The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:42 am

"Is he the one who was doing the slammin'? Is 'e mad?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:08 am

Chaos nodded. "Round everyone up. It's time we go over our next move."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Karuka took a deep breath in and stuck two fingers in her mouth. Although nothing could be heard, a few seconds after a door upstairs was opened and after a couple of thumps, Jaruzak appeared, sword in hand. He looked around the room with bloodshot eyes for a moment before scratching in his ear and returning upstairs, locking his door and returning downstairs again, this time more quietly. He sat down near Karuka and Zoliel and exhaled heavily.
"Don't do that again so close, bloody hurts.." Jaruzak said with an irritated voice.
Karuka stuck out her tongue playfully and responded, "I had the feeling you wouldn't come down otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:14 am

Kairo stretched his neck from side to side and leaned backwards on his chair, yawning as he did so.

"Alright, so, what's the plan?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:33 am

Darem looked around nervously at the other patrons in the building, "Ehhh...Yeah let's not do that anymore."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:28 am

Ruul frowned at Jaruzak. "You could've announced yourself when you came in at least... Just saying." His eyes frequently wandered to the axe on Kowen's back with curiosity as well as appraisal.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:13 pm

"...It was a rough trip." Fist replied

Chaos stood up. " I got the owners to let us use the basement. Round everyone up and head downstairs" He moved towards the door in the back and went through it to floor below.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Kairo stood up and said, "I'll go see if Cal's awake." Then he made his way upstairs to the room the two of them shared.

Kowen stood and followed Chaos without a word.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Ruul jogged over to Kowen's side. "That's a nice axe, where'd you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:40 pm

"I acquired it at Woodfall Temple," Kowen replied, casting a dark look at Jaruzak and Zoliel as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:17 am

"Hope none of you kids are scared of the dark!" Darem laughed as he stood up and followed the others. "And if you are just cover your eyes! Hah-" He looked over and saw Zoliel before clearing his throat, "Uh. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:33 am

What Leighi did when he was absent from the group(no important info here)
Spoiler:

Leighi walked through clock town looking for the inn he had stayed at for a night, the lazy possum if he remembered correctly. After an hour of searching he finally found it and walked through the door and hoped the group was still there, if they weren't he couldn't blame them. He was the one which ran away from them after all. When he stepped inside he heard a voice which he recognized and walked towards it. He saw Ruul and the others standing up walking to the basement. "Sorry I'm late, I did some stupid things. Everything should be solved now though."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:13 pm

"What 'everything'?" Ruul asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Darem looked at the man, slightly confused, "Uh. Hello."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:18 pm

"Ah, nothing you need to worry about. It won't interfere with our plans." He looked at the Goron which wasn't in the group when they left. "Hello, I assume you joined one of the groups while they were on their mission." Leighi offered the Goron a hand shake. "I'm Leighi. I hope you'll help us in our mission."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:20 pm

Turning to Leighi, Karuka gave a small bow. "I am Karuka, pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:05 pm

"Nam's Darem." He shook the man's hand. "And I will, dontcha worry 'bout that."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:42 am

Ruul shrugged at Leighi, then turned his attention back to Kowen. "Do you know how to wield it? My people use those a lot, so I could give you some training, or at least pointers."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:44 am

"That would be useful. I would appreciate it." Kowen replied as she entered the basement.

A few moments later, Kairo entered the basement.

Last edited by AkaShika on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:40 am

Ruul smiled and followed. "Don't mention it. We'll see when we can work some training in later then."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:52 am

Once the Darem let go of his hand Leighi turned towards Karuka. "It's my pleasure." He said while softly nodding his head, and turned towards Chaos."I know it's been a while, but did you manage to find any lead on the symbols I gave you in the stone tower temple?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Chaos thought back on the request as he pulled out the masks and displayed them in a row on the table in the basement. "Ask Darem. I didn't see any myself but he'd been to the tower before and might have picked something up. Carving things is a hobby of his so he'd probably make note of any unusual signs or symbols."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:43 am

"Woah, woah, we'll need to be more specific here." Darem replied, "We're talking about Ikana. You can't turn a corner without finding something strange or out of place. Have any idea what you were looking for exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:49 am

Calcifer didn't say much. He followed Kairo down to the basement after a short while.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:44 am

"Figure it out later. We have more pressing things to discuss." Chaos said, eager to go over the next course of action. Once everyone was ready and waiting in front of him, he started to formulate his ideas into words.

"As soon as our goal had become clear I’ve been thinking to myself, 'what do we do when we have the masks?'" He started as he paced back and forth. “What can we do to stop this power hungry bastard from ever letting these relics reach his fingertips? The way I see it, there's a few options available to us." As he spoke he grabbed a bucket from off the floor. "The first option I considered was simply hiding them." He said as he put the bucket on top of the mask from snowpeak. "This option would have us taking the masks and placing them in different locations Fenrir wouldn't know about. However, this isn’t preferable because we’d be assuming there aren’t other means of tracking the masks down. We’re dealing with a mage searching for magically inclined objects so there’s no telling if they don’t appear as some sort of magical beacon in the sky to a man like that. Hiding them would most likely be only a temporary solution and would require frequent check ups to make sure they were safe."

"The second thought…” he continued. “was to destroy them. If we destroy the masks then the problem is solved as the power will be unusable without the catalyst to channel it. Unfortunately destroying these artifacts that simple.” As he said that he tossed the mask they'd obtained in Ikana to Darem. "Try to break that in half for me." He said before continuing “To destroy something like this we’d need a far more destructive force than we have readily available in town. The depths of a volcano, a massive explosion of some sort, Perhaps something like exhausting the magic within them against each other would weaken their integrity. All potential ideas, but it would take some experimenting and research to figure out what might work." He paused for a moment to see if anyone had any input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next