The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:46 pm

A few moments later Karuka snapped out of it. She then realised where she was and what was happening. At first she went to pull away but quickly realised her scales were stuck to Fist's clothes. She carefully spent the next minute slowly unhooking herself with Fist's help. Once free she folded her arms on the table and planted her head on them, releasing an embarrassed "I'm sorry." to underneath the table.

Roughly 15 minutes later Jaruzak walked into the inn hefting a large sack filled with rupees over his shoulder. He walked by Fist and said "Grab what you think you'll need." as he went up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:29 am

"well I wasn't planning on bringing a vanity with me or anything." Fist remarked. She always had her belt of essentials. Bandages, knife, water bottle, flare stick, string  emergency jerky, a replacement filter and lenses. She added some soap this time around to avoid any pesky swamp parasites too. She was as ready as she could be.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:29 am

Jaruzak came down the stairs a few moments later with his sword. He turned to Fist, "Ready to fly? Hopefully it will go far better than the last time we did."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:36 am

"as ready as ever." Fist said shrugging. "I got a bit more experience flying in Ikana. By comparison this should be no problem."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:44 am

Jaruzak then picked up Fist and held her in his arms as he walked out the front door. He took off and flew through the night to the South, flying quickly through the crisp air.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:54 pm

After they left, Chaos sat down with the ladies. He didn't really know what to say, so he pulled out the lens he got in Ikana and started looking to over in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:40 am

Kairo was the first to walk through the gates of Clock Town. "I wonder if Chaos has come up with a plan yet," he said to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:46 pm

"If he didn't, he wouldn't be sittin' around just waitin' fer us." Daren replied, not far behind. "He'll probably wanna wait fer the other three before he explains it though." He sat the squirrel on his palm and held it in front of him, "We're here! This is where you wanted right?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:22 am

The rodent looked around. It stood on its hind legs and sniffed the air curiously
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:11 am

Ruul skipped ahead a little to get the door for the others as they reached the inn. "After you."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Chaos saw his companions at the door and casually raised a hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:48 pm

Kairo waved back and sighed. He still wasn't sure Jaruzak going to get Kowen when he'd been the one to leave her there was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:39 am

"Heya." Darem greeted, raising his other hand in response. He looked at the innkeep and smiled, before picking up the bench from earlier and moving it to the table. He sat down and put the squirrel on the table. He looked over at the winged woman, resting her head on the table, "Hullo." He said amiably.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 am

Reina reached her hand out to the squirrel. "Where did you find this little one?" She asked, she wanted to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:02 am

The squirrel looked around the room and smelled the air. It squinted its eyes at the extended hand and turned its nose away.

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Karuka looked up and quickly rubbed her face. The new people who entered seemed to be among the others that she knew of. 'They must also be companions.' she thought to herself. She then put on a smile and half-waved to the new people (mainly Darem currently due to him saying it first) and said "Hello there." albeit slightly awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:54 pm

"Whoa, another dragon," Kairo said. "Hey. I'm Kairo."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 pm

"I am named Karuka." Karuka responded with quickly. She was a little displeased, she didn't like being called a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:17 pm

"Name's Darem. Nice ta meetcha." He gave Karuka a big grin before turning his attention to Reina, "She's cute ain't she? Found 'er in the swamp and she was hurt, so I figure I'd take 'er with us."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:44 am

"She's adorable." Reina said lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 am

"Wanna help pick out a name? I was thinking something like Talah  or Maya."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:23 am

"Talah," Reina nodded, "She looks like a Talah." She reached out to pet the squirrel.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 am

Dare grinned, "Ya think?" He urged the squirrel onward, "Now, now, Talah. Don't be shy."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:20 am

The squirrel's ear twitched and it continued surveying the room, uninterested in the girl trying to reach for it. Its eyes darted from Zoliel to Chaos and to Karuka, all but ignoring the very short Reina below its rocky perch.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:04 am

Zoliel skimmed over the group but didn't see Kowen or either of the others. She didn't remember Darem (or Talah), maybe he'd joined the others along the way like Karuka did with them.
She didn't know most of the others as well, they tended to blend together to her, but she felt a little bit like somebody was missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next