The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:38 am

"Well it fires metal and that was the closest object. It flew right through it and into the target." Chaos took the railgun off and handed it to Trace. "Having one of those could come in handy...."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 am

Jillian decided to follow Fist and Reina. "It'll give me a chance to practice at any rate." She said cooly. "Can't be to tough. I mean what do you make the kid do a couple push-ups? You might wanna make it harder for me." She knew she was bragging but how hard could a kids training be?

Reina just smiled. She didn't feel the need to correct Jillian, she'd find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 am

"You're free to try it if you want." She said as she began walking back to her obstacle course. When they arrived Fist loaded everything up again. "We should do the course at least one more time." Fist looked over at Jillian and smirked. "Say Reina, why don't we let the pirate give it a try before you go again?" She turned to Jillian. "Well, think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 am

"Its harder to make one than it looks. Your gonna have to ask Biggoron if you want one." Trace opened the railgun while walking and started fiddleing with it. "So where are we heading to?"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 am

Jillian looked at the course. "I can take that." She said and she took her mark at the start. She took off and began jumping over the rocks. 'This isn't so bad.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 am

Chaos continued walking "I'm headed to the chieftains to discuss some things. Nothing of importance to you, but I won't stop you from following. Also my people are known for our crafting abilities. If I had the schematics I could probably figure it out, with the right materials."

-------

Fist handed Reina some of the popping pebbles. "Want to help out?" she asked as she started throwing a couple at Jillian when she reached the logs.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 am

"I would be delighted." she smile mischievously and began throwing the pebbles at Jillian's heels. She caught one of the pebbles right on Jillian's heel.

Jillian jumped and yelped as the pebble caught her on the heel with a loud pop. "Hey cut it out!" She yelled back. "I thought we were running this like the kid."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 am

"Oh we were? I guess I'll actually hit you then." Fist said as she chucked a pebble at Jillian's back. Jillian was coming up to the trip wire. "This will be interesting..." Fist muttered as she watched in anticipation
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 am

Jillian's foot caught the tripwire "WHAAAAAAH! umph!" She cried out as she hit the ground. When the snow fell on top of her back she leaped leaped up and started to run again when Reina threw a pebble that landed right on her lower back. 'Not gonna let this kid show me up.' She thought as she crawled under the strings.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 am

"Goron steel is qute hard to manage by human hands, your people must be amazing at handling metal. Its the only part of smithing I can't do."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 am

Fist stopped throwing pebbles and quickly moved to her bucket of snowballs and started throwing them at Jillian as she scrambled under the strings

------

Chaos nodded "We have tools created to make crafting of such materials significantly easier. Some of the stuff they created back home was unbelievable." The two reached Gorbas' home and Chaos walked up the steps inside. The large bronze hall inside had many statues of different gorons. Each statue had a name carved in it as well as a summery of that goron's accomplishments. Chaos alerted a goron of their presence and he rolled away to go get Gorbas. While they waited Chaos sat on a bench and wiped off some remaining blood on his mask.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 am

Trace looked up from his railgun to admire the hall. "Wow this place is amazing. So much history, And these statues are masterpieces." He then sat down next to Chaos and finished checking over his weapon for any problems that the knife could have caused wehn it was fired then closed it up. "There we go finished. It looks good, but I wont be sure until I test fire it."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Jaruzak watched Jillian run her course from above and wondered if he should join, he did want to go and train himself immediately but the thought of him showing the humans what he can do and a little bit of competitive spirit was emerging within him.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 am

"That's cold!" Jillian protested as she crawled her way out and started clumsily climbing the tree. "Would be easier If shit wasn't being thrown at me!"

"That's the point! It wasn't supposed to be easy." Reina laughed and threw a snowball at Jillian. It landed on the back of her neck and slid down Jillian's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 am

"Don't let a little snow stop you. You're almost there!" Fist called out to Jillian as she pelted a snowball at the back of her head
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 am

Jillian grabbed the cloth off the tree and slid back down triumphantly. Reina tossed another snowball at her and it hit her in the face. "Hey! What was that for?" She asked angrily.

"Good measure." Reina smiled mischievously.

Jillian formed her own snowball. "I'll show you good measure you little brat!" she said, the hint of a smile curled on her mouth. She began chasing Reina in circles around the tree. "Get back here kid! I wanna show you somethin!" She lobbed the snowball and missed Reina completely as it flew towards Fist.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 am

Fist jumped to the side and the snowball hit her leg. "So that how it's going to be huh?" She scooped up some snow and chucked it straight at Jillian. "I'll show you how to actually hit your target!" She shouted as she picked up more snow and darted to the side while making more snowballs.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:10 am

fist's first snowball hit Jillian square on the chest as one of Reina's hit her in the back. "teaming up on me are we?" She asked defensively.

"I'm not teaming up," Reina smiled mischievously, "This is a free for all!" She declared lobbing a snowball at Fist's face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:19 am

caught by surprise, Fist took the snowball in the face. She wiped the snow off of her lenses and laughed. "Now you've done it..." She said as she darted around Reina and Jillian, throwing a snowball at both of them. As she threw them, Fist rolled behind a rock to make more snowballs

------------------

After waiting for a few minutes, Gorbas entered the room. "Chaos, welcome to my home brother. I see you brought your friend." Chaos got up when Gorbas came in. Gorbas kept his smile on and walked over. "Can I get you anything? Something to drink maybe?" Chaos shook his head. "What about you?" The Chieftain asked Trace.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Trace walked in and bowed "Im fine thank you sir." he responded while smiling back.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Rayo gathered up his gear and decided to take some time to let the wound heal before moving on. He was tempted to go back and see about getting the money but decided that would only be inviting more trouble then it was worth. Walking around town he visited some of the shops looking for anything that he could find a use for. He wished he had managed to get some of the tech on those bodies so he could tinker with them and see what other applications they could be used for. He doubted that Chaos would let him near any of it though. Then again, how did he plan on leaving town with that mini-arsenal? Maybe he planned on disposing of it. Rayo decided he would hang around for a bit and see what he could find out. He turned and headed towards the inn where he found Chaos at first.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Reina and Jillian smiled at each other and began making snowballs and stacking them up. When Fist came out from behind the rock they would be ready to bring her down under a snowball rain.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Fist looked at what was waiting for her with the help of her hand mirror. It looked like they were stocked up. She weighed her options and looked around her. She Took her cloak off. And knelt down behind the rock. Then she threw out the cloak on one side as a decoy while running around the opposite, throwing as many snowballs as she could while arching around them. She ran towards the two with her arms over her face, taking the blunt of the snow. When she closed in she grabbed Jillian and held her tight. "You'll make a nice shield." Fist said smugly
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Jillian wiggled around in Fist's arms as Reina pelted snowballs at the both of them. "I thought you were on my side!" Jillian reminded Reina.

Reina smiled. "I never said that..." She pelted a snowball at Jillian and tried to hit Fist with the other.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Fist threw some snowballs at Reina from behind Jillian. After one Reina's snowballs brushed the side of Fist's head she pushed Jillian towards her while running back to the obstacle course. She grabbed one of the buckets and scooped up some snow before raining it down on top of them.

------

Gorbas continued. "Well then let's not waste time." He motioned for Chaos and Trace to follow as he walked down the halls. "Fighting was heard around the temple not too long ago. Know anything about it?" Chaos replied "There was some trouble, but I handled it." Gorbas looked at him with the corner of his eye and moved on. "So after all the action yesterday I'm growing more curious about these masks you mentioned. I did some looking in our archives and didn't find a whole lot about them. Mentions of the beast in our temple and the mask inside, that being a part of some kind of collection. I was hoping you could fill me in on what you know about them."

Chaos explained what he knew about them up to that point as Gorbas listened, remaining silent and stroking his beard. After Chaos finished he responded. "I see, it seems like a lot of people are after these things. What about what happened last night? Do you think that had something to do with it?" Chaos replied "When they flew over us, I recognized one of them whom I'd met before. He's after the masks and helped me before. Largely I remain neutral towards him, but he does make me feel uneasy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next