The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 am

"Woops I forgot about about J, but I geuss we could try going around first."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 am

"Don't poke my bulb that feels weird!" Jordan scolded Will.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 pm

"well im ready incase a fight happens. But if there is a chance to avoid one then lets do it."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:39 pm

"So... let's go." Said Steffen.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am

"WE'RE OFF!"-John shouted.

(this is J using her modstats to edit your post. Only the Dm, which is Trace, can control the NPC's)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:46 am

(huh? I dont care i was about to post us movin anyway.) As they were leaving the pansear started yelling. "Thanks for helping. The panpour are a little way that way near a small pond." Unfortunetly though they were to far away except for Robby. Not long after trying to bypass the problem the group spied a pond with 3 panpour.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 am

Robby looked back at the group of Pansear. "We could run and make it I'm sure. If Robyn carries Scotia, I carry Kenny, and Madi carries Steffen, we can make it, easy." He turned back to the group of Panpour, "Or we could just destroy this group of water monkeys. Your call."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

"We're at a huge disadvantage against water types," Robyn said. "I say we make a run for it."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:07 pm

"actually I'm pretty sure it's just me and you who have a problem with bubble blowers." Will said while thinking. "It aint our fight anyways. Those monkeys don't own the road so I don't feel bad bypassing their little blockade. I'm telling ya, all we gotta do is circle around this lake and walk for a mile or two through the woods before returning to the road. Then we can just continue on our way."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:41 am

"I guess its settled a small detour isnt too bad. Its only a matter of time before a trainer gets too them." The group traveled quietly to avoid drawing attention and sucesfully around the panpour. After about an hours walk the group decided to head back near the road. Unfortunetly for the group. A pack of 5 Pansage came out from behind the trees to confront them. "Well what do we have here brothers. A group of pokemon who think they can just walk into our forest. We might need to show these fellows who rules these parts." Trace sighed. "Please were just passing through. We dont want no trouble. We dont really care who owns this forest since we arentbplanning to hang around."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 am

Steffen frowned, "Who says the forest belongs to Pansage anyways? You'd think Celebi would rule such a place."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:18 am

Robby walked forward to the Pansage, "Hey, we were just passing through to try to find you. Those guys back there-" He pointed to the Pansear, "-They were talking about trying to take the forest land from you. Tried to convince us to do their dirty work. We just wanted to warn you and let you know to be careful." He lied, adding a tone or urgency to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:53 am

The leader spoke up. "I don't really care about those stupid fire monkeys. We never needed your warning and that doesn't excuse trespassing on our forest. And yes, its OUR forest and not Celebi's. Celebi is only a myth we hold the real power in the the forest. Now my brothers, what do you think we should to to these trespassers.?" Trace whispered to his companions. "These guys are arrogant as heck. Its like a totalitarian government of 5 monkeys."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 am

"What kind of rulers are you? If it were me running this place I'd stomp out people in my forest trash talking me like that rather than punish oblivious travelers who know nothing about the forest in some lame attempt of boosting my self esteem." Will said as he looked down at the monkeys. He said frustrated as he marched in front of the monkeys, making sure to bring weight down in his heavy stone feet as he puffed out his big round chest. "Either way, it's in both of our best interests to just go on our merry ways and forget about this pointless conflict." He put extra emphasis on the echo in his ghostly voice in order to try and further intimidate the little broccoli heads.
He was mainly riding on his height compared to them in conjunction with the fact that golett are pretty uncommon outside of ancient ruins which made him believe they'd probably never seen one before. Giant robots with awesome poker faces are pretty good for that.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:25 pm

"What's with all the freaking monkeys anyways," Robyn muttered.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

The Pansage took a step back from commander and started doubting what they had gotten themselves into. 'Err, ahh but how do we know you wont decide to stay in this forest huh?" The leader managed to choke out. Trace then stood forward. "Listen if we wanted to take over your so called forest then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Hell we would have already beaten the crap out of the fire monkeys and would be on our way to sort you guys out. So i really doubut we are here to stay so can we please just pass peacefully?" Fter some deliberation and seemingly threatening glares from the commander the pansage decided to let the group continue on without incident.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 pm

John just kept quiet so he didn't anger them since they are strong against him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 am

"And that is the power of a true commander." Will said after getting the monkeys to piss off with brawn. He then dusted his hands off and rolled back onto the road in the direction of their destination.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:49 pm

"I coulda taken 'em," Robyn said, suddenly more confident now they had won the face off. "Stoopid monkeys."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:07 am

A few days later the ragtag group of post humans and one wild mudkip stood at the foot of a large sign displaying the name of the next destination in their adventure:

SILVER PANCAKE TOWN. Come f and relax around wild pokemon at our famous enclosed nature park.

"...So this place isn't famous for pancakes but a park for wild pokemon? do you guys think this was an inside gamefreak joke or something? Are we actually in some sort of gag world dreamed up by their collective conciosness."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Robby shook his head, "These people are insane. These pokemon are insane. These towns are insane...This world doesn't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 pm

"Don't be so quick to judge," Steffen said to Robby with a smirk, "One has never truly lived until he had seen life through the eyes of madness."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:35 pm

"I bet silver pancakes are delicious!" Jordan said excitedly. "I now they're not famous for their pancakes but they have to sell them here right?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Robby looked at Jordan and then back at Steffen, "Case and point?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:25 pm

"Nuts to the silver pancakes. Let's go inside instead of gawking at the entrance of pancake land." Will said as he hopped across the line between road and town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next