The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:54 am

Jaruzak responded to Jillian, "Worry not ill be here, and if you need to go somewhere with haste i shall be available".
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 am

"They left that part out of the bill. If you have led such a dangerous existence, then why risk her safety by letting her stay with you?" Rayo seemed to understand her respect for him if he had saved her but keeping her around was only going to cause more problems. She didn't seem likely to leave him and was obviously in danger the longer she stayed with him. Rayo began to reconsider this whole arrangement. The longer he was on this job, the more it began to reek of manipulation and cover-ups.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 am

"I thought of that, but by the time I had saved her they already marked her for capture. If I let her go on her own now the only difference would be that she'd be in their possession already. I left her alone once already and it ended badly. Keeping her close is the safest option." He looked down at Reina. "She's also stubborn..."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 am

"I see. While i can't prove your innocence or guilt in this matter, there is one thing i can't abide by. I will never again let the lives of innocents be risked by my actions. She is innocent in this matter and by taking you away i would further risk her safety. So be it." Rayo turned and began to re-adorn his gear.
"Consider the matter settled then. I don't need money that badly nor could i live with myself knowing that it came at the price of innocent blood."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 am

"i don't need to go anywhere today..." Jillian slumped in her chair, "Maybe back to bed...mornings are stupid." She responded to Kalulu, "Your bracelet thing is up in my room, I wanted to ask what it did before I just put it on."

Reina relaxed a little but stayed close to Chaos.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:24 am

"He's not going to go through with it. Commence plan B" invisible figures began moving into position, the wind covering the noises from their steps. Fist was still behind cover remaining vigilant. She when looking at Reina she saw footprints appearing in the snow, but without a body. 'Uh oh...' she thought to herself. She leaped out from behind the rock and threw a knife towards where she thought the hostile was. The knife made a cling against something in the are and fell to the ground. "Dammit, he dodged it." Chaos pulled Reina close to him and looked around. This cloaking was completely new to him "Figures, they wouldn't let an outsider do something this important without sending others. " He muttered

One of the metal heads appeared out of thin air by Rayo. "You've done well leading us here. We can handle these traitors on our own if you won't. Return to where we hired you, there will be a healthy sum of rupees there for your efforts.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 am

Without hesitation, Rayo grabbed his claymore that was in the ground and moved the clear gem to the red position. Immiediately, the sword ignited and he picked it up out of the ground. In a single fluid motion, he spun around with the sword held out in a horizontal slash at the man who had just talked to him. Upon making contact, he ignited like a torch. "You apparently weren't listening. I won't let innocent blood be spilled as a result of my actions." He shifted the gem to the green slot and ran towards the other footprints at a very rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 am

Reina stood in an offensive position and looked around, she couldn't see any of her opponents but she could see their footprints. She kept close to Chaos, waiting for them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 am

Eshu jolted awake instantly. One of the bracelets was reacting to someone in distress. Looking around quickly, he identified the direction and source. Reina was in trouble and Eshu immediately took off in that general direction. In a puff of smoke, he had taken on Quint's form and began to use his enhanced speed to cover the distance quickly His tails sparked behind him with a slight charge of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 am

The enemy being charged started to hop backwards, barely touching the ground. As he moved back he whipped out a gun and fired 3 silenced bullets at Rayo. The metal mask shook his head. "Such a shame... he could have just walked away." His hands surged with dark purple energy and he looked at Chaos. "I've heard that you're quite the adept at controlling these powers. Care to demonstrate?" Chaos took no time readying himself. His hands emitted the purple energy and he stood with his sword raised. "Get behind me." He said to Reina.

Fist kept her guard up. She looked around her for enemies. Deciding to trust her ears more then her eyes, she listened carefully before one finally tried to strike her with a dagger, which she dodged by side stepping and swinging her fist in the direction of the swing.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 am

Noticing the small projectiles just a little late, Rayo managed to dodge two of the bullets but the other one caught him in the arm. Realizing that their invisibilty was a huge disadvantage, he decided to hide himself away as well. Swinging the claymore sloppily with one hand, he made a blast of air cause a cloud of snow to blast into the air. Letting the claymore fall to the ground, he flicked his good hand and ran into the cloud with the wristblade out. He kept his gauntlet high to protect his head and relied on his hearing to locate the targets.

Last edited by rickamaru on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:05 am

Reina kept herself behind Chaos and held her knife up defensively. "D-don't come any closer." She said less confidently. If she could see her opponents she would've felt better about trying to fight them.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 am

As Eshu dashed along the street at full Quint speed, he saw the giant cloud of snow burst into the air. He quickly jumped up and over the wall. He ran past chaos and Reina making a flip in the air before turning back to fox form and diving right into the cloud with electricity cackling between his tails. He decided against fire since that would melt the snow in the air. Dashing through the cloud he used his sense of smell and hearing to locate the nearest agent. Running right up to him he swatted him with his two charged tails. The electricity was amplified by all the metal the man was wearing effectively knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 am

After firing the bullets, the hostile flipped backwards and swung his blade at Rayo

Chaos and the metal mask started clashing blades. His opponent was the only one who was visible, but he was also the one using the corrupted energy to fight. They backed up and shot short ranged blasts of energy at each other. The metal head got the drop on Chaos and blasted him back in the snow. Chaos eyed the weapons he had dropped earlier, including Trace's railgun. He snatched it and quickly attached it to his arm. Trying to remember how it worked, he grabbed a knife and loaded it in the device. Pointing it at the metal head descending upon him, sword in hand, Chaos fired it and the knife flew from the machine right through the man's gut. He stumbled back before the electricity hit him and he fell over. Chaos then got up and walked over to him. Pulling the metal mask off, Chaos' hand glowed with energy as he pressed it on his foe's face and completely ravaged it.

When Fist swung at her enemy, she made contact and he became visible for a moment. He wore a full black body suit which included covering his mask Fist took this chance to grab him and smashed his face against a rock until it completely caved in. "When they get hit they become visible!" She shouted
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 am

Hearing the wistling of a blade through the air, Rayo barely managed to duck the slash while thrusting his fist forward driving the blade in as deep as he could. He then placed his foot firmly on the man's chest and kicked him off of his blade. As the man stumbled backwards, he grabbed him by the head and threw him to the ground. He proceeded to bash his head into the ground until he stopped twitching. Taking his mask off he checked for a pulse, just to be sure the man was dead.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 am

Fist's observation made Reina more confident in her ability to defend herself. She swung her knife out frantically hoping to hit a target.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 am

One of the cloaked soldiers was about to grab Reina as a hostage, but when she started thrashing she cut his arm. He used his other hand to grab her by the hair and darted backwards. Chaos then charged at him, tucking Reina in one of his arms and knocking the enemy to the floor before jamming a knife in his throat. Fist had observed a sharpshooter flashing on top of the temple. Fist started to climb up during the rest of the fight. When she got on top and ran to the edge, she found nothing but a rope hanging off a cliff. "Dammit, one of them got away." She turned around and got off the building. Chaos helped Reina up. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 am

Rayo walked over and reclaimed his claymore and placed it back in its holder. He then took a closer look at the wound. He could see a small object inside it and that stitches would be required. "Just what kind of weapon was that? It made no sound but packed so much power."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:21 am

"I'm not hurt...but...but we can't even see them now. What are we supposed to do now?" She felt the panic rise up in her and tried to keep it suppressed. Sure they had been alright this time but what were they going to do in the future? "They could be anywhere, and one got away.!" She looked up as the stranger spoke, "You-You led them here! Why? What'd we ever do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 am

Fist walked over to Rayo while Chaos was dealing with Reina and crossed her arms. "It's what we like to call a gun. Ranged weaponry that fires small, spinning bits of metal and packs quite a punch. Normally they're very loud, but our people are fairly advanced in terms of technology. You should get that bullet out of you, they can become infected quite easy if left unchecked."

As Reina started freaking out Chaos put his hands on her shoulders. "Calm down, it's okay. They're gone. I know what they used and it's not easy to make. I wouldn't count on very many of them to actually have the device in their arsenal."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 am

Reina felt Chaos's word reassuring and calming her. His hands were heavy on her shoulders and it felt safe there. She wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. "I guess the important part is we survived now."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 am

"It's all we can do. Survive..." Chaos said quietly as he thought of all his team mates, scattered around the land, fending for themselves. Fist also tilted her head down from Chaos' words as she held her arm
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:36 pm

"I must offer my sincerest apologies. I was unaware that they followed me. When hunting, i prefer to work alone. The last time i took a group..." Rayo stopped short and after a few minutes started ruffling through his bag. He pulled out a big white box with first aid gear in side. He walked over to a nearby rock and placed his claymore in the ground setting it to the red position. It lit up once again providing a considerable amount of heat. Opening up the kit he set aside a pair of tongs and a needle and thread. "Are the rest of you fine? Any injuries that need tended to?"

Eshu sat on the man's chest who he had incapacitated. With a puff of smoke, he had become a town gaurd. "This one is still alive. He's just unconscious. What happened anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Kalulu stood at attention.

"Eshu used energy.....something's not right, Eshu was just in battle. She transformed back into her fox form and ran over to the window and scratched at it before transforming into the old man with the long white beard. Stroking it she looked at everyone.

"Reina was in the battle too, her bracelet reacted and told Eshu she was in trouble. It seems to be over now...I think"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Jaruzak opened his eyes and stood up, "I'll quickly fly you to where the battle took place if you like, i am sure there might be injured." he said (mostly to Kalulu). He then walked towards the door and waited to see if anyone else wanted to join the flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next