The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 am

Calcifer reached in his pack and shook a resting Aero to offer her his water. He'd scooped up some snow and allowed it to melt earlier. Some ice still sloshed around in the leathery container. She obliged.
She cast an alarmed glance at the fire mage, parting her lips from the mouth of the water bag for a moment, and perked her ears up. He did the same in reply, maintaining a nonchalant expression. He raised a brow in question, briefly looking around in case he could snatch the view of another and bring them to her yet unspoken alarm.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 am

Kairo watched carefully. He didn't think they'd noticed him yet. But then again, it wouldn't be the first time he'd been wrong about being hidden.
He watched them make a small camp, drink water from leather thongs and Huddle together to rest and found himself wishing he was a part of their group.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 am

Reina wiped her tears away and sighed. "You're right." She told Chaos. "I have to be stronger now if I'm ever going to live through this and save my home. But I also know I can't do it alone either. Please, help me to be strong.

Jillian felt a chill up her spine, like she was being watched. "Listen. I may be paranoid by last nights events but I think I hear something." She leaned in close to whisper to Fist, "Should we let Chaos know? Or try to handle it ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:03 am

Fist nodded "He'd want to know. Hey, Chaos...." She called out, interrupting him as he had started responding to Reina "I wi-" hearing the alert tone of Fist, he turned and saw her tilt her head at the shrubs nearby. He heard the rustling in the bushes nearby and immediately began to act. He stood up and whipped out his gun, aiming it at the bushes. With all that's happened, he wasn't going to underestimate even the smallest noises. "If someone's in there, come out before I make you!" He said in a demanding tone
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:12 am

Kairo froze on the spot as the man with the gun turned towards him.
"If someone's in there, come out before I make you!" He said in a demanding tone.
Kairo swllowed loudly and stepped out of his hiding place, hands raised slowly walking towards the group.
"I mean you no harm," he said, loudly and clearly. "I am searching for someone." Again he swallowed heavily. "I wish to join your group."

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 am

Quint and Trace settled down with the rest of the group with Trace instantly falling asleep as soon as he hit the ground. Quint stood back up once he noticed chaos draw his weapon and decided he should back him up in the unlikely event that something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 am

Chaos wasn't planning on letting his guard down. "You understand I'm not exactly inclined to believe that after catching you spying on us." He kept his gun raised and peered at the man through his mask.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 am

Kairo raised his head and watched the group carefully. The man in the mask was still looking at him.
Slowly, Kairo raised his hands and held them in front of him. He knew what was coming next. He'd been in his country's military and knew that spys were either caught and possibly tortured or killed.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 pm

During the comotion no one seemed to notice that Necruta started to revert back to normal but it was happening at a very slow pace and it would take at least another hour before he looked "human" again.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Before the two knew it, others had been tipped off to their visitor in the bushes. More roiling in the mage's gut. Chaos' leadership-complex was starting to get to him. Aero even felt a little sting at his attitude. She remained calm in most situations, but there was a point that she started to get legitimately irritated, and her fatigue and the previous night's happenings certainly hadn't helped.
At least Calcifer understood that that odd silvery item was a weapon now. At first, he was inclined to believe it was a fancy decorative piece for something-- what else could one imagine something that's composed of such a valuable substance was for? Definitely not a weapon. The man certainly did look ridiculous standing there pointing the thing at their spy.
"Well, if he's telling the truth, he's obviously got a good reason for watching us. Maybe you should do less threatening and more listening." A bit of fire spit from Calcifer's fingertips and his ears twitched back. "Not like we can't defend ourselves. Not everyone needs to be coddled like a little girl." He paused mentally, standing up, reminiscing of his time scrounging for food when he'd run away from his childhood home. "For all you know, he's just lost or hungry."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Chaos didn't change his stance."And if he's lying he could endanger us all! I've seen an infiltrator wipe out entire encampments of capable soldiers in the night without a shred of suspicion. For all we know there could be others with him, waiting to catch us off guard." He continued holding his weapon up at the ready. Chaos had learned to never give trust easily. From his experience, anytime someone was spying, they were trouble. Not to mention those still after his own people, since he realized during his encounter in the goron city that they were employing outside help in order to apprehend them. He wasn't going to allow carelessness to cause injury to those he cared about.

Fist wasn't aiming a weapon, but she made sure she was prepared for whatever might come next. She slipped on her gauntlets from her belt ready for action. With the same upbringing as Chaos, she too was wary of this sudden intruder
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm

"And what purpose does anyone have to ambush this ragtag group?" He crossed his arms, becoming thoroughly impatient.
Aero unexpectedly interjected. "Other than the information that we can't disclose because we won't allow this man to hear it, which I highly doubt anyone knows, the only other reason would be that someone here is hiding something from the rest of the party." She sat the water container on the ground. "And neither I or my friend here has had any explanation why two people here are wearing masks to hide their identities."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Aero's comment drew a chuckle from Ruul, who continued to lay on the ground, only opening one eye to look at the newcomer. He was having trouble figuring out whether he was too tired to care more, or if he felt Chaos could handle it.

Personally, he didn't mind Chaos taking the lead. Ruul wasn't suited for a position of leadership, so to have someone else take that spot when he was the one with the plan was considered a blessing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Kairo looked around the group. Some were watching him and others couldn't seem to care less about the new stranger in their midst. Now he was up close he could see that most of them were barely older than he was. Some were outright children in his eyes.

"I'm just a lone, traveller," he said turning his gaze to the masked man. "If I wanted to kill you I'd have done it already."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 pm

"Or tried to, at least," mumbled Ruul with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Kairo grinned at the response he had gained. "Can you at least all agree that I am not a threat to you. If I were I wouldn't have came out peacefully, I'd have been all guns blazing."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:25 am

This sudden questioning was irritating Chaos and he didn't understand how relaxed some of the group was about this. "Irrelevant. As far as the world is concerned... this is my face." He said coldly, briefly thinking back to the day he got the mask. He then turned his attention back to one in front of him. "As for you, I can't confirm or deny if what you say is true, there's still reason to believe otherwise." Fist then remembered some conversations from back when they were at the Bay and turned to Quint. "Don't you have some kind of device to tell if someone's speaking truthfully?" She inquired
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am

Fist's comment "woke" Ruul up. The mask of truth, which they had gotten from the Happy Mask Salesman, after they got back the masks that Fenrir had stolen. Ruul hadn't realized exactly how stupid it had been to trust Fenrir until now. He'd helped someone who'd stolen. He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:45 am

Aero sighed and went back to sipping on her water. Arguing with Chaos was pointless. He was just about as bullheaded as Calcifer, if she said so herself.
He, on the other hand, practically growled in displeasure. 'Irrelevant. Irrelevant!' It was in the least bit irrelevant. Him just spouting that bullshit riled him up to no end. He swore if he spent one more minute around any of these people he was going to burst a vessel.
Aero observed his flushing cheeks-- and above all, tomato-red ears that were pinned back threateningly. She sighed once again and patted his calf in consolation. To put her less-than-coherent thoughts into rather blunt words that her companion might use, "New day, old shit."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:23 am

"Yeah i'll just grab it." Quint replied to Fist. He searched through his bag and pulled out the mask with its piercing gaze and put it on. he walked over to Chaos and the stranger still not letting go of his instrument. "Ok stranger, what im wearing is called the mask of truth. It allows me to detect the difference between lies and truth. So if you really are just a lone traveler you have nothing to worry about."

Last edited by Florian Un Deux the Third on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:09 am

Reina observed the goings on quietly. Considering the situation and what all the group had been through she couldn't see why Calcifer and Aero were so angry about Chaos being cautious. Calicifer's line about coddling stung her though, she felt like she pulled her weight well enough, though she had been carried all night while everyone else walked. 'No more,' she told herself, 'I wont be carried, or protected, I wont lean on anyone, I can carry myself just like these adults. He'll see, I'll make him see.' She was determined to show this guy she could handle herself, she wanted to prove to him that she wasn't extra baggage. At the comment about their masks she was at first confused, for so long that had been their faces for her, she had forgotten they were wearing masks at all. when things were finally able to sort things out with the Mask of Truth she felt relief, at least the whole argument was over.

Jillian didn't like spies. Even worse this spy was another man. "Why waste our time and not just shoot him already? Spies are always up to no good."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 am

Chaos ignored the hot headed Calcifer's irrational anger and responded to Jillain "If he's lying he'll get more then that." Chaos then began to ask the questions. "Is all that you've said true? Are you really just traveling with no intent to harm us? I'd also like to know what weapons you're carrying." Now he just had to wait for the truth
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Ruul sighed. He had to admit that Chaos was taking it a little far. His army-style upbringing was hard-wired into his system, causing him to continue to act as if he was in a war zone.

Ruul didn't complain, though. It's better to be overly cautious than not cautious at all. And besides, another addition to the team, considering the team's size already, was not exactly the best idea. Finding a boat to accommodate everyone would be difficult enough. Evading detection would be a nightmare.

Sure, it was just one guy, but suppose they continued to pick up more and more people? They'd have raised a small army just to go back in time and stop Fenrir. Though if the guy was just intent on traveling with them for a while, Ruul supposed it wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Kairo frowned slightly. If he told them he had his knives, the one who was acting like the leader would probably take them away from him, leaving him feeling very defenceless. If that mask could really tell the truth though and he lied, they would probably assume he was lying about other things too. He had to chose his words carefully.

"You see this pouch around my waist," Kairo said. "There are four knives inside. As I said before, I am travelling and I have no intent to harm you or anyone else in your group."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 pm

"He seems to be telling the truth on both accounts." Quint said to chaos. He also relaxed his guard a bit considering he didn't want to harm them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next