The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:36 am

Chaos eyed the fox wrapping itself on Reina's neck. Anyone close to such an easy killspot made him on edge. Soon the group approached the walls of Clock Town and Chaos allowed Fist to lead the way in so she could take them to the store. They quickly moved through the busy streets, focusing on their objective so they could leave as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:48 am

Kalulu sniffed at Chaos for a moment before speaking to him.

"It's so busy! Why is it so busy? How long are we going to stay here? Eshu and I could probably make some money. Why are we going so fast? What's the hurry?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 am

Chaos replied to the questioning Kalulu "You can stay if you want, but a lot of misfortune has come our way in this city and we really don't feel like having any more. Call it being superstitious but better safe then sorry." They arrived at the store and Chaos opened the door for those who wanted to go in before stepping in himself. "Well, take a look around and find something for the cold. I can afford it."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 am

Quint followed the group into the town and caame to a fork with one leading to the market and one leading to the inn. "Well I guess this is where we part ways. I'll see you guys around so dont get into trouble, seeyas." Quint finished saying goodbye to the group, waved and started walking away towards the inn.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 am

Eshu looked at the various objects in the store. There were all kinds of odds and ends but nothing that really caught his attention let alone anything that would be of use to him. He just lay on Reina's shoulders and watched as she looked around the store.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 am

Reina examined some of the cold climate clothing and realized it was way to big for her. She wasn't used to shops with adult sizes as she had only bought Kokiri clothes before now. "I guess I should go look in children's sizes." There wasn't much that seemed very protective in her size, most of it looked cutesy. "City people have no sense of the dangers of outdoors, I'd hate to see their forest line." She settled on a new tunic that was more designed for colder weather and a pair of long pants. "My boots should be fine but I might need gloves." She picked out a pair of nice fitting gloves. "I think I'll be warm enough in these." She said bringing them to Chaos.

Jillian rummaged through the clothes until she found a fitting outfit for the climate. It kept the purple color of her guard outfit but was much thicker and covered her body more completely. "How do people where so much coverage?" She shifted around uncomfortably in the outfit, "It itches a little to..."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 am

Chaos took the clothes Reina had and looked them over. "These will do." He said after his inspection

Fist smiled at Jillian's remarks. "They may not be as comfortable or fashionable as what you're used to, but you'll be loving them once we get to the mountains. They look good on you." She leaned against the wall as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Jaruzak dove down and landed on top of the store Chaos had entered. After all he didnt need clothes for entering blizzards and snow as his Kaat'Urvra ('the fire in his belly') was sufficient. As he waited he kept a keen eye on the surroundings, watching for anyone suspicious.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:28 pm

"Do we have everything we need?" Reina asked, She wanted to leave the town as quickly as possible. She drew herself close to Chaos where she knew she could feel safe. "We shouldn't be here for very long."

Jillian blushed at Fist's compliment "You think so?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 pm

"Yeah, those are efficient for the cold and the colors complement your skin and hair well." Fist replied as she scanned Jillian's outfit with her eyes. Chaos looked over to Fist and Jillian while putting a hand on Reina, "It looks like it. Hey get over here so we can pay and leave." He said to the two ladies. While he walked over to pay, he found a pair of black gloves and picked them up. His gloves were combat effective, but the lack of fingers on them wouldn't be good for the cold. He quickly paid for the clothes in a slightly rushed manner and walked out the door with his group. "Okay we should be all set now." Fist came up behind him "Good let's leave before we get attacked again."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 am

Reina looked around nervously, she saw potential for danger everywhere. "Good idea." She wanted out of that town as quickly as possible.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 am

Chaos led his group out of the city, not looking back for a moment. As he exited the walls he turned towards the snowy mountains and began to move. The group made good time crossing the field and slowly began seeing snow on the ground around them as they came to the base of snowhead. Chaos stopped at the bottom of the mountain and slipped on his new gloves. "You guys should probably get those clothes on now."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:14 am

Reina pulled her winter tunic over her head and pulled the rest of her clothes on. Somehow she had gotten a size to large and the sleeves were a bit to long. They managed to make her look even more childlike. "Well that's going to make using a bow difficult." She muttered.

Jillian smirked at the kids too big clothes. "She looks even smaller now." She chuckled and pulled her own winter clothes on. They weren't very comfortable but they would be much warmer than her pirate clothes for sure.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:35 am

Trace ran through the field hoping he still wasnt being persued. He'd been running for hours and was nearing the base of snowhead. He finally thought he was safe and decided to rest near a rock. He accidentally dozed off for a while but was woken up by the sounds of footsteps in front of him. "HEHEHEH i finally found you child, now give me tne book and i promise your death will be quick. An old man stood before Trace clutching a knife and wearing nothing but a black robe. He was stricken by fear by the sudden appearance of his pursuer. "N-NO STAY BACK." Trace lifted his left arm pointing his wrapon at the man. "I'll shoot if you come any closer." HAHAHAHAHA." the man set uot a shrill laugh. If you want to play it that way then ill make this as slow as possible. He started walking slowly towards trace with his knife ready to strike. Trace didnt know what to do and just when the man was almost upon him a loud bang rang out as Trace fired his railgun. The slug disappeared out of sight after leaving a large hole in the man where his chest used to be. the man still stumbled foward and collapsed on top of Trace as he lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:47 am

Reina jumped at the sound. "Did you hear that?" She asked the group. She took a few steps towards the noise. "Someone could be in trouble!" She said nervously, 'Or it might be trouble for us...' she thought to herself. Aren whispered in her ear, "Remember what the Great Deku Tree said, don't go troublin' trouble unless trouble troubles you." She regarded Aren's word's, "Someone could be hurt," she whispered back.

Jillian watched the kid warily, she looked like she was going to run after the noise. "Don't do it kid, that don't sound like the kind of thing you wanna go running in on." She warned as she positioned herself to bolt after Reina if she tried to run.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:08 am

At the noise Chaos quickly pulled out his gun and looked towards the noise. "We'll check it out. Just stay here and don't move, if we aren't back in 20 minutes then we'll meet you up the mountain." He said as he pointed his gun in the noises direction and nodded for Fist to follow. After walking towards the noise for a few minutes they found the source of the distress. Chaos cautiously approached the collapsed person, gun pointed right at him. Fist looked around the area to confirm no hostiles in the vicinity. She knelt down by the boy and felt his pulse. "This one is alive." She said to Chaos as he looked over the deceased. Chaos eyed the device on the boy's arm and pulled it off. 'some sort of weapon?' he thought to himself as he looked toward the body with the hole in it. "Take him back to the others and tie him up, we'll figure out what happened..." Fist nodded her head and lifted the boy up and carried him back to their group, setting him down and wrapping up his arms and legs, leaving Chaos to continue looking around.

Last edited by Lionspirit>:3 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 am

Reina gasped at the sight of the unconscious boy and ran over to him. "Is he alright? What happened?" she asked Fist. She watched as Fist tied the boy up. 'Better safe than sorry' She told herself. "Is he hurt anywhere?" She asked looking him over.

Jillian was stunned. "Hey he's just a kid! The hell're you tyin him up for like that?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 am

Chaos arrived to answer Jillian's question "We found him by a deceased body with a large hole in his chest. The angles which we found them suggests that this one caused it somehow. Age means nothing, he could still be a threat with a power like that. I also found this thing on him." He held up the railgun carefully
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 am

Reina leaned in for a better look, trying to see if the boy was injured in any way. He didn't look much older than her and she felt sorry for him, even still she knew to be wary of him. "He might have been defending himself, we should see what he has to say when he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 am

Trace slowly woke up in a panic to the sound of voices. "Wh-where am I." he said to himself. I wasnt long after that he realised he was tied up and his railgun was missing and instantly trid to struggle while crying. "W-who are you people? Are you friends of that robbed man? you are arent you. You want revenge for what I did to him. Oh no oh no oh no im gonna die."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 am

Reina grabbed the boys shoulders and tried to keep him from struggling. "You know it's hard to check for injuries when you wiggle like that. You're tied up for safety reasons, now hold still and calm down! No one here is going to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 am

When the boy woke up Chaos immediately pointed his gun at him. "No sudden moves boy. There's some things we'd like to know."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 am

"D-dont kill me please. I'll give the book back, just dont kill me."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 am

Reina felt so bad for the boy, he looked so helpless. "We're not after any books." She stood up beside him. "Well it looks like you're alright for the most part. You'd be best off just answering our questions, and for the last time, no one here is going to hurt you."

Jillian thought about protesting Reina's statement. Judging from the look of things this kid had killed someone, he might be dangerous still. But then she remembered she didn't have much room to argue seeing as how her first run-in with the group was much worse.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 am

Chaos walked over with his gun still aimed at the boy's head. "Firstly, who are you and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next