The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:43 am

Crimson gets up and left "What ever I know when I'm not wanted." he says as he leaves, "See you later guys, I think we may meet again." he says as he lefts the cave and the group.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 am

Reina leaned in closer to Chaos. She could tell he was lost in thought about a past he'd probably never tell her about. To try and reassure him she reached over and gave the hand holding the frying pan a slight squeeze. She didn't say anything, she didn't feel like talking was really needed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 am

Chaos sighed and calmed down again. Fist then walked over and took over cooking the food, letting Chaos cool down a bit off to the side. "thanks..." He quietly said to Reina.

Fist motioned towards Jillian. "Can you go look in my bag, there's a jar with mixed spices in it somewhere. I'd get it myself, but I have to keep stirring." She extended her arm towards her bag by the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am

Jillian did as she was told yet again. 'This is starting to become an irritating habit.' She gritted her teeth and found the jar. she didn't like taking orders from Fist, she almost would rather following Chaos's orders but he was occupied with Reina at the moment.

Reina didn't move, "anytime." She whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:45 am

Fist saw that Jillian was getting frustrated again and it brought back her strange sense of joy from the other day. She took the jar from Jillian and continued by saying "Thank you very much," in a smarmy manner with her head raised a little. She sprinkled the spice on the cooking food and then handed it back to Jillian. "We could also use one of those bananas back there if you don't mind...." She said afterwards
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 am

Jillian was just about to snap. She couldn't stand taking orders, especially from this woman. 'She's gonna push me off the edge...' She thought. 'What is it about this woman that makes me so angry?' She asked herself as she brought the bananas back over to Fist.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:53 am

Fist peeled two of the bananas and chopped them up, quickly sliding them into the pan. Half of one of the bananas was left over and she held it out to Jillian. "Would you like the rest of this?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:02 am

For some reason the offering of a banana was the last straw for her. "No I do not want the fucking banana!" She snapped, "What am I, your monkey? I may be your prisoner but I will not be treated this way! Least of all by...well by YOU!" She marched towards the beach, she knew very well she could be easily forced to come back and that only made her angrier. She picked up a rock about the size of her fist and threw it into the ocean. It didn't go very far because she had thrown more down than out. This only managed to anger her further and she let out a frustrated scream and threw another rock in to similar effect.

"What did i miss yesterday?" Reina asked watching Jillian throw rocks into the ocean and scream at them. "She seems angry at you Fist."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:12 am

Fist laughed a little bit as she slid the banana through her mask and ate it. "Maybe I went a little far.." She said still giggling. She handed Chaos the pan back and walked down to Jillian. "You're never going to throw them far that way." She said as she picked up a flat rock and tossed it into the water, watching it skip a few times before sinking. "Are you okay? I was only having a bit of fun..."

Last edited by Lionspirit>:3 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 am

"I know how to throw rock." Jillian snapped, "And I'm not a toy." She threw another rock into the water, this time it went farther as she had calmed down enough to throw right. "I might be your prisoner," She started, "But I actually don't hate you people. For the most part I don't even feel like I'm forced to be here." She skipped a rock across the ocean. "All i ask is that I'm not played with. I'm not going to run away, or try to steal from you guys anymore, just treat me like a person." She knew she wasn't making much sense but neither did screaming at rocks she had thrown in the ocean so she didn't feel weird saying it.

Last edited by Wolfmoon on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 am

Fist sighed. "Well I admit maybe I did try a little too hard to get under your skin. I'm not quite sure why I did it myself." She picked up another rock and skipped it through the waves. "You are a fun person though, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like you at least a little." She stopped throwing rocks and looked Jillian in the eyes. "Since you're going to be sticking around for awhile longer, I'll make sure to treat you with more respect from now on."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 am

Eshu walked out of the cave with a sleepy look in his eyes. Looking around he noticed Jillian screaming at the ocean and Fist walking over. As they begin to talk, Eshu mewed softly and walked over to Reina. Climbing into her lap without a second thought about Chaos' warning, he rested his tails on her legs, "Those two are rather noisy this morning aren't they? Things always like this? I only just got here yesterday."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:02 am

Reina jumped in surprise. She hadn't expected to hear a voice in her mind. The distraction pulled her away from what she had been thinking about and she looked down at the little black fox thing. "Well they haven't been but the Gerudo woman only joined us yesterday as well." she began absently stroking the fox's head. "She's an odd one though, and she gets angry easily."

Jillian threw another rock into the ocean. "Thanks for that, I guess." Her entire body felt like a mixed up jumble of feelings that took up to much space to just fit in her head. 'anymore of this and I'll burst from the seams.' She knew that she was attracted to Fist but that didn't explain why she made her so angry. She gave the scar on her palm a light brush with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 am

"Kew!" Kalulu pushed Eshu out of the way knocking him down and rubbed against Reina momentarily. Then she seemed to snicker before kicking sand at Eshu and running off down the beach. A white ball appeared beside her and floated along with her it's light dimming ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 am

Reina blinked dizzily. "What was that all about?" She asked nobody in particular. She scooped the black fox thing back up and set him on her lap again. Reina had always been fond of forest animals and these foxes were cute to her. She began absently petting the black fox again and had to ask, "Hey Chaos, where did these things come from? They clearly aren't just normal foxes."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 am

Eshu considered chasing after Kalulu but the petting was a rare treat. Most people try to run them off or capture them. Relaxing in her lap, he lay down and let one of his tails swish lazily. He had the other one sit on her leg. "We lived in a great big forest. I don't know what the other races called it. We were forced to leave when the oni attacked us."
The small fox began to purr a little with the petting.
"We can speak with whomever is touching our tails. And no, we are not normal foxes. We are known as Kitsune by the humans who lived near us. What are you though? I have never seen one of your kind before."
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:56 am

Kalulu lowered herself down to the ground readying to pounce. She faced Reina's back and her tails swished in the sand a bit as she took one small step forward. Then she flung herself through the air towards the girl's back and crawled up her back to the top of her head. Kalulu then began to sniff the girl starting from her hair. Kalulu's sat atop Reina's head and stuck her face upside down in the girls before sniffing and licking her once.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:07 am

Reina thought the question from the black fox was odd, she had never had anyone ask her what she was. She reached up on top of her head and ran her hand down the white ones back. "Well, I'm nothing special, I'm just a Kokiri. Though I have to say I've never been asked what I am before, least of all by a voice in my head from a fox-thing..." She felt weird talking out loud to a voice in her head.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:11 am

"Hehehe, and it is very rare for me to actually get petted let alone have someone besides Kalulu to talk to. Most people try to catch us or kill us."

Eshu rolled over onto his back and a small glowing ball appeared. He began to throw it up and catch it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:23 am

Chaos kept an eye on the creatures crawling on Reina. They had made a bad first impression the day before and he wasn't comfortable having them around her. He knew they were talking to her and it made him annoyed that he didn't know what they were saying to her. Not to mention their abilities still made him uneasy. He finished makes them food and set it down to be eaten. "Food's done..."

Fist smiled under her mask and pat Jillian on the back. "Of course that won't stop me from treating you the way a thief should be treated." She said as she slipped one cuff on Jillian's hand quickly and began pulling her back to camp. "Come on then, we've got to get back to the group and eat. We'll be leaving soon after all!" She said happily as she pulled Jillian along
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 am

Eshu sniffed the food but had no reaction either way. "So what exactly is that? I know you don't feed the same way we do but you really seem to enjoy it when you do. I hate having to feed..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 am

Annoyed by the situation Jillian flopped to the ground. "If you wanna play it that way..." She smiled as she was dragged back to camp.

"You hate eating, what?" Reina was really very confused by these fox things. She noticed Chaos seemed annoyed by them and she wished they could talk outside her head so she didn't feel like she looked crazy. She gently pulled the foxes off of her and set them on the ground before she set her plate on her lap to eat breakfast.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 am

Sitting beside her, he let his tail touch her leg while she ate. "We are known as Forest Kitsune. We feed on the essence of nature. This means that we draw energy and sustenance from the life force of plants and animals around us. If we don't we grow weak and die eventually. If we don't feed often enough, we would destroy an area of all its plantlife. I don't like having to destroy the forest so i can live. It's my home.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 am

Fist laughed a little "Well if you're just going to let me do all the work..." She grabbed and lifted Jillian up over her shoulder as she'd done the day before and carried her back, whistling along the way. She set her down and handed her some of the food Chaos had made before sitting down beside her.

Chaos continued to keep a watchful eye as he ate. "What are they saying to you?" He asked cautiously
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 am

Eshu looked up at Chaos. Walking to the area between him and Reina, Eshu placed on tail on Reina's leg and offered the other one out to Chaos. "Tell him that if he wants to hear me, he must have skin contact with my tail. He is very mistrusting of us but it seems to be more out of protection towards you then animosity towards us." Eshu watched Chaos intently. He showed no signs of aggression or malice,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next