The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:24 am

Darem looked over at Zoliel, "Oh hello! And who might you be?" He smiled down at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:46 am

She paused for a moment before facing back to Darem. "Zoliel" she said quietly. She felt like Darem was a bit of an odd fit for the group, cheery as he was, but she did feel he was some relief from what had been the norm lately.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:00 am

"Nice to meetcha." He nodded and turned back to the table, scratching behind Talah's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 11:39 am

"I don't think it likes you, kid," Kairo said to Reina as he watched Talah ignore her.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:52 am

"Good that your back. Hopefully the rest won't be far behind." Chaos said as he tapped his heel underneath the table"

The rodent stared at Chaos curiously while sniffing the air in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:26 am

"Don't stare too long. He'll eatcha." Darem chuckled and gave her the bone that she had been carrying earlier.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:33 am

"Only on occasion." Chaos commented while staring at the rodent. The squirrel tensed up a bit and clinged to its bone.

It wasn't till late in the evening that the trio returned to town. The large leaves in the sky slowed and started wavering after the extended flight through the rain. As the ground grew closer and closer Fist hopped off the plant and rolled across the grass. "Gone from dying of thirst to being waterlogged." She said to herself as she unscrewed her filter and watched water pour out before screwing it back in. Not long after her the bean seller crashed into the ground causing his round form to roll across the grass. He raised his head and rubbed it. "unh, wha?" he said drowzily
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:08 am

Jaruzak landed in front of the inn and burst the door open, water dripped like a small waterfall from his body for the first few moments before slowing down. He then, without speaking walked across the room and began walking upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Kowen stepped off the plant in a dignified manner. "I shall join you at the inn later," she said. "There is something I need to attend to first." With that she made her way to the town's tailor to get clothing better suited for combat.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Ruul got up as he heard the door slam. "Think that might be them?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:10 pm

"That or some goron finally found his drinking limit." Chaos said as he was cleaning the sword he picked up in the desert.

Fist looked at the bean man she was alone with. "Uh, thanks I guess." She said with a wave before dashing away to the town.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 8:52 am

Darem was asleep in the corner of the room, curled up into a ball, with Talah resting curled up on top of him. At the loud noise, he unfurled slowly and yawned. "Noisy patrons." He muttered, as he rolled his shoulders back.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:52 am

Ruul checked the entrance, but only saw a trail of rainwater leading to the stairs. He must've been wrong. He expected anyone on the team would have come looking for the other half right away.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:47 am

Soon Fist appeared in the doorway through the rain. She Through the door past Ruul and gave him a cold wet pat on the shoulder as she walked by. "Thanks for holding the door sport." She said before jogging up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Soon after Fist arrived at the inn, Kowen left the tailor's dressed in a pair of loose fitting pants and a sleeveless tunic. Around her waist was a belt with a few pouches attached and under her chest was a strap for the halberd she gained in Woodfall swamp.

She entered the inn and looked around. Spying Ruul, Chaos and the others who stayed behind she made her way back towards them. She walked towards them with her head held high.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Zoliel faced towards Kowen a little disconcerted, still not really trusting her after the events at the swamp. She figured she should at least try to keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:44 am

Chaos looked up at Kowen while his knuckle tapped against the table. "You're back."

"She's a bit damp but otherwise undamaged." Fist said as she came back downstairs with her non combat shirt and pants on.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:08 am

"Well, no more so than I was when the others left the temple."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:25 am

Darem yawned as he walked down the stairs, with Talah sitting atop his shoulder. He gave a small wave to everybody, and smiled at the young woman, "Hullo. You must be Kowen."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:26 am

"I am. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:31 am

"Name's Darem. Joined up with Chaos and Co. over in Ikana." He grinned and extended a hand, "Nice to meetcha."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 am

Kowen looked at Darem's hand and breifly considered not taking it. But she quickly decided she would need allies if Zoliel and Jaruzak would be alienating her. She took the Goron's hand in her own and shook it. "A pleasure, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 am

Darem nodded and then let go. "Alright now to business." Darem sat at his bench and looked to Chaos, "Seems we're only missin' Jaru then, eh? Where'd he go off to?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:48 am

"Upstairs." Chaos responded. Now that everyone was back he was eager to get the gears moving again.

"He's Probably trying to get the water out of that flowing hair of his." Fist added
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:41 am

Karuka stretched her arms while arching her back, a pose that would remind some of a cat. She then smiled and asked, "Would you like me to get him down here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next