The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:22 pm

"I guess I'll keep him talking then while you do... whatever it is." He turned to the door and banged it loudly. "Leit, this isn't like you, man. Open the door so we can talk."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:16 pm

"You'll need to eat," Devin reasoned.

Liam approached the group. "Heather's missing," he said abruptly.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:16 pm

"I am not opening the door until she comes back." The voice repeated, "One day without food will not kill me. Go find Heather and leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:36 pm

"What about if you need to use the bathroom?" Felix said. "What, are you just going to use a bucket or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Devin put a hand on Felix's shoulder. "It's fine. If he wants to stay, he can."

Liam turned to Julie. "What's your idea?" He'd overheard what she said as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:54 am

Julie sighed, "You guys aren't gonna like it." she crossed her arms and yelled, "Hey Monokuma!"

After a few brief seconds, the bear came sauntering out from behind a corner, "Whaddya want? I was tryin to get my beauty sleep." The bear yawned.

"Leit's locked himself in the Library. Which means he's procured a key by some means." She offered her hand to the toy, "In that case, it'd only be fair if we all got one right? Someone having an advantage would make your game-"

"Couldja shut up? You're such a brat." The bear yawned again before knocking on the door, "Your turn to plead your case, nerd!"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:22 am

"Th-There's no reason to open the door." The voice stuttered a bit before coming back strong, "I simply do not wish to deal with any of you any longer. And I 'procured' the key before any of you did, so it was fair ground."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 pm

"Works fer me. Your request has been repealed."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Liam didn't want to point out that Leit must have stolen it. Doing so couldn't end well.

"Say," he said, turning to Monokuma. "Why haven't we been granted access to the third floor? I thought I recalled you saying we would have access to it."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:34 am

"Did I say that? Must've just been a mistake." the bear waved off the question.

"That's a lie." Julie responded, "An obvious and blatant one too. Just what exactly are you hiding?"

The bear stood quiet for a moment. "Maybe there is no third floor. Maybe that leads to the roof. Ever thinka that?"

Julie shook her head, "You could see from the outside that there were at least three stories. You might as well just tell us. You're not making anything easier for yourself."

The bear huffed, "Alright, fine! You wanna know so bad? The bear walked up and Julie and motioned for her to kneel down. She did so and tilted her ear towards him, while the bear whispered in her ear. He took a step back and bowed, "And there you have it! Now I'll take my leave!" It turned around and began walking off.

Julie stood up, an annoyed look on her face, "We should look for the other two." She nodded towards the library, "This feels like a lost cause. And a waste of time. "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Felix watched as Monokuma walked off. "What did he tell you?" he asked, looking over at Julie when the bear walked out of view.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Julie sighed, "Because the gate is locked." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 pm

"What if Alex is in there with him? What if this is a trap or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:42 pm

"That god damn bear," Liam muttered through grit teeth. "Let's look for Heather." He stormed off down the hall.

Last edited by Mj. Spoilers on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:14 pm

"Then there'd have to be a trial eventually. And we'll all know who did it." Julie started towards the tech booth. "Even so, I think that Leit killing Alex is pretty laughable. It's a chance, but it seems highly improbable."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:24 am

"What if Alex is... I dunno... Holding Leit hostage or something."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:41 pm

"A possibility. But then why would Alex let Leit talk to us?" She shook her head, "And then if he killed Leit, we'd still have him to suspect. The only way I can see that theory making any sense, would be if Alex was the traitor. And even if he is, there's still nothing we can do about it."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Heather was walking down the hallway on the first floor, holding a broom. She stopped when she saw Liam coming down the stairs, "Hello again." She gave a small nod, "I was just looking for all of you."

Last edited by Kikren on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm

"Where have you been?" he asked, relieved and a little confused. "Wait, when did you come downstairs? Have you eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:17 am

Heather looked at Liam quizzically before shaking her head, "I walked down to the cafeteria earlier, but there was no one there. I decided to sweep the stage in the auditorium before I came back." She tilted her head a bit, "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:30 am

He sighed. "Leit's locked himself in the library and Alex is missing. Up until now, you were too. You can understand if I'm nervous."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:41 am

Felix sighed at Julie's retreating back and headed into the workout room.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:55 am

Alicia sighed, Liet was being dumb and looking for everyone had made breakfast go cold. She retreated silently back to the cafeteria and started cleaning up the untouched breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:01 am

Heather took a step back and brought a hand to her mouth, looking downcast. "I'm sorry for worrying you. It's just a lot of work to clean up an entire school by yourself. I'm trying to remain diligent." She straightened up, "However, I did see Alex this morning. I was in the workout room, cleaning, when Alex walked by the door. I peeked out and saw him enter the second floor entrance to the auditorium. It was about 4 am when I saw him, but when I went to check an hour later, he was no where to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:09 am

Julie walked into the computer room and looked around. It looked just as it did two days ago, no sign that anything had happened. She shivered a bit and walked over to the host computer again, and browsed through the files again, not finding anything of interest. She stood up and began going through the movies again, trying to see if there were any more notes in them, to no avail. She began rummaging through the desk, trying her best not to look back at the spot where Alann used to be. She began moving the furniture around, looking for a false panel. She moved everything back and dusted herself off, "Good waste of time." She muttered to herself before exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next