The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Aero nodded her head 'yes' feverishly.

Back on shore, Calcifer had started to follow Chaos, insistant that he shouldn't intervene, when Necruta emerged from the water. Clouded with his already existing frustration, he immediately jumped to the conclusion that Necruta was what had frightened Aero so. He had known the other as an acquaintance, noting that he was the first person to greet Aero when she'd left her homeland and had shown her quantities of kindness. However, the fact that he'd inadvertently put the girl in what he'd perceived to be danger where he couldn't reach her (thereby putting him in a feeling of complete helplessness-- something he detests and even fears) and caused someone else to put her in even more danger through trying to help, he... sort-of snapped. When Necruta walked up within arms distance of them, he decked him in the face, ready to pounce on him if he tried to get up.

Last edited by Aero on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Kairo had followed the group out of the cave when he'd heard the screams but tried to stay away from the water's edge where everything seemed to be happening. He sighed as Ruul had shouted back about it being Necruta, the wolf man, he remembered, and walked towards where Calcifer and Reina stood. He saw Necruta walk towards the shore and in a flash Calcifer had laid a punch into him. Kairo's eyes widened.

"Cal," he said, shock peircing his voice. "What the hell was that for?" Without really thinking, he stepped between Necruta and Calcifer.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Calcifer glowered down at Necruta, poison seething through his teeth, "He could've gotten her killed," He motioned towards Chaos and his gun, "because he was trying to fire that thing at them!"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 pm

"Alright, take us to shore then," he said, pushing Aero higher up so Jaruzak could take her more easily.

Last edited by Draezeth on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Jaruzak then looked to Jillian, "You want a quick lift to the cave?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Reina jabbed Calcifer in the ribs again. "Quit blaming him he knew what he was doing. Chaos wouldn't take a shot if he wasn't confident he would hit his target." She was getting really sick of being around him. "You just need someone to blame for when you lose your temper like a big baby. Ever take responsibility for your own emotions?" She asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 pm

"But nothing happened. Aero's fine and nobody got hurt." Kairo glanced over Calcifer's shoulder to see Jaruzak carrying both Ruul and Aero back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Necruta walked towards Calcifer and kairo, "I deserved that, so don't make a big deal out of it okay, also little girl i'm sorry but I guess i forgot your name. If he really couldn't control his emotions he probally would have jumped into the water himself and dealt with me himself, instead he went to the cafe to get you guys so that he would know for sure that if the enemy was trying to kipnap aero. Also I think that if the guy with the gasmask which you are so fond of is somehow an hostage and aero could potentionally shoot the one who took him hostage that you wouldn't let aero fire her arrow if there was a small chance of chaos getting killed by that arrow, even though a gun is more accurate it still has a potentional chance of missing the target and killing the hostage then Calfifer probally would go out and burn everything he sees since of the uncontrolable emotions you just said he had. The last thing we need is a angry fire mage which goes on a rampage and burning down every thing he sees now do we?" He knew that what he said sounded harsh but it probally was the truth for the most part, he just hoped that it would go smother afterall this was cleared and that they at least respected each others thoughts. He walked towards the cave while completely letting go of his mental barrier he put up since of the wolf and it seemed that the wolf and the shark were balancing eachother out so he could finally stop protecting himself.

Kialo saw that people were returning to the cave and saw someone he faguely recognised. He stood up and walked towards the person.

"Necruta... is that you?"
"Yeah, but who ar... wait... are you," He thought for a moment and tried to remember the first person he met when he woke up with amnesia. "KIALO!!"
"Yup that's right but the last time I saw you you left the vortex to find that aero person that was written down in your notebook, so have you finally found him or her?
"I did, but she couldn't read it either so I still don't know what was written in it."
This went on for a while untill the other chars returned to the cave
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Chaos didn't feel bad for Necruta being hit. When the group was trying to lay low, those kinds of stunts weren't going to help. "I already said I wasn't going to shoot until there was a confirmed threat at a safe distance. Besides, I already threw it down and was going to get in the water myself." He motioned towards his gun that was lying in the sand. "I'm not just going to sit idly by when one of us is in danger."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 am

"There was no danger. It was Necruta," Kairo said, spinning to look at Chaos. "You over-reacted. You both did," he added as he looked back to Calcifer.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 am

Necruta's long-winded analogy was just about the only thing that restrained Calcifer from relieving himself of the increasingly unbearable urge to snap the little girl's knife in two, as he'd been ignoring her for the time being. He crossed his arms again, seeing Aero and Ruul coming back to shore. He tapped a finger on his arm impatiently, once again glaring at nothing. He pursed his lips, brow creasing subconsiously in frustration. Oh, he was already going to give them as fucking hard a time as he could, but if she said one more thing-- just ONE more thing... He actually couldn't think of what he'd do. What he'd say. For a moment, he let his mind trail off to some pretty nasty thoughts of hurting someone-- the different ways one could torture with heat and fire. That wasn't even to mention someone with pyrophobia.
An uncharacteristic toothy wry grin found its way on his lips before Kairo's voice shook him mentally. He glared at Chaos, his shoulders squaring. "... I don't trust you with the life of my friend. I don't give a damn how good you think you are with that trinket. You're never going to aim any kind of weapon at Aero again." His tone was, though perturbed, uncharacteristically commanding. His voice lowered, scarlet eyes not breaking their lock. "That means your little shadow, too."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 am

"He didn't aim it at Aero." Reina snapped. She wanted him to stop looking at Chaos like that. She couldn't trust him as far as she could throw him and he was looking at Chaos like he wanted to hurt him. "Just let it go, everyone's okay now and that's what's important." she sheathed her knife.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:11 am

Ruul had been returned to shore in time to hear the end of Calcifer's comment and all of Reina's. It was clear the two were at it again. He wanted to help, but having been in the water, out of earshot up until that point, he had no idea how he could.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:13 am

His tone was absolutely drowned in sarcasm and a quick, clipped pace. "Yes, you're certainly one to easily let things go yourself-- tell me, do you know what "general direction" means, or was my inclination correct that you're that much of an insufferable little dolt?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:14 am

Kairo looked exasperatedly at Aero. "Would you please tell him you're ok, Aero."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 am

Ruul grimaced. He had to step in. But Calcifer had a point, and Ruul was coming to dislike Reina's attitude. But insults weren't the way to deal with things.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:22 am

Reina looked Calcifer straight in the eye. "I don't like you. From the very first time I met you you've done nothing to give me reason to like you. You're a jerk, you're racist and mean and you have to be right about everything all the time and when you're not, which is usually, you throw a bitch fit about it and act like you're right anyway." She spat at his feet. "When we're done with Fenrir I never want to see you again."

Jillian winced, she stepped cautiously closer to the two of them to pull Reina away if he tried to use fire again. She had to agree with the kid though, Calcifer had been a jerk the whole time she had known him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 am

Ruul stepped between the two before things escalated any more. He looked down at Reina, "Hey, you haven't exactly been a charmer the whole time either, I'll have you know. You have your reasons, Calcifer has his. Now, let's just separate for a while and discuss our next move." His eyes went to Jillian as he said this. He had a question for her.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:29 am

Calcifer actually chuckled after Ruul. "I'm an asshole-- so what?" A sickeningly sweet smile slithered on his face and hit her where he knew it'd hurt. "You're a waste of space, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 am

Kairo's eyes darkened suddenly as he stepped in front of Reina. "That's enough, Calcifer," he said, shortly before turning to Reina. "Hey, kid," he started but stopped when he realised exactly who was stood behind Reina.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 am

Reina felt like she'd been smacked in the face. 'It's not true.' she told herself, 'No one really thinks that here.' Then she remembered Fist had told Chaos she was dead weight back when they had first met. Did she really still think that? How many people here thought she was dead weight? Did Chaos? She tried to steady her breathing as panic clutched her. 'It's not true.' She repeated over and over in her head. Somewhere deep inside her once little voice spoke it's doubts, 'What if it is true? What if everyone thinks that about you? I bet Chaos even thinks that about you, that's why he has to protect you so often. He might not be in as much danger if you weren't always in his way.' Calcifer had done it, he had planted the seed of doubt in her mind and it was growing fast. She maksed her emotions as best she could but she couldn't seem to steady her breathing. She was determined however, not to let any of them see her cry.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:26 am

Chaos sighed. He didn't feel intimidated, but he was frustrated with the whole ordeal, but he needed to try and keep things from getting worse than they already were. He understood Calcifer's issue with him, but he still felt he was being a bit irrational, although he couldn't completely blame him after all the arguments in quick succession recently. He picked his stuff back up and dusted the sand off his gun. "Drop it." He said in his usual tone of voice. "All that's important is that everyone's safe." Chaos swallowed and tried to make amends for the distress he'd caused to Calcifer. "Forgive me for causing alarm. I was only trying to assist." He left it at that and then walked over to Reina. "Walk with me for a minute." He said to her as he began moving again.

After seeing nothing was wrong, Fist made her way back to shore. "Well this has been fun, but I'm heading back to the cave now, seeing as my clothes are soaked and the wind isn't me feel any warmer." She then went back to the cave and started to remove her soaking outfit to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 am

Ruul sidled over to Kairo, "Think you could go with Chaos and Reina?" he said quietly, "I don't like what all the time Reina spends alone with Chaos is doing to her."

He had to admit, he was glad Kairo had come along. Even though it had only been one day, he felt a sort of kinship with him. Kairo had the same upbeat, optimistic demeanor he had had, and he seemed to be the best at breaching Reina's growing militaristic mindset.

Ruul realized now, thanks to Calcifer, that he had the duties of a leader to attend to. But perhaps Kairo could fill the gap he would be leaving in some places.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:37 am

Reina walked beside Chaos, still trying to keep calm. Was he going to tell her to go home? Was he going to say Calcifer was right, that she was wasted space? She felt as though she had let him down somehow and it scared her. she didn't want to be sent away, where would she go? "Chaos..." she started but then she faltered, she wasn't sure what she wanted to say but she had to convince him that she could stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:41 am

Kairo nodded slowly before taking off up the beach behind Reina and Chaos. When he felt he was close enough to them but far enough away that the others wouldn't hear him he called out to them.

"Reina, Chaos, hold on a second."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next