The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:39 pm

"He could do worse," Devin said, seething, and sprinted down the hall. He returned in a moment holding a large monkey wrench.

"What."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Julie stood in front of the door and looked at Devin, "Stop. Nothing good could come of this. In fact, it might be the bear's intention for this to happen. Do you want to fall into his trap?" She waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:15 pm

He glared over her shoulder, then tossed the wrench away and folded his arms, avoiding looking at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:34 am

Julie sighed, "I think we all need to just take a moment to think things over." She looked over at Alicia, "Maybe with a meal and discuss what our next move is, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:26 am

"I'll go make dinner then." Alicia glared at the door before she headed towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:32 am

"I'll go help," Felix said as he took off after Alicia.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:19 am

"The rest of us should go wait in the cafeteria. A lot has happened these past few hours." she walked off, waving to the others behind her.

Once she arrived in the cafeteria, Julie took her normal spot, crossing her legs at her ankles and staring down at the table. A long silence hung over the kids for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Liam sat down and leaned his forehead on his knuckles in silence.

Devin didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:15 am

(Timeskip to Dinner :D)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 am

The door of the Nurse's office flew open, and Leit ran out, bandages on his knees and cheek where he was wounded. A metal collar with a silver box on the front was clasped around his throat. It looked like a walkie-talkie, with a knob on the side and several wires. He stopped after just a few strides, seeing Devin. "Devin! Devin!" The voice came out of the little speaker, harsh and robotic, but not very loud. He looked overjoyed to see the singer.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:16 am

Devin's mouth opened slightly, a look of multiple mixed emotions crossing his face. Relief and confusion, primarily. "What... happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:19 am

"C'mon now. I'm sure he'll have to tell everyone when he sees them anyway. You can wait a few more minutes, caintcha?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:22 am

"Yes, let us go, where is everyone?" Leit took Devin's hand and was practically jumping with joy. He had tears in his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:24 am

Alicia came out with dinner on her cart and Felix right behind her. Her face was a bit red but she looked composed. She stopped when she saw Liet and Monokuma in the dining room. "What happened to you?" Alicia asked, eying the box on Liet's throat.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:47 am

Leit's face brightened up seeing everyone. "My punishment stressed my voice so hard, it pushed me to finally go mute-- but when I woke up, Monokuma let me have this!" He gestured towards the collar. "He let me talk again! And now," He twisted the knob at the side of the little box, the voice coming out significantly louder, but not blaring, "I can be as loud as I want to be!" He turned it back down, laughing at himself in the sheer happiness it brought him. He didn't seem to even be thinking of anything else but the joy his new 'voice' brought him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:03 am

Devin was too angry and suspicious to share in Leit's enthusiasm. He lowered the bring of his cap and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:03 am

Monokuma began grumbling, "Kid needs more than electrocution to fix his brain. Sheesh." the bear folded it paws, "Hmph. I could always take it back."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:38 am

Leit went quiet at that, the smile wiped off his face.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:23 am

"Yeah, yeah, you're a real miracle worker," Felix muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:23 pm

"Whaaaaaaaatever." The bear shrugged before pulling out a packet, "Just wanted to stop by and give you your usual gifts." his eye shone. He began passing out the files to each student, smiling as he went.

He handed Julie's to her opened, and smiled. She frowned at him, "Mad I didn't read your last one?"

"Maybe a little."

Julie sighed and looked at the pictures he handed her. She gave a soft smile to the first picture, carefully looking it over before turning to the next one. Her shoulders dropped and she clamped her hand over her mouth. She began shaking, but tried to regain her composure for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Devin raised an eyebrow slightly as he read his, but his expression gradually tightened as he went on, his jaw clenching, unsure how to deal with this information.

Liam's reaction to his was confusion and curiosity. He didn't waste a moment looking any longer at the pictures, storing them in his suit, before sitting next to Julie, one leg folded over the other. He'd spent enough time alone with her to tell something was very wrong. "Don't bottle it up," he said with a surprisingly aloof tone that contrasted with his soft words. "This isn't a court of law, after all."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Julie laid the pictures down on the table so he couldn't see. She turned her head away from him. "Cases...are not always lost in the courtroom.."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Felix looked at the photos in his back, a small smile crossing his face when he looked at the first one. His smile dropped when he looked at the second one. His eyes widened and his hands began to shake. He shoved the photos back in the envelope and stuffed it in the back pocket of his jeans. He tried to act normal as he took a seat at the table but there was a small frown on his face that deceived him to the others.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Well, one thing was lost for certain. The meaning of Julie's words on Liam. He blinked at her, trying to understand what she meant, but only succeeding in comprehending that her situation was hopeless. She'd lost her professional demeanor around him before, but he still was far from used to it. An awkward silence arose.

"Comforting others was never something I excelled in," he said at length. "If there's a way I could help alleviate your anxiety, I'd be happy to, but I haven't a clue where to start."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Alex looked interested at first, but to the second looked shocked. He then put it back in the folder and looked to nowhere specific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next