The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:11 am

Liam put it back. "Yes... And given the announcement, most likely his..." He sighed. "Poor man..." He shook his head and turned back to the door. "There's only one place left to look now."

Devin had a look at the imprint.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Alex examined the imprint and said, "What could have been here before?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:07 pm

"It's a safe bet that it was some type of device, given the room." Julie walked over to the half built machines and began fiddling with them, "What's unclear is if it was the work of one of us, or the bear."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Heather whimpered at the thought of Leit being dead, "After he had just been put through all of that pain...why?" Tears welled up in her eyes and her hands went back up to her neck. She followed Liam out and walked over to the Workout Room.

Inside nothing seem disturbed. The room was a lot cleaner than it had been the days before, and any signs of the previous murder had been removed. Heather began poking around the room. After awhile she shook her head, "Nothing appears to be disturbed since I cleaned it." Heather sighed before turning to Liam, "This is the room that I was cleaning when I noticed that Alex was outside. When he went into the auditorium and I couldn't find him that is." She looked down at her feet. "You don't think....he was hiding in the camera room do you?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:20 pm

"He's been missing all day, it's highly probably that was the case," Liam reasoned. "Well, we've looked everywhere. You ought to sit down. This is a lot to take in after all."

"Ah, yeah, that's possible." He looked briefly around, but didn't tinker with anything, figuring there wasn't anything to do in this room other than figure out what sort of machine was missing.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:42 am

Julie stretched her arms behind her head, "Not much to do now but wait." she started out the door, "Though I'm going to look at the body a bit more. Try to work out what killed him. We know the time and the place, but not the method. You guys can do as you please." She gave a small wave, "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:44 am

Heather nodded, "Then let us go back to the Library. The chairs there will be more comfortable than the equipment in here."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:36 am

Felix finished searching the bathroom and found nothing. "Did you find anything in those papers?" he asked Alicia.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:33 am

"Nothing, it looks kinda like his diary or something but none of it is useful." Alicia said putting down the papers.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:54 am

"Where do you want to check next?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:37 am

"I don't know. I don't even know if there will be clues down here." Alicia bit her lip. "We can check the dining room to see if the person that knocked me out left anything besides the blood note on the wall."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:40 am

Felix nodded. "Liam mentioned a basement surveillance room, I want to see if we can find that too and take a look around there. There may be something that tells us just who's controlling Monokuma."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Devin followed Julie. "We stick together. Anything could happen."

Liam nodded. "Right. Let's, then."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:52 am

"You aren't going down there alone." Alicia said.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:14 am

Felix turned to look at Alicia. "You think after what you've been through today I'm going to let you come down there with me?" he said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:33 am

"You think after everything that's happened today you should go somewhere potentially dangerous alone?" She put her hands on her hips. "What if you get trapped down there like we've been cut off from the other floors? What if the person controlling that bear is actually down there?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:37 am

Felix sighed. "Ok, how about I go down first and if it's safe you can come down after me. I'd rather just one of us die than both of us if at all possible. Of course neither of us dying would be the more preferable outcome."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 pm

"We're not going to die but don't expect to be down there for too long without me right behind you." Alicia said.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Julie shrugged and walked towards the History Classroom. Once inside she began poking around the area where Leit sat. She frowned and walked to the back up the chair and untied the bindings around his wrists, and then knelt down to untie the ones around his ankles. Leit's body fell to the floor, sprawled out among the bile on the floor.

Julie stood up and clenched her fists. She shuddered before kneeling down and turning the body over. "The vomit on the floor is a bit strange. None of these wounds look like anything that could cause that."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Heather walked into the library and knelt down next to the desk and began cleaning up. She hummed as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Felix nodded at Alicia then made his way to the Auditorium where Liam had said the trap door was. He hoped he could find it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Felix walked into the auditorium and looked around for a bit before heading backstage. Once in the back, it wasn't difficult to find; the trapdoor was still propped up against the wall where Liam had left it.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:35 pm

Felix took a deep breath and walked towards the trapdoor. "If I tell you it's too dangerous to come down I want you to leave me, understand," he said as he turned to Alicia. "If there's some sort of trap down there I want you to get yourself out without getting hurt." He understood he was being slightly ridiculous but Alicia had been through too much today for her to get hurt any more.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:21 am

"You know that probably wont be what happens, and I'm not promising to abandon you so I can be stuck in this place alone."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:38 pm

"Whoever did it might've been squeamish," Devin noted.

Liam leaned against a wall and watched her. "Good thing there's always a mess to be cleaned up," he said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next