The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:27 am

Jaruzak followed the scent trail through the air, speeding up as it got stronger. After a short while he arrived at the source, two carriages pulled by horses, with armed men walking along side them. However the rear carriage wasn't really a carriage since it was a metal cage on wheels, it had 4 creatures inside of it chained up, a Zora, two humans and -to Jaruzak's great surprise- a Drakh'wagl. 'Slave Traders', Jaruzak thought to himself sourly. After thinking of a quick course of action, he swooped down, slicing through the tethers connecting the front carriage's horse to its carriage, he then repeated the process to the rear 'carriage'. A couple of arrows whizzed past him harmlessly as he flew through the air, before he dropped down and proceeded to kill all the bandit guards one by one, only receiving a couple of knocks and a cut on his left hand in the process. Jaruzak then found the carriage driver and held him in the air by his throat, the carriage driver quickly divulged the location of the destination and was released. Jaruzak then destroyed the lock on the cage door and smashed each chain connecting to each captive, then picked up the young Drakh woman, who was knocked out, and carried her on his shoulder, he then grabbed what he thought was her items from the back of the front carriage and then flew off into the air in the direction of the group.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

After a while, Kowen saw Jaruzak flying back towards the group.

"What is that?" she asked the rest of the group. "It looks as thought he is carrying something."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Jaruzak landed near the group and deposited the Drakh woman on the ground before facing the group, "We are going to make a detour, I just found out about a slaver camp, from some slavers transporting captured people to it. It is where I found her." He looked down, his face showing concern, "She has taken a pretty bad hit to the head, Kowen can you please heal her?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Kowen nodded and knelt down next to the Drakh woman. She held her hands over the woman's head and felt for the injury, healing it in a dim glow of green light. After a few moments of quiet healing, she turned to Jaruzak. "She should wake soon, she will probably need a drink."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Trace was as surprised as anyone to see Jaruzak bring another one of his race back, but had no concept of slavers being brought up in Death Mountain and innocently asked. "Whats a Slaver?" Quint was shocked at how they even managed to capture her. "Must have been a tough fight. Im surprised they even managed to capture her. What with your Raced flight and fire."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:14 pm

"Slavers are people who capture other people to sell as items to another person, in the process they usually torture the captured people physically and mentally to break them of their will, in all ways they are people who mean no good and should be classed as an enemy to all." Jaruzak straight forwardly stated to Trace. After Quint spoke, Jaruzak sighed, "I do not think she was given a chance to fight, judging by how she has no wounds to anywhere but the side of the head, I believe they caught her sleeping or something." Jaruzak spat on the ground like he had a bad taste in his mouth, he greatly despised such dishonourable tactics.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:16 pm

"Do we have fresh water for when she wakes up?" Kowen asked. "We may also need to feed her, as we do not know how long the slavers had her in captivity."

Last edited by AkaShika on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:19 pm

"I have water, plus some meat left from last night, and judging by how I found her being taken to the camp, I assume she was captured this morning." Jaruzak quickly stated to Kowen.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Kowen held her hand over the Drakh's head again. A faint glow was the only sign of her checking for signs of conciousness beneath the haze that currently dwelt in her mind. "I have done all I can for her now, we just have to wait until she recovers conciousness."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 pm

(OOC: Bumping)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:06 pm

For roughly 20 more minutes Jaruzak sat next to the female Drakh's body, waiting for her to regain consciousness. Then she began to breathe more deeply and twitch several muscles before opening her eyes with a start. Quickly she she seemingly exploded from the ground before Jaruzak could do anything and flew up a ways into a nearby tree where she scanned the surroundings with agitation and surprise. Then her eyes fell onto Jaruzak and she stopped with her eyes widening and jaw opening slightly in surprise. She opened her mouth more seemingly to speak but no words came out, then she shook her head and tried again;

"Ikizur rakh staeg, dyakh rakh gruza'uud?" ("What happened to me, where are we?") The woman said urgently.
"Fukirn'skhli pardidt rakh ka, jakura ruszh Urigazu-Rhetanju Jaruzak du." ("You were captured by scum, I, Jaruzak of Flame-Blade rescued you from them.") Jaruzak replied after clearing his throat.
"Warika Gozukh, Yrunda-Nevelui Karuka du." (Thank you very much, I am Karuka of Forest-Hunt.") The woman said while she bowed her head and did a gesture with her hand.
"Mulkaka dki rakh hafulku gaenk turhana kikaro ka, dyakh hafulku djerek, kakh lokutsa defrin rakh grujulikh ." (My companions here and I are currently on a quest to save the world, you should join us, also can you speak the local language?")

The woman laughed and jumped down from the tree, approaching the group with a lithe gait. "Yes, I can." she said, her accent seemingly thicker than Jaruzak's. She stopped and gave the rest of the group a good look over before speaking, "I am Karuka, it is a pleasure to meet you, what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 pm

"My name is Kowen, I am pleased to make your acquaintance," Kowen said with a small bow. "I suggest you take some water before we move on."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:38 pm

"Zoliel" was worded quickly, with a half hearted wave, she was only half paying attention to the conversation, she was wondering somewhat whether or not she trusted the party's newcomer. She wouldn't judge quickly, given Jaruzak seemed to trust her, but she would probably still keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Quint bowed slightly while introducing himself. "My name is Quint, its a pleasure to meet you. Trace greeted the new member enthusiastically. "I am called Trace Goro, from Death Mountain."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:06 am

Kowen looked around, apprising the situation. "Now that we are all acquainted, I suggest we move out." She said.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:55 pm

"I managed to obtain the location of the slavers, I think it would be a great wrong to let them breathe the air without feeling justice." Jaruzak stated with conviction to the whole group, he paused momentarily before continuing, " It seems it would also make a great warm up before defeating the mask holders and should help us become better at working together in battle." He then started to head in the direction of travel before stopping to wait for everyone else to finish getting their things together. He thought to himself about how he'd just let another into the group without too much thought, it was a bit of a mistake but hopefully the instinct he felt about her will go through.

Karuka quickly and silently equipped her weapons, she was thrilled to see another of their scattered race but by his demeanor and expression, she doubted he'd be so willing for conversation especially when he seemed to command this small group about 'saving the world', thinking again about how she was seemingly indebted to him with her life she placed her right foot behind her left and her right hand upon her heart and bowed deeply before him as a sign of great respect before swiftly moving onward.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Zoliel pursed her lips in discontent, nodding. She shifted her shoulders up as a quick stretch and looked around to make sure nobody that didn't need to be was listening in.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Kowen's eyes narrowed as Jaruzak spoke. "I do not believe it would do to get sidetracked," she said simply. "Our main priority should be getting the mask and returning to clock town to meet with the others."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:54 pm

(OOC: Bump??)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Jaruzak stopped and stared Kowen back in the eyes, "I have not forgotten what we came here for, but simply put, my blood BOILS at the thought of SCUM like that, living for a mere single more second!" He then went silent for a moment before continuing, calmer than before but clearly not fully calm as the level of his conviction was still clearly shown through his eyes. "I will slaughter every single one of them, any who choose to accompany, may do so, any who do not can continue toward the temple." He then looked around judging the faces of everyone around him.

Karuka watched in silence, she knew as a newcomer that she won't be trusted immediately and that she shouldn't jeopardize it early on. However she couldn't deny the fact she wanted to kill her would-be captors. "If you go to kill them, I shall join you." she said calmly after Jaruzak finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 pm

"I understand your rage at this, and I wont stop you from taking revenge. But we cant afford to take unnecessary risks right now. We know far to little about them to just storm the place, nor enough time to gather it." Quint thought for a moment before thinking of a compromise. "How about this, we get the mask first, and then deal these slavers on the way back. Yes they may send people us but a small confrontation will thin their numbers and be easier to deal with than a force of unknown size and power."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Jaruzak exhaled deeply, "I cannot deny your compromise, we take the masks and attack the scum under darkness, they won't see the sun rise again." He then began walking in the direction of the Temple again. After a moment he spoke again, "Karuka..." he worded a bit quietly and slowly before repeating it again, louder and firmer, "Karuka, circle above and keep an eye out for any more bandits or slavers in the area."

Karuka nodded and flew up a few seconds later. She scoured the wooded lands around them from above, silently watching for movement as she had trained for, for years as a huntress of her people.

The group moved on in mostly silence as they trekked toward the Temple.

(Time Skip, but I'm unsure how to describe it so can Drae or someone do the timeskip properly?, kthx)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:23 am

The temple sat much the way it had for years before, in the center of a large murky lake. A floating bridge of reeds and logs led from one bank to the entrance. From a distance, it looked like an unusually angular rock, covered in moss and creeping plants. The trees grew thick around the lake, and the foremost party members would almost have stepped straight into the murky waters if not for Karuka's warning.

The group had arrived at the mire's edge a few hundred feet away from the bridge. The members of the party with more sensitive hearing could make out a voice coming from its direction. Small and high-pitched, incoherent.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Jaruzak surveyed the area, trying to see if there was anything of importance closer or at a distance. He eyed the bridge, he could hear a weird noise coming from it. He then voiced his concern aloud and pointed to the 'bridge' as he did so, "I do not know what the sound is, but i do not trust that 'bridge', we should be able to fly across, but it will take a couple of trips."

Karuka wasn't sure what to expect, so she tried to gauge it from the faces from those around her. At Jaruzak's words, she responded, "I have never heard anything like it, also I doubt i could carry more than the little ones."

Last edited by Soulless Dragon on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:11 pm

"What noise?" Kowen asked straining her ears to try and hear the noise they were talking about. "I hear nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next