The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Kairo had watched as the crew's captain spoke about Jillian. He was suddenly reminded of Calcifer's words to her back in the cave. He almost wanted to go down to her and apologise for being a man because of the way everyone seemed to treat her. But he had watched Jaruzak and then Ruul go down to her cell. He would go down later when everyone else had finished.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Feeling that he might have made himself and Jillian worse, Jaruzak decided to change the subject, "Jillian, just so you know, I would like you to be on a team with me, I just think that you would end up going with Fist since you two seem to get along pretty well and then Chaos and Reina will be with her. A pretty powerful team if you ask me, especially with you there."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Ruul stepped inside holding the book. "Chaos will be setting up teams according to both effectiveness and compatibility." He gave Jaruzak a nod then turned to Jillian, "He might place you with me, Aero, Kowen or whoever else, if he thinks that would work best. I, for one," he glanced back at the Drakh, "Or two, I guess, would be just fine with teaming up with you. Here's a book, by the way. Captain thought you could use some sort of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Jillian held the book in her hands and just stared at the cover blankly before putting it aside to talk to her visitors. She wouldn't admit that she didn't know how to read.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Ruul noticed how she looked at it. He wouldn't jump to conclusions- doing so had caused some embarrassment in the past- but it looked like she couldn't read. He'd suspected that might be the case. He sat down on whatever was available. "So."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:13 pm

"Thank you guys, so much." Jillian said, "For being down here, for talking to me, for making me feel wanted." She would've pulled them into a group hug if she thought she could reach through her cell and grab them.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 am

Aero didn't feel like getting up or talking to anyone. She didn't feel like doing anything really, but she couldn't go to sleep, so it was very boring. She sighed and kept watching her surroundings absently, fiddling with her hands. It was going to be a very long ride.
Calcifer noticed out of his peripheral vision that a large group of people were going to see Jillian below deck. What else were they going there for. He decided to wait until he was done with the chapter he was on before he went to see her. He didn't want to seem like he was going just because everyone else was, although... Essentially, that was the truth. He honestly didn't want to be around anyone else at the moment, either. Plus, it wouldn't be bad for their comradery to see her. When he was done, he shut the book with a soft clap of the pages, stood up with a sharp crack in his left knee, and quickly trotted down the steps to below deck. 
By now everyone else had left. The room and the cell were dingy. He didn't like it, and it was disheartening to imagine being stuck there all day for days at a time. Weeks at a time. He grimaced at the cell, but not the woman behind the bars. She had a book with her. Hm. They could read together, he supposed. Wordlessly, he sat down in front of it and cracked the book open again. Company is sometimes best when you don't speak to one another.
The book was going on into details about the Civil War. There was a lot left to go, which piqued the Gieru's interests. It was hard not to rush through the chapter, to get to what he didn't know. He didn't like reliving the war, even if it was layed out in a cold, calculating manner through the text.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 am

Well I think I'm going with this but I'm confused still so I guess I could fix it later if it's wrong:
Spoiler:

Jillian had just been lying on her cot twiddling her thumbs when Calcifer came in. She watched him not look at her but he grimaced at her cell and then sit down and crack open his book. She sat watching him for a few minutes hoping he'd say something or explain why he was there but he didn't he just kept reading. Finally Jillian cleared her throat to try and get his attention before she spoke. "Too much sunshine up there for reading by?" She asked figuring a joke would be the easiest way to not offend him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:02 am

Ruul noted Calcifer heading downstairs too. He smiled hoping they would be able to make up their differences.

Pulling off his tunic, he sat on a box and examined his tunic. It was still in working order, he just needed to fix the holes. He borrowed a fishhook and some string from the sailors, filed the barb off the hook, and set to work.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 am

The corners of the fire mage's lips turned upwards. He chuckled a little, placing a thumb on one of the pages to mark his spot. "Too much noise, rather. Bunch of grimy sailors clattering around. Didn't want to get in their way. I figured I would keep you company." He took another glance around. "Hope you like it here," he joked back.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:37 am

Jillian looked around at the cell, "It's like a dream come true." That was only half a joke, she used to have nightmares about being imprisoned when she was a young ward under a pirate named Elena. Done with jokes she decided to get to the point with him. "So you're the last person I expected to come down for a visit."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:42 am

Calcifer's eyes flicked up from the page. "I don't hate you, you know." He paused, "It's not like you're intrinsically bad because you're a Gerudo. It takes a lot for me to put someone on my hate-list. But from my experience, I can't trust any... unless I get to know them, that is. Even then, it's hard." His fingers ran thoughtfully over the little black squiggles on the creamy paper as he spoke. He pursed his lips, as though it was difficult to find the right words. "It's hard for me to talk to you at all. I won't lie. I don't like you personally so far... But who wants to be locked up without any company, eh?" He tried to smile just a little. It came out as a smirk. He hoped she wouldn't ask why he didn't like Gerudo. If she knew the first thing about Gieru, she'd know. He didn't want to go into it. Then again, the fact that he was mugged once was a completely viable reason, as well, and he wouldn't have to explain all of that. "Common courtesy." Not chivalry, he thought, expecting almost instantly that's what she'd think.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 pm

After leaving the lower areas of the ship for unexplained reasons due to DMing, Jaruzak sat down next to Zoliel and inquired to her, "How does your vision work, as your eyes are covered and you cant see objects, yet you can see people?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Zoliel looked towards Jaruzak as he walked up to her, she wasn't sure if she was happy to hear the question or not, she didn't quite like being different. She looked towards him, answering somewhat slowly, "I only see.. living things."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:37 pm

"To me that sounds very useful, especially for ambushes and sentry duty, I think at some point you may even save all our lives." Jaruzak said kindly to Zoliel, trying to eliminate deep particularities in his voice due to his accent, which he hoped was less intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Zoliel smiled a bit but she didn't really respond, she turned back down towards the innards of the ship, watching the same place she was before.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Kairo had watched Calcifer head into the depths of the ship, he was hoping he would say something to Jillian to make her feel better about herself rather than something bad.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Ruul took a moment to wonder why exactly the group had grown so large. Most of them wanted in on beating Fenrir, but there were those like Kairo and Zoliel who seemed to only come along because they liked them. Not that he hadn't done the same many times in the past. Such was the life of a nomad, after all. Then Kowen joined because her runes told her to...

Ruul was never huge on prophecies. If he was given one from a reliable enough source he would follow it (it was what led him to becoming an Oracle, after all), but self-fulfilling prophecies, he wasn't a fan of. Rolling dice to determine your next course of action seemed to take some of the thrill out of life. But then again, it wasn't his place to criticize others.

So speaking of Kowen, Ruul decided to sate some curiosity during his mending by seeking her out. "Hey there," he said as he found her. "Mind if I ask about your fortune telling?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 pm

"You may ask," Kowen replied as she looked up at Ruul. "But you may not like the answers you receive."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Ruul shrugged and sat down, "Where did you learn the trade?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Kowen bristled at the suggestion that her casting the runes was a "trade". "In my village, once a generation, a seer is born. It was the opinion of the village elders that I was the seer of my generation. I did not learn to read runes. The meanings come to me as if they were written on the stones."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Ruul raised his eyebrows. "Oh, so it's somewhat like how I play the Harp. Being the Oracle of Ages, I instinctively know how to play it to achieve the desired effect."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:58 pm

"It is comparative, I suppose. When one is born to do something, one will do it. That is how the world works." Kowen paused for a moment to look at the runes she had cast before Ruul interrupted her and shook her head before sweeping them back into the pouch. "Was there anything else?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:00 am

"Nothing in particular. Can you only tell the future, or can you do more on top of that?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:05 am

It is not much of a gift but I can tell people about themselves. I can tell the past and the present. I know about people without the need for them to tell me." She pulled a rune from her pouch and held it up for Ruul to see. "This is the rune I will always associate with you. Uruz, The ox. Tenacity, strength, untamed potential. This is you in my mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next