The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:56 am

As kowen jumped the plant sunk down and with another crack shot up into the air and away with the vines all pointing towards her and beyond. It just kept ascending and moving forward into the distance till she was gone from view.

Fist in the distance where kowen flew off to. "So... if you had beans that do this, why didn't you just use one yourself to get where you're going?" She asked confused.

The bean seller looked straightfaced like she was stupid. "uuuh yeah, and waste my merchandise?" He then took another pod and stuffed it into his mouth.

Fist gave another frustrated sigh. "Gimme another one of those damn things." She said finally, throwing money his way.

scooping up the money, the bean man threw another pod at Fist. "This way you can fly at full speed." Fist said to Jaruzak
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Jaruzak sighed and shook his head. "I know how this storm turned out last time, there's no point in risking death by staying in the air." He said icily. "Looks like I have to get her..." He then unfurled his wings from underneath his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:20 pm

"Uh, hate to burst your bubble man, but rain is good for plants." The merchant said as he stood up. "If anything it should like, make the plants go farther or something since the roots are out."

"We still have time before the storm hits. I say we risk it and shave off a chunk off the trip." Fist said as she turned the bean pouch over in her hand. "Or are ya scared of a getting wet?" she added jokingly
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Jaruzak spat on the ground. "I'm not afraid of the rain, but I know what its like to get struck by lightning, I didn't get the feeling back in one side of my body for a week." Once again not getting Fist's joke, but instead falling for her provocation. "I won't sit idly by while you infer I am a coward. Now are you going by plant or do you want a fast trip via wings?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:43 pm

"Oh I wouldn't want to miss the chance to try the crazy mutant plant." Fist said as she tossed the plant in the dirt

The merchant hobbled over next to them. "Yo dude could I get a ride? This town is like, really dead."

"This isn't.... nevermind." Fist replied, giving up on reason. "Would it be fair to say if you provide the water then you can tag along? They sorta seem like they're made for one person a peace though."

"...Well what if I give you another bean on me?" The bean man said as he handed Fist another bean.

"I..okay" She replied, putting the second pod next to the first.

"Sweet." The merchant said happily at his very smart idea. He watered the two plants and they shot up.

Fist got on the plant, envisioning the gates to town and slammed her fist against the plant, causing it to shoot up into the air. "So long swamp." She said as she elevated. The merchant hopped on his plant, butt first after and caused it to follow in suit.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Kowen knelt down and clutched the edges of the plant tightly. She did not like flying, be it on some mutant plant or a dragon. She tried to keep her breathing steady as she looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Jaruzak leaped off a few branches with a sprinting start and flew into the air after them, ascending quickly into the sky. Upon reaching Fist he flew in a few loops around in front of her plant before practicing various aerial maneuvers.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Time continued to pass as the leaves started to slow down to a steady movement. Fist sat crisscross on her leaf with her eyes closed. She was thinking to speed it up by focusing on nothing but her destination. Her thoughts were emptied of all things but the town entrance. An eye popped open as she started to feel the raindrops on her head, but she tried to ignore them.

The bean merchant was sprawled on his back with his limbs dangling off the sides of his leaf. He also appeared to be dead asleep, loudly snoring without a care in the world.

While they were still over the swamp, they could see the exit coming closer
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Jaruzak continued forth flying unrestrained and as fast as he could, he didn't want to in storm by the time it would get turbulent. He soon overtook Kowen and flew towards Clocktown.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:53 pm

Kowen had calmed down by the time Jaruzak overtook her. She was kneeling on the leaf and focusing on Clock Town's entrance. As the leaf was moving at a steady pace now it didn't feel so much like flying, she decided.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12