The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Unexpected ball to mouth contact caught the monster off guard and it snarled, shaking its head and backing up to rattling chains. Reina's arrow hit below the eyelid and bounced off. The dragon appeared ready for more flames as it stood tall once again, extending its wings out and firing flames in an arc across the room starting with the group of three. Fist hopped up and dashed away from the fire in full sprint. "Well this is going to be annoying." She said to herself as she dashed away from the flames.

At this time, Chaos started sprinting towards the dragon as it fired flames at the others. He had to remain confident that they could get out of the way as he exploited the opening. Reaching it's side, he hopped up and started trying to climb up its shackled leg as it fired at the others. It abruptly stopped the flames and started trying to shake Chaos off. The chains rattled loudly from its ankles to the floor where it was attached.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:51 am

Darem rolled out of the way of the flames easily, unfurling after the fire stopped. He stopped and looked at the beast before rolling up again. He began rolling around the room as fast as he could, before he started circling the monster's feet, hoping to get its attention. "Let's hope its more bird-brained than dragon-brained..." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:42 am

The dragon thrashed as it tried to shake chaos off of its neck and the rapid rolling mass around its feet made it fumble. Suddenly it slammed a foot on the ground and caused a tremur around its personal space that shook both of its attackers up. Chaos began to slip and tried jamming his blade into the creature's neck to stay steady, but he couldn't penetrate very deep. Nevertheless the monster felt this sting and thrashed its head more.

An idea springing into her head, Fist ran to a portion of the chain imprisoning the beadt and gave it a strong tug that sent the monster off balance. As it began to fumble Chaos managed to sink the blade in a bit deeper before the monster fought to stay standing. It flapped it's wings aggressively causing strong winds to circle around the room every whichway
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Darem slammed his fingers into the ground, attempting to make an indenture where he could hold on. He tried to get better hold with his feet, and kept his head down, focusing on holding on.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Jillian threw herself forward and kept low to the ground.

Reina was thrown back against the wall by a burst of wind. She hit her head and bit her tongue. She could taste a small amount of blood in her mouth as she struggled to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:57 pm

The dragon had started to get sick of the confines of this small space. It swung its head back and forth rapidly till Chaos was flung from its neck. It started falpping its wings to raise itself into the air and kicked the wall with both of its powerful feet, shaking the entire room. The wall started to crumble and it started to fly itself out of the new exit into the desert skies, but it was halted by the chain Fist was holding onto to avoid blowing away. It reeled its legs up with powerful force and made the chain snap like rope. Before Fist could let go, the dragon flew outside, dragging her out with it with little more than an "OOOoooooh shi-" in retaliation.

The rest of the building began to shake. The wall and quakes caused a serious blow to the foundation it seemed.
"Outside! Let's go!" Chaos ordered as he made his way back out of the temple and onto the tower's roof. He was hoping for better or worse that the dragon would be interested in toasting them than fleeing with its new found freedom and his family attached to its leg.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Darem watched as the beast flew off, cursing under his breath. He followed after Chaos onto the roof, looking around for the monster.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:39 am

"Fist!" Jillian ran out behind Chaos. "Not again, please not again."

Reina followed right behind Jillian and scanned the skies. "I don't see them." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:51 am

It wasn't long before the dragon circled around from behind the building with Fist still hanging on to the chain dangling from its leg. Chaos fired some rounds at it to keep its attention on them instead of elsewhere in the desert where Fist would surely be in trouble. The group once again caught the beasts eye and it flew in to shoot another blast of fire at the group. Chaos dove back into the doorway to avoid the flames. After the flames subsided the dragon could be seen circling around the roof again. "I have a feeling now that it's out in the open we're not going to get it to land too easily. Any ideas?" Chaos asked as he reloaded his gun.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:37 pm

"W...well....If I could get ahold of the chain, maybe I could make if fly closer to the ground? I couldn't hold down all of the muscle of a dragon but...It'd at least have a bit of a strain with flying." Darem kept his eyes on the circling beast, "Not that I'm positive of this...It's kind of a stretch."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:04 am

Chaos looked out again at their surroundings. "We'll have to get it low enough to grab it."

Fist held on tight to the chain trying not to look down at the sands far below. At this height she could see all the way to the bay. She could see everyone in the courtyard. "Ugh,why do I do this to myself?" She asked as she locked her legs around the chain and removed a gauntlet to sift through her bag. She pulled out her hand mirror and started flashing code to her comrades with the sun's reflection.

Chaos caught sight of her, but he didn't have any light to respond with from the doorway. "She's saying to get it closer to one of those pillars." Chaos relayed. The only way to lure it anywhere near them was to stop hiding and get into the open. "I'm going to try and lead it towards one as it attempts to roast me alive. Once they're close enough, be ready to bolt for that chain and don't let go." Chaos ordered Darem as he prepared to make one hell of a sprint. "Jillian and Reina, you two stay close to the door and give us cover fire till we can snare it. Your arrows should at the very least keep it close by. Once it's trapped you can move closer to get a better shot at whatever weakness you can find." He looked at the creature move behind the building as it continued to do in before circling around again. "I bet a shot when it opens its ugly mouth might help." He added

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Darem nodded and readied himself, ready to pounce at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Reina nodded and readied her bow.

Jillian was ready to do whatever it took to save Fist. Staying in the doorway hiding wasn't ideal for her but she had to follow orders. She was ready to shoot once those two were out in the open.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:03 am

Chaos jogged out into the open and waited for the dragon to appear. He took deep breaths as he prepared to start sprinting for his life. The dragon soon came into view from behind the temple and he fired a round at it to get its attention. The dragon spotted him on the roof and started flying in his direction with flames beginning to brew in its mouth. Chaos immediately started dashing towards one of the pillars with flames being shot dangerously close to his heels.

Meanwhile, Fist had started using her full weight to get the chains to swing. The wind was making it difficult to move freely though.

The dragon was right behind chaos. He ran a circle around the pillar and as the dragon made a sharp turn to follow in the air, Fist tried to thrust her weight the other way around the pillar to get the chain to wrap around, but the dragon wasn't quite close enough. "Circle around the other one!" She hollered towards Chaos. He sighed and continued to sprint the other way. He could feel the heat on his back getting worse. He circled around the other pillar and dove behind it. The beast was getting more determined to catch its prey and as pursuing closer than before. This time it turned around sharp enough that Fist was able to swing herself in the opposite direction around the pillar. After she circled it, she pressed her feet against the side of the pillar and pulled on the chain. The dragon was halted briefly in the air. It started to yank hard to free the chains from the pillar and fist struggled to keep it where it was. "Now! Grab the end!" Chaos shouted as he raised himself up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Darem was already off and rolling before Chaos yelled, kicking off of the ground harder than usual. He rolled towards the pillar and jumped up at the right moment, grabbing the second rung of the chain with one hand and slamming his hand into the pillar, making indentions for his finger as earlier. "I'll hold on to these. Tell me what you need me to do." He shut his eyes for a second and focused on holding on, waiting to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:34 am

Fist took the chance to hastily get herself down from the pillar. The dragon continued thrashing its legs and wings trying to free itself. "Well we caught it. We need to strike it fast." Chaos pointed his sword towards the belly of the beast. "No scales there." He said as he backed up, pulling an extra knife out. Fist nodded and got on one knee. Chaos sprinted forward and hopped into Fist's hands and with a burst of energy, she tossed him up towards the monster as it was preparing to shoot more hell fire. When he came in contact with the dragon's belly, he sank his sword and knife into its belly and charged both blades with shocking streams of purple death. The dragon let out a shriek and its whole body jolted. It wildly threw its limbs in all directions while trying to stay airborn. As it thrashed, its head collided with the pillar holding it, causing it to emit an unexpectedly loud ringing noise that made both Chaos and the dragon separate and fall down completely.

"I'm getting sick of everything ringing in this place." Fist said as she uncovered her ears
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Darem had both of his hands occupied so his ears got the brunt of the ringing. Tears welled up in his eyes as the sound just about drove him insane. He gasped after the ringing stopped, letting the dragon drag him off of the pillar and onto the ground. He held tight to the chain, refusing to let go through all of this.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Reina dropped her bow to cover her ears. She screamed back but the sounds she made were lost in the roars of the dragon.

Jillian directed an arrow at the dragon's belly. There was a sharp ringing in her ears when the roaring stopped she looked at Reina. "Get up kid." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 pm

The dragon stirred and tried to stand itself back up. Chaos was still on the ground in front of its maw. Fist's ears were still buzzing, but she dashed over to the dragon and hopped on its neck as it rose. When its eye opened, she punched it hard. The dragon Roared and shook its head violently as Fist leaped off. The shock to its system combined with the ringing and eye punching had made it very distressed. It started shooting fire in a circle around it. Fist took cover behind one of the pillars and tried to think of her next move. The pillar's noise seemed to have hurt it. It was safe to say the other three might produce a similar ringing noise.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Darem struggled to stand, but held the dragon down. He began staggering towards another pillar directly across from the previous one. "I...can try to lead it over here at least..." He managed to say as he faught with the beast.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:04 pm

*PLACEHOLDER FIGHT BECAUSE WILL IS A LAZY FUCK*

The dragon's body crumbled into sand as its remains blew away in the wind. All that remained was a mask half buried in the sand. Chaos picked it up and looked it over. "About time." Fist said as she dusted herself off. "Dragons are bitches."

Chaos sheathed his sword sat down on a fallen pillar. That was a fight that truly wore him out. "It'll make a good story to tell back home." He said in a somewhat raspy voice. "Like anyone would believe it though." Fist retorted as she fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Darem plopped down on the ground before sighing. "Can we fight something that stays on the ground next time? Please?" he gave a quick glance over at the mask, "Whatcha got there?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:29 pm

"Finally." Reina said exhausted. She got a good look at the mask.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:41 am

"Apparently the powerful item we've been looking for." Chaos answered as he turned the mask over. It didn't look like any sort of powerful weapon, but looks could be deceiving.

Chaos looked towards Terminus Field which was hardly a speck in the sunlight. The moments of peace after a long fight as the adrenaline starts to lessen were some of the best feelings he'd known. Pain from battle would set in, but the feeling of pulling out victorious in a hard won fight and living to fight again was a moment like none other. He looked down at the mask they'd fought so hard to get. He wondered what power lay dormant inside it. He could put it on. Perhaps it would give him what he needed to help his people. However there was no telling what effects it could have on him.It gave him an unsettling vibe staring into its hollow eyes. He stuffed it in his bag and decided to stick with his own mask for now.After a time he stood up and called for his squad to head back down the mountain as he put the mask in his bag.

After a long ass trip down many platforms and debris from the fight, the group made it to the base of the tower. Fist gave one last look at the tower and blew it a kiss (or as best she could with a filter in the way ) " Vale turrim lapideas dico... te excrement foramen" She said as she spun around to walk away

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:01 pm

(Lol, Fist called the Stone Tower an asshole XD)
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next