The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

It was her. Ruul's face split into a huge smile, "Aero!" he avoided yelling too loudly. It was late, and he didn't want to wake people up. He limped over to her and gave her a big hug, "I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:47 pm

The young woman stepped back, still a little daunted by what appeared to be such a sharp change in appearance for Ruul. She supposed he still looked like the same old guy, just... her perspective was taller. So it was odd. She was actually surprised at the fact that he managed to recognize the pair; she, at least, had definately altered in appearance after time wore on. She still had those same big, green-grey eyes and light, long blonde hair, but blossoming maturity was something that tended to change ones appearance. Not to mention her clothing. She wore a tattered undercoat of faded green clothing with cuffs that reached down to her elbows and a kind of light, studded, leather armor. Around her waist, she had a belt with a few packs attached, and a sheath with a dagger. She'd adopted the practice of archery, as well, and had a bow complimented by a quiver full of arrows. She hoped not too many people would pick up on the pun considering her name.
The man across the room swiped up his change and the key to his allotted room after exchanging words with the Innkeeper. After taking a few steps towards their direction, he flipped the sash off of his head with a sigh. "So much for being inconspicuous." He scanned the room, not caring to take note of anything in particular besides the other man that the Ice Mage was with. He was lean, with dark chocolate locks that the back of which were twined into a short braid. His clothing was what could be described as an international mixture of cream desert robes and that of a traditional Hylean. (I'm sorry I honestly don't know how to describe this. I'll be drawing both these characters in Ref sheets because some people RPing don't know them yet dhurr hurr I'msodumb.) His eyes were a bright, crimson red; Sparking with lively energy and searing heat, but with a coldness that almost emanated a constant loathing.

(WHY ARE MY POSTS SO LOOONNNGGGG ; 3 ; )
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Ruul laughed briefly and looked her up and down, "Wow, you've grown so much..." he was at a loss for words. He hadn't expected to ever meet her again.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Aero grinned sheepishly, "Yeah! I-I have."
(OH GOD I GO FROM WALLS OF TEXT TO NEARLY NO POST AT AL WHATISWRONGWITHME)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Ruul examined her outfit, "Suited for battle, I see. Looks like you've matured in more ways than one." He was silent for another moment, "What are you doing here in Termina? Oh, I've got so many questions. But I'm sure we've got plenty of time to catch up." He straightened up, "Here, let's sit down and catch up for a bit before we all go up to our rooms." He glanced over at Calcifer and then led Aero over to the table that Quint was sitting at, "Quint, this is Aero. She and Calcifer-" he indicated Calcifer, who hadn't moved any closer, "-spent some time traveling with me about two years back. And Aero, this is Quint. We've been adventuring together on and off for the last couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 am

"Its a pleasure to meet you two Aero and Calcifer." Trace did a small bow in his seat then continued eating.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Necruta walked inside the inn he had planned to stay at the stockpot inn like he did before but it was full. He was happy he could found something out about his past and where he came from but he wondered if those guys helped the salesman and who had that mask since then he might could find out more about his past. He walked to the inkeeper "how much does a room cost?"

"10 rupees per night sir."

Necruta gave the man 2 blue rupees and ordered some food and sat down waiting for his food.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 am

Aero nodded a little weakly in greetings. One could tell, though her eyes were bright with enthusiasm, she was exhausted from traveling. Gingerly, she sat down at the table, removing the bow and arrows on her back for the sake of comfort.
An almost genuine grin played at the corners of Calcifer's lips as he spoke. "Hello." An ear briefly pricked up at the sound of another entering the Inn. "What've you been up to, Ice?" The nickname he'd used to address Ruul came out like the word it insinuated itself-- cold and sharp.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 pm

"Just the usual," said Ruul as he slid into a seat next to Aero, "Exploring, helping the needy, and hoping to run into you two." His eyes took on a slightly melancholic look, "It's been a long time... Lots of things have happened."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

"Well," he rubbed the back of his neck and spoke slowly, "You look like someone went and shot your dog." He paused, looked up at the ceiling for a moment, "At least my trip's been fairly... exiting, you could say."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

"I can imagine, if Aero's geared up for battle!" he said, cheering up again. "So it looks like you got a haircut, Calcifer. I think I preferred it longer, actually."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Calcifer cringed inwardly at the mention of his hair, bad memories flooding over the dam he kept hidden at the back of his mind. At his brief silence, without missing a beat, Aero chimed in. "Oh, we didn't travel with each other. Not for long, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Ruul's eyebrows rose in surprise, "Oh, I didn't expect that." His brow furrowed, "So how did you get along, all alone for so long?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 pm

"I made acquaintances quickly." She grinned. Aero wasn't one to wander around on her own--but in no way did that make her a coward. Simply knew her boundaries and limits. "And some of them helped me broaden my horizons a little." She patted her quiver. "I learned a lot about hunting and trapping and stuff. Living out in the forest is actually pretty neat! Don't call me an expert, though. The biggest I've ever been able to take down was a Wolfo."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Hearing this, Ruul thought of Reina. A Kokiri with a bow... "Oh, that's nice. Living in the forest sounds interesting..." He glanced out the window and noted how late it was, "I guess we should all be heading to our rooms for the night."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Necruta was waiting for his food when he heared someone mention the name aero, 'i know I hav seen that name somewhere in the first page of the notebook our at least what I can read '. He took it from a pocket of his coat and quickly searched on the first page for the name aero. eventually he found it , for aero, he knew he had to act now or he might risk the chance of learning smething about his past. He walked towards the four people and asked "did someone just call her aero?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

"Oh," Aero had just recognized the man clutching a small notebook, and spoke softly in tone rather than in volume, "I remember you!"
Calcifer scowled and practically rolled his eyes and growled in frustration, ears flicking back. He mumbled inaudibly, "Din-damn reunion in here. Next I guess Shady and the walking personality disorder'll show up."

(lolrefrencestocharactersnolongerrelevantintheRP~ I was tempted to call one "Slim Shady" and the other "Two Face" just because of silly mainstream radio and Batman.)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Ruul glanced over at Calcifer, "You could always go up to your room," he smiled wryly, "save your strength for dealing with me tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 am

"really? Since I can't remember you, our anything for that matter. Anyway I guess I was planning to give you this before I lost my memory." necruta gave the notebook to aero. " I hope you can read it since I certainly can't."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 am

Absently taking the book, Aero looked up at Necruta puzzledly. Calcifer did the same.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 am

"Yeah, I can't remember anything except things that happened 5 says ago everything before that is just gongs from my memory. Apperantly I once met you and decided to give you that so I was wondering if you could tell me how we met and what happened since knowing something is beter than knowing nothing about my past".
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

"Well," she started off slowly, "We met in the winter. In the fields outside of the Kokiri Forest and Lost Woods. We went into the forest and you taught me how to make potions and poisons and things. Later, while I was gone and after we'd made a suitable camp, you left me a note saying that you'd left and that you'd be back in...spring. You sent me a knife, too." She half-smiled. "I still have it--never use it, though."
"And you and some crazy idiot ambushed me and dragged me over to be there when she got back to her little camp, too," Calcifer interjected hotly.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

"I was there too, but I might have come later... I'm having trouble remembering that," added Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

"Ah so I used to make poisons and potions." Necruta looked outside and saw it was quite late. " A waiter walked towards Necruta "Uhm.. sir your food is ready".
"Ah ok, I guess it's better to continue this tomorrow since it's late and I have to eat. So aero will you try to read that notebook?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 pm

"I... guess I'll try." She held the little leather notebook and flipped quietly through the pages, still a bit puzzled by the situation. It appeared her old acquaintance had no recollection of his past at all. Her brow furrowed and she almost looked alarmed seeing the scratchy handwriting. She quickly shut the book as to not be rude to Necruta and stood up, gathering her equipment. "Well, I'll see you all in the morning." She smiled and started off up the stairs along with Calcifer, who offered an unenthusiastic wave to the small group in their wake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next