The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:08 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine," Liam said. "I found it under the cot, of all places." Holding it gingerly between his fingers, he headed out the door. "There was an empty box of bandages too, but nothing else of interest. Which in itself is interesting. No blood anywhere except this piece of glass."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Felix gave the library a cursory look around. He wasn't expecting to find anything in here but felt that he should look all the same, in case the killer had hidden evidence in there. The first thing he noticed was the sole computer in the room had a sheet of paper covering the screen of the monitor. Closer inspection revealed it to be an out of order sign. Felix frowned slightly, then realised that he'd spent most of his time investigating frowning and made a conscious effort to stop.
He walked over to the Computer and tried turning it on, removing the paper on the monitor with his other hand. He immediately dropped the hand that was reaching for the computer to turn it on, as he saw the screen of the monitor was broken and most of the screen was lying in the empty cavity of the monitor.
He raised an eyebrow and struggled not to frown as he moved some of the glass around. It was thick. Too thick to have been the glass he found in the workout room.
He left the room and headed downstairs towards the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Liam placed the glass inside the bandage box and stepped out. "I suppose everything has been checked by now..." He spotted Felix as he approached and gave him a nod of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:24 pm

"Hey," Felix said as he saw the other two. "What do you have there?" he asked gesturing to the box in Liam's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Julie leaned up against one of the tables and brought out her ElectroID. She flipped trough the evidence, occasionally swapping over to the notes section to jot down any connections she found. Eventually she put it away, before walking over to the desk across the room. She pulled out a sheet of paper out of the drawer, as well as a pen, and began sketching an overview of the computer room. She was almost done when:

DING DONG DING DONG

All of the TVs turned on, "Attention, students of Hope's Peak Academy! Let's get this show on the road shall weeee? Everyone show up at the big red door in fifteen minutes! You don't want to be the student who's left behind, trust me." The televisions turned off. 

Julie clicked her tongue and picked up the sheet of paper before heading downstairs. 
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Leit went a little pale at the suggestion of that last sentence. He stopped what he was doing immediately and headed out the door to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 am

Felix shook his head. "Never mind, we'd better hurry. Is there any room you think I need to check out before we go?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Alicia headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:36 pm

"What are you two doing standing around?" Julie came around the corner from the stairs and crossed her arms. She walked over to Felix and Liam, not bothering with Leit. "If you have things to look at, hurry up and go look, if you're done, get your shit together for the trial. We don't have time for your small talk." she scolded before looking at Heather and Alex in the Nurse's Office, "That goes for you too! Get your asses in gear."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 pm

"I was just asking if there was anywhere else Liam wanted me to check out," Felix said.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:39 pm

"We don't have time for that! Just go!" Julie shouted.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Felix ducked into the nurse's office to avoid any more of Julie's tirade. A quick look around lead to nothing and he ducked back out quickly. "Ok, I'm done," he said as he stood in front of the big red door leading down to the courtroom.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 pm

Alex looked the room then walked across the hall.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 pm

"Heather left the nurses office and stood in front of the door leading to the elevator"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:04 pm

"Everybody ready?" Alicia asked looking around at the group.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Felix took a deep breath through his nose then exhaled shakily. Not trusting himself to speak before he gathered his nerves and put the fact that he was in all likelihood standing in the vicinity of a murderer to the back of his mind, he simply nodded once at Alicia's question before balling his fists and focusing on the Door in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:47 am

((Was in a small village in Poland for a week, so I couldn't access FD. I'll be back home in two-ish days, and then I'll be able to post all I want.))

Liam shook his head and sighed, then headed for the door.

Groaning, Devin stood up and headed after everyone else. "Trust you," he muttered grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:34 pm

((Well I'll go ahead and move the thread. We'll wait to start the actual trial later: https://day-four.forumotion.net/t1089-trial-two-the-trial-of-lys-quinn-and-alann-clement#20984))
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Julie sighed a breath of relief as the doors open, and Alicia and Liam raced across the hall to grab the stretcher. "Alright you two, pick him back up." The two returned half a minute later, with Felix and Alex loading Leit up onto the cart.

The class walked into the Nurse's office, anxious and ready to do what they could. They were interrupted by a strange sight in the room. The bear standing on a stool and looking at a chart, decked out in a doctor's coat and stethoscope. "Hrmmmmmmmmm....Yesssss...With those wounds...and those markings..." it flipped through the pages, nodding along the way, "Mhmhm....And with those vitals and heart rate...Yes! I've can say with absolute certainty~" It tossed away the chart, "That I have no idea what these things mean." Julie walked past him and began digging through the shelves. "Luckily, I don't need to know the medical mumbo jumbo to perform an operation!"

"Hell no." Julie replied, not missing a beat.

"This isn't up for debate. None of you kids are trained in the medical biz. So no way is your principal gonna let you brats practice on a live specimen. That's my job!" He pulled out a surgical saw, "You know these things are veeeeeeeeeery delicate. It takes a *ahem* professional to pull this type of thing off!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:36 pm

"The only professional you are is a professional nutcase," Felix muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:05 pm

"He doesn't need an operation, we don't need a professional." Devin said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:43 pm

"You had your chance to execute him bear, and you fucked it up now step the fuck off!" Alicia stood her ground.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:59 am

Monokuma waved the saw around, "What part of 'not up for debate,' did you not get?" The bear jumped out of the chair and threw the saw on the floor. He began pushing the kids out of the room, with strength that no one expected. "Getoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetout!" He yelled as he shoved all of them out. He quickly hung a sign on the door that read, "Visiting times are over! Please come again soon!" then turned around and shut the door.

Julie slammed her fist on the door and turned the door knob. "...Locked."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:18 am

"What the hell is he playing at?" Felix asked.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 am

"This is going to make me sound like an idiot." she sighed and bright her hand to her forehead, "But if he wanted to kill Leit...he would have done so back in the courtroom." she looked down. "Either he was just use as an example....or if the powered outage stopped it... I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next