The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
J
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:50 am

She. But of the main cast, only two were combat-oriented. Also, being a hacker does help, since there's a lot of technology around that the villain doesn't want us tapping into.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:58 am

Just change it from a hacker to a programmer, that way he doesn't have to be a criminal and he can still work for the IRS.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:50 am

Ninja, I think this is relevant since you left before we said it.

[23:43:19] @ Kikren : I think you need to change the hacker because you think it's going to benefit you in this scenario.
[23:43:30] @ Kikren : And if that's the case, I can promise you it won't.
[23:44:05] @ AkaShika : Just get rid of the hacking part is all I';m saying then the character should be fine
[23:44:20] @ AkaShika : I don't understand why he has to be a hacker
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:51 am

I'mma be honest...as I was reading your character my Sue Alarms were going off like crazy...and my Sue detection skills have been very fine tuned.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 am

This is Dangan Ronpa, though. All the characters have to be seriously crazy good at something.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:11 am

I'm fine with the character a bit. I mean it's his character. But if he's making a hacker just to hack into things in the RP, then he's not going to get too far. As far as people being too suited to the trials or investigation, I'll balance everything out with stats.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:23 am

yeah but being seriously crazy good is one thing, being suspected of criminal activity and still allowed to be a consultant for a large government agency despite of it is completely different.

Also how does one maintain a physically fit appearance despite very little physical activity?

A lot of this just screams "Sue" to me.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 am

Yeah but it's still his character. We don't know his backstory. Maybe he has connections inside the agency and he just keeps in touch with one person. And it doesn't say he doesn't get physical activity, just that he's at his computer more often than not. Whether we like a character or not doesn't dictate not approving it.

I mean seriously. Do you KNOW some of the backstories for the characters in the VNs?? In the second one, the Super Duper High School Luckster (Komaeda) tells the main character that his life was crazy from childhood in that
A) Him and he parents were taken hostage in an airport with a armed assailant
B) As the assailant was about to shoot him, a meteorite crashed in through the airport, killing the assailant and his parents.
C) He inherited his parents fortune and that's how he got his "good luck"

If that isn't some of the craziest bullshit you've ever read for a backstory, may god have mercy on your soul. This is 10 times as insane as his backstory, I just want to make sure he's not doing it to have an advantage because I'll personally go out of my way to make sure he can't interfere with anything. Otherwise, it's approved
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:16 am

I've actually read crazier (DIVE DEEP INTO THE REALM OF SUEDOME WITH ME SOMETIME!) and I'm not arguing that you shouldn't approve him (but I'll admit it looks like it, sorry) I guess...I'll probably actually just shut up now.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:33 pm

I could just change his entire skill if you want. And what is the sue alarm?
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:32 pm

The sue alarm is the alarm that goes off when a character seems to be a Mary Sue. Changing the entire skill would probably be your best option.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Who's Mary Sue? And he could be an athlete, not sure what kind specifically yet.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:02 am

For all intents and purposes all are characters are Mary Sues to some degree but in reply to yours it's the fact that you character is working for agencies he's been suspected of hacking. It's kinda like the agencies have gone "lol nvm, we'll hire him anyway"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Done now should no longer set off the Sue Alarm.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:49 am

"Approved"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:10 am

Name: Leit
Super Duper Highschool Level: Linguist
Appearance:
Leit has a slender frame with low muscle definition. He’s 5’11”. His face has a pale, sickly complexion. His head is shaven, but his hair is white. His eyes are a watery blue.
Personality:
Leit seems to have a fascination, bordering on the obsessive, with communication and language. As a result, he has a deep understanding of psychology. He is nearly constantly mumbling to himself in his soft voice, but listens intently when anyone else says a word. He’s as easy to read emotionally as a book, as he doesn’t hide his facial expressions in the slightest. When he mutters to himself, this can make him seem very strange to observe. He excels in foreign language studies, and is fluent even in sign language and braille. Interestingly, gore doesn’t faze him at all.
Accolades:
He’s gained recognition for his contributions to blind and deaf aid organizations across the country, and has written a book on the evolution and history of language in all animals, including humans.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:47 am

Approved, but could you put his last name too?

Alright guys! That means that my 12 character limit had been met! Rejoice!
And with that, it's time to decide on a date to start the RP. I'm thinking January 7. That way we have time to have people who want to join know the cut off date for characters. If anyone has any problem with this just lemme know.

Also to those with two characters. I'm going to kind of cheat and arrange it to where you can't lose both of your characters to chance in one round. If you have any questions lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:50 am

I think you mean target, not limit. Limit implies that no more people can join.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:04 am

Errr. Right. I kinda meant minimum but y'know. English is hard.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:05 am

Leit Hahn
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:34 am

So I guess I should mention that once this RP starts, you can't add new characters to it. This goes for people already in the RP to people thinking about joining. Thus, character apps are due January 7th. Before I make the first post I'll ask and make sure that everyone who wants in is ready. The limit is still 3 characters, so everyone can stil make another character. That's is all. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2