The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Felix searched through some of the boxes at random trying to find the device. The more he searched, the more frustrated he got. It was times like this he'd wished he's learned how to pick locks, his brother always told him it would come in handy. He wondered if it was too late to give it a try. He knew the theory... Mostly.

He made his way down to the supply room to look for paper clips. When he found a box of them he took a few out and headed to the workshop. He straightened them out and hammered the ends of half of them flat and bent the remaining ones at 90 degree angles. Finally he was ready to test how good his memory really was.

He went back to the third floor and began to try picking the lock of the principal's office with the makeshift lock picks.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:32 pm

As Felix stuck the paperclip into the lock, a short shock ran through his body, causing him to drop the makeshift lock picks.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:45 pm

"Locking it in there isn't your decision to make," Liam said softly, looking intensely into her face. "Regardless of whether I can convince you or not, that remote doesn't belong to you." He looked over at Alex. "It's all of ourse. So I say we vote."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Julie looked down at the ground, "You're right. It isn't mine." She looked back up, "But it's none of ours. There is someone it belongs to. And if you force my hand, I'll return it."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 pm

"You do that, and I will knock you out," he threatened. "You're not protecting us from anything by keeping us out, and don't pretend you are. What is it you stand to gain with this? I didn't want to believe when we were told one of us was a mole, but the harder you insist, the more I'm starting to suspect. And if you want me to trust you, you're going to have to start giving me some credible answers." He sighed. "But... you don't care, do you?"

Last edited by Maj. Spoilers on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 pm

"Motherfu-" Felix shook himself off. He had to think of something else. The only thing he could think of was forcibly removing the control from Julie. He didn't want to do that unless he had to. He made his way back to the first floor, planning on having Julie hand the control over.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Julie stayed quiet a moment, "There are two moles." she muttered, "If we assume that they are here for information, which is really the only explanation that makes sense, then that room is their goal." She tugged at her bracelet again, "If they reach that goal, then we're all expendable at that point." She glanced at Alex, "I didn't want him to know that I caught on." She noticed that Felix had come back downstairs, but didn't look up at him. She knew he was still pissed.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:30 pm

"At least one mole works for the bear. Whoever that is, they would want to keep the rest of us out of that room. And your accusation of the other mole is based on pure speculation. You of all people should know it doesn't hold up." He gave her a look of genuine remorse. "I truly don't want to believe you're against us, Julie.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Felix came up behind Liam and stood off to the side of him. "Just give us the controller, Julie."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Julie frowned, "Not today. In the morning we'll go look. but not today."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:04 am

"If you don't want to go look that's fine but I do. Now. Give us the remote."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:18 am

Julie sighed and turned around, walking into her room. She picked up the device and returned to the others. She held her hand out, " Take it." she muttered, sounding defeated.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:19 am

Felix reached for the device and looked at Liam.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:33 am

As Felix reached for it, Julie brought it close to her and used her shoulder to tackle him out of the way. " No way in hell! She ran past Liam and Alex, towards the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:11 am

Felix grabbed for her but missed then began to run after her. He was glad to notice that however long they'd been in the school before they lost their memories, he hadn't neglected his training like he had been since this nightmare started. He was still fast.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:22 am

Goddammit why was he so fast. She ran up to the second floor and pressed a button on the control. The gate to the third floor began closing, and Julie ducked under, checking behind her to see if Felix had made it.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 am

Felix put on another burst of speed and managed to get under the first gate. he took the stairs two at a time and dove over the top four and under the second gate, managing to get through it before it closed. scrambling to his feet he headed straight after Julie.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:48 am

Liam started running too. "Dammit, woman! Don't let her close the gate on you, Felix!"

Devin stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:01 am

"Stop! Just leave it alone! " she screamed as she ran. She heard Felix's footsteps behind her, gaining every second. She frantically pushed the button to the principal's office open and looked up. The doors to the room burst open, triumphantly, and a small trumpet played, as if in celebration. She didn't stop running. She knew that if he reached out at that moment, that he could grab her. She hopped deftly to the side and stuck her leg out, hoping to trip him and catch him by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Felix  reached out to grab Julie. He tripped over her leg but grabbed at her at the same time , taking her down to the ground with him. He reached for her hands, trying to grab at the remote in an almost frenzied way. "Give it up, Julie," he grunted as he struggled.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:43 pm

" Like hell! " she pulled her hands away from him, and pushed off of a nearby wall with her feet, trying to distance herself from him.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:53 pm

"Why the hell are you so scared of what's in there?" Felix asked as he planted his knees on the floor and pulled at Julie's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:01 pm

" You don't get it! None of you do!" she tugged the arm with the device free from him, " Whatever was in there was enough to push Heather off the deep end! I can't let you in there! "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Felix straddled Julie's waist so she couldn't easily get away from him and continued to fight for the control. "I don't care," he said. "I need to know what's in there."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:14 pm

" Even if it kills you? Even if it kills Alicia? " she bought her arm down and elbowed him in the stomach, and used the time to roll and push him in the same direction, making him fall to the floor next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next