The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:14 pm

"Smart words." Darem said nodding. "Same stance on the gods then?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 pm

"I don't deny their existence. Actually we had a run in with that 'goddess' of wisdom,' or so they proclaimed. I just don't believe they're these incomprehensible beings that have been and always will be. They had to have a beginning and there must be a reason they are the way they are..." Chaos said pensively. This was a subject he clearly had contemplated in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 pm

"You...You MET a god?!" Darem stammered, his mouth agape. He shook his head trying to wrap his mind around the idea. "Wh...Why?! How?!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Fist interjected as she came down the stairs "It's a long story. We moved around with some guy who made portals or something and his god wanted us to go talk to this other god on our way to our destination for her blessing or some crap. They weren't anything special. You're not missing much."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:02 pm

"Exactly how long have you all been travelling together?" He leaned against the wall before shaking his head, "Er. Sorry for asking. Maybe it's not the time."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Chaos thought the question."It's kind of hard to say at this point. Fist and I grew up together. Reina's been with us for maybe a month..." What amount of time was proper to say? Since they'd gone back in time did it still count as a month? Time travel was giving him a headache.

"..and Jillian's been our prisoner for a good while now too." Fist said humorously. "Oh, by the way, I found a podium on the second floor with three notches in it for poles or something. Not sure if that helps at all, but there was a switch in the middle that I couldn't push down. I also found a red stone torch in a chest I smashed open." She said as she held up the torch
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:25 pm

"Oh, I found something like that in the pot over here," He walked over to it and retrieved the torch, "And you traveled with someone else? What happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:31 pm

"Oh we've traveled with a lot of people recently. They're all out looking for the masks in other locations. After we get this damn thing we gotta go meet up with them again." Fist said as she compared torches with Darem.

"Yes, then we can be one big dysfunctional group of unorganized monkeys again." Chaos added as he went up the stairs to inspect the second floor
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Darem nodded, "Well uh, don't suppose you have room for another monkey do ya?" He looked down at his feet, "I mean, when we're done with this. I forgot how nice it was to have company."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Fist patted Darem on the arm "Considering the kinds of people we have already... kids, criminals, monsters... I don't see why a goron that can fight and work in a group can't tag along. This battle is dangerous though and survival of everyone isn't guaranteed. Frankly we need all the help we can get though."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:19 pm

"Yay! Welcome to the team!" Reina smiled.

"You gotta be crazy." Jillian joked, "Normal people would turn and run. Still, you haven't met the rest of the group, you might choose to run yet."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 am

Darem gave a big grin and rubbed the back of his head, "Hehe. Thanks. Won't letcha down!" He held onto the torch, "Back to the matter at hand then, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 am

Chaos came back down the stairs. "Clearly we need a third torch in line with the others"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 am

Darem decided to go upstairs to look around. He looked up at the walls and the different pieces of weaponry there. He hummed thoughtfully, a bit impressed with a few of the weapons for how old they were. As he looked up he stumbled on one of the mats on the floor. "Where else would it be though?" He yelled down at the others.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:12 am

Glancing around the room again, Chaos spotted a discolored torch by the entrance and pulled it off the wall. It was uniform with the others they'd found, but it was actually lit. "Hidden in plain sight." He said as he walked up the stairs. The group placed all three torches down on the table and used the lit torch to ignite the others. As the torches burned, the sound of the stone door below echoed up the stairs and the passage to the next room lay open. "What a complex way to open a door." Fist said as she went back down the stairs.

The next room was circular and had almost no lighting. All that was in the room was a massive bell in the center. "One guess as to what we do with this thing." Fist said ran her hands across the bell that towered above her.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:01 pm

"Just a bell in the middle of a room? That's a uh...interesting building decision."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Chaos went back into the other room and took a large hammer he'd spotted off the wall. Returning to the room, he tossed it to Fist. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Fist smirked and gripped the hammer in both hands tightly. "Cover your ears kids!" She said as she wound it back. With a deep breath a few sparks of energy emitted from her arms as her muscles appeared to slightly increase in size. With all her might she swung the hammer into the bell and made a loud gong that rang through the building and out into the rest of the tower. The whole building felt like it was vibrating. The ring continued on for what felt like an eternity, however it didn't even go off for a minute before settling down to a lower pitched ring as the bell swayed back and forth.

"That might have been overkill." Chaos said as he snapped his fingers next to his ear to check his hearing.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Reina uncovered her ears when it was over, a sharp ringing was left behind for a while. "Did it do anything?"

"Make a lot of noise is what it did." Jillian shouted over her temporary deafness.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 am

Darem grinned and uncovered his ears. "Haha! Surprised it's still hanging after a hit like that!" he rolled his shoulders back, still buzzing after the vibrations.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:13 am

"I didn't hit it hard enough to vibrate the whole damn building like that." Fist said somewhat loudly as her ears were still ringing.

Suddenly, the building began shaking again as vibrations ran through the group. The ringing be A loud cry echoed all around them through the many windows of the stone tower. The pots and weapons on in the other room began to fall and break. The bell in front of them began to rise up and revealed a gigantic hole beneath it. The sounds of yet another rising platform could be heard below. Chaos drew his weapons and aimed towards the hole before them. "Get back!" He ordered. Fist backed up as the hole appeared right in front of her feet and clenched the hammer in her hands tight.

Slowly a large mass arose from the hole. It was covered in a mix of scales and long quill like feathers. A low stomachy growling came out of it and rung through the room. A tail covered in spikes slid out from underneath a feathery wing and started to swing back and forth slowly as the mass stood up on two thick scaley legs with painfully long talons. Visible chains rattled against its ankles as it lifted itself up and extended its long neck covered in feathers like a mane. It began to stretch its limbs out as if it had been sleeping for decades. Soon its eyes were open and it began to inhale slowly. It smelled the strange little creatures in its personal space. As creature turned around slowly to look at the intruders it lifted itself up higher and let out a roar that rang through the hearts of the party. It was now clear why the ceiling in this room was so high.

( shitty half baked photo for mild reference blaaaaah )
Spoiler:

Chaos barely had time to shout for everyone to move to the sides as the creature let out a wall of flames straight at where the group was standing! Chaos dashed to the right while Fist rolled to the left. "I Didn't think we'd be fighting the thing in here!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:11 am

Darem rolled out of the way and looked up at the beast before responding, "Hell, I ain't complainin'. Maybe I can actually do something this fight." He curled up and rolled around towards the back of the room, studying the beast's movements.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:24 am

Jillian grabbed Reina and pulled her away from the flames. "Watch out kid!" She yelled.

Reina stared at the fire and trembled. Jillian's words hardly got through to her as she remained frozen and terrified.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:24 am

the beast took some steps away from the rolling goron and swung it's heavy tail in his direction and knocking Darem back against the wall. Being curled up however, the blow was significantly less painful. It roared again and started scurrying forward towards the rest of the group with gnashing teeth. Chaos started moving to the side and tried firing a round at the beast's face to little effect. The shot was like a pebble of mild irritation. Chaos had to roll out of the way again to avoid the creature feasting on the source of its annoyance. The chains connected to its feet continued to rattle as it attacked the group. Fist came up from the other side and gave it a powered punch to the face to more effect than Chaos' bullet. The dragon swung its head at her and knocked her down. Before it could take a bite out of her, she rolled over and kept her hands holding the roof of its mouth up with her foot on its jaw, desperately working to keep its mouth open. "Little help here!" She shouted at the group.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Daren unrolled himself and shook a bit of rubble off of himself before curling up and setting off again. "Coooooooooomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" He called out, muffled by his own form. He went towards the monster's mouth from the side, uncurling and using the techniques from earlier to jump through its mouth. He tackled Fist from out of the beast's mouth, the spikes on his back scraping against the thing's teeth. The two crashed to the ground, with Darem jumping back up quickly, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 pm

"Reina snap out of it!" Jillian ordered, "I don't have to be scared of fire to know that thing is dangerous, if you don't move, you will die." She ran off to help Fist up. "You okay?" She offered her hand.

Reina shook her head she had to fight, Jillian was right. She drew her bow to aim for the dragon's eye before she released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next