The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Application: Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Application: Chaos   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 am

ALRIGHT FUCK YOU FORUMOTION! I'LL JUST MAKE THIS POST THE VITAL INFORMATION AND PUT THE BACKSTORY IN A NOTHER FUCKING POST YOU ASSHOLE ANTI SPAM SHIT FUCK

Name: Number 35 Codename: Chaos
Species: Effrinata Anarchia ( Child of Anarchy )
Appearance:
That's a sword he gets later, but the picture gets the job done.
Spoiler:

Weapons: katana with red roping around the handle and a black and silver sheath. Small throwing knives and two hand guns, Kravmaga and mixed martial arts training. Gas mask prevents chemical damage as well as most microbes and such from entering the body and easier breathing in low oxygen climates

Powers: A burning hot dark purple energy emitted from the body can be used for throwing or a shield against various things, the bigger it is the more strain it puts, if it shatters it hurts the user a good bit. Can also channel it through various objects to an extent to cause chaos ( pun intended ) erupting chunks of earth and shattering things and stuff. Can channel energy into his eyes to increase focus and aid him in seeing in the dark. Reina senses

( As of early on in Lotsa Parties ) Marking of Anarchy: Allows Anarchy to see all he does. It serves as a connection to her as well as a warning to others that the Chaos belongs to her. She can take possession of the arm at any time with her divine energy. It also caused his soul to be encased in purple fire, protecting it from various soul damaging abilities

Personality: Cold, to outsiders. Speaks his mind and won't stand for threats. Always set on the mission at hand. He sometimes opens his outer shell to children however and will show them mercy or even save them in one case Edit: Lots of times for Reina :3

Family:None known to him, only resemblance to a family are his fellow soldiers

Backstory: Children around the world with power of the strange purple energy, also known to some as "Children of Anarchy," abducted by a secret organization known as Phoenix Talon ( known to the outside world as one of the leading companies in weapon manufacturing and studies ), were trained to become an elite private army. They do as asked without question and won't hesitate to kill when ordered to. Among the better soldiers, number 23, now being given the codename chaos, was moved to the special operatives who were put on more dangerous stealth missions. Augmentations given to the special operatives in an attempt to enhance their powers backfired,causing fits of rage and start seeping energy enhancing their powers ( but actually quite sloppy, being unable to remember past training and only able to rush forward with primal instincts ) and now they must wear masks with filters that keep their minds thinking straight. Since then Chaos and a few others have been tossed out of the organization due to being failed creations in weaponry to the leaders and being too smart for their own good. Now he, among the rest, are a little lost and trying to find their way in a world that may be better off without them. They decided to split up for one year to be sure they've lost the assassins sent after them before regrouping.

Theme Songs:
inner conflict Kill the sound
story music From Heads Unworthy
Past deeds and lies Honest Eyes
and finally EPIC CLIMAX BATTLE MUSIC OF AWESOME Archangel
Other Information: As of late, since one of his more interesting assassinations, Chaos has been having some doubts of whether his leaders are doing the right thing as well as thinking of why he does what he does and the origins of his powers. The truth has become clear to him after a long string of painful events. Despite not being one for love like most of the army and not being taught expression of this sort of emotion, Chaos does have an attraction to one of his Peers known as number 47 Codename: Mist[

Last edited by Commander Lionspirit>:3 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chaos   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:53 am

His clothing needs changing. A hooded outfit is perfectly fine, but hoodies are too modern, so maybe something more medieval, like a cowl.

As for revolvers... eh, I think I'll let you keep it, actually.

I warn you though, this character is going to be hard to RP with. Since he works with that organization, he won't be able to interact with the other characters well.

Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chaos   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Well i reckon I can just change the timing to after he leaves the organization or technically kicked out so he's free to do what he wills.

As for change in clothes, I don't see why Chaos can't happen to be good at sewing and basically took the hood and shoulder part of a cowl and just sewed it to a warm long sleeved shirt

Chaos and Reina

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chaos   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Well, you're using the term "shirt" loosely, there. It wouldn't be a modern shirt or anything, but a hooded tunic-type-thing works.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chaos   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah not a modern shirt, that'd be stupid. While I'm at it might as well put a "Beer is great" logo on it :3

but really I'm just thinking some sort of warm hooded coat thing with long sleeves. Or idk, warm long sleeved tunic minus the skirt. Maybe some short coat tails or something

Chaos and Reina

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chaos   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Sounds good to me!

Apwooved.