act then i originally thought. How long would you need to scout? Needless to say, you have to try and avoid drawing attention to yourselves. As far as anyone in this place knows, i currently work alone. But the other groups may have arrived by now and so we have to act soon. Go and do your scouting and report back. We will make our move within half an hour of your return."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 pm

"We work quickly," said Delur, "It should only take us half an hour, provided we do not run into the creature."

The two shambled off to the edge of the water and slid in, still wearing their cloaks.

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 Ralts_10Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 Ralts_10Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 Ralts_10
Quote :
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Reina wanted to jerk her arm up when the bullet was released but besides a little twitch she held still. "Not bad at all." she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Fist looked over the bullet a bit before tossing it behind her and it plopped into the hot water in the cave. Chaos looked over at the noise and then saw their giant bath. "A hot spring in here?" It seemed unusual to him that there would be one here of all places. "Oh yeah, after we ran here we were looking for somewhere to clean up, I found a basin and some water leaking into it, so I punched a hole in the wall and water gushed out to fill it." Fist said somewhat boastfully "You could probably use one at some point today."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 am

"At least it doesnt have monkeys in it." Quint proclaimed. "Back in my home town we could never use our local springs because of the sheer amount of them that gathered there."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 am

"You could always scare them off with a smoke bomb" Chaos suggested. "Anyways, after that fight, everyone should clean themselves to avoid infections."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 am

Reina waded her feet as she sat on the edge of the spring. She scooted in slowly until she had slid in all the way. The water felt good on her arm as she cleaned the wound with a soft rag.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:11 am

Fist helped Chaos up and walked him into their makeshift bath. He took a seat and lay back. He hadn't relaxed like this in years. Fist then walked over to Quint "Did you want to get in as well?"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 am

"Shure if you wouldnt mind i really should clean this bullet graze on my leg thanks."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:21 am

Fist lifted Quint up and helped him into the bath. Afterwords she decided that she should help Reina clean off her wound, so she stripped down and hopped in herself. "Here let me help with that." She said as she began aiding Reina with the bullet wound

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Rickamaru opened his window and gazed out at the bay. He had been watching his subordinate's souls move around the bay on their scouting mission. He was still annoyed by the fact that he could not detect the creature. Whatever it had become, the host's soul was no more. He began to mentally prepare himself for the task ahead. He wanted to get this started the moment they return.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Quint had to look away at the sight Of Fists naked body. "Uhh fist are you sure you should be walking around like that?" He aske red in the face careful not to show her.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Reina held her arm out and let Fist clean the bullet wound for her. "Thanks Fist." She smiled.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Fist turned Quint to after thoroughly cleaning Reina's wound and laughed "It's only my body. We're only different in shape. Besides, I thought outsiders liked this sort of thing." She gave a humorous bounce to accompany the words. "Sorry, when growing up they kept us all together for bathing and such to remove any separation of gender one might feel." Chaos said as he put his arms on either side of the edge of the basin.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

A soft laugh filled the air around Rickamaru.

"Deep in thought are we?" a woman's voice spoke and the messenger Shisha appeared beside Rickamaru twirling her weapon around her waist.

"I was sent here to help...apparently you can't do this by yourself" Her purple black orb floated behind her pulsing with dark tendrils that swirled around inside it. "What is it you wish me to do?"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 pm

"You are enjoying the situation i'm sure. But the task at hand is mroe difficult then you know i am sure. Our target is currently in the bay. It fights in the water and can stay submerged indefinitely. Also i am unable to detect it. I have dispatched the other two that were sent to scout. When they return we move out. Are you capable of fight in or on the water?" Rickamaru didn't flinch or even jump when the girl appeared. He seemed a little annoyed to hear her voice but didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 am

Jaruzak finished cooking the food, he looked at the large amount of meat left after he and Crimson had finished, "I'll be back in a bit" he told Crimson as he gathered up some meat in part of a sack and flew up to where the rest were in the cave.

When he arrived he placed the food on the ground before quickly saying, "Here is some meat, you need to eat to heal".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next