The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:09 pm

"I do not know how to describe it, but for now prepare for a tough battle, whatever we face is likely to only be hurt at one point of their body, against that giant swamp lizard my blade did nothing to it when it had nothing to stop it physically, some weird magic is at work." Jaruzak stated as he began some of his pre-battle stretches, preparing all 6 of his limbs for the struggles ahead.

Karuka listened in silence, information about what they could face was imperative to success and she felt that she was not yet up to the point where she was privy to all information this group held and took what she could get. However she looked over Trace and Zoliel, (the 'Little Ones' in her mind) she felt that it was out of place for those who were young to be carrying weapons and partaking in battle.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Trace did a final check of his weapon making sure it was clean. This would be his first proper battle and was rightly nervous. He asked Din for strength which calmed him a bit. "Just be careful not to get in the way of this. It will tear a sizable hole in whatever i unload a slug at." Trace pointed at the weapon attached to his arm. "Also be careful standing next to me unless you want to be hurt but the backburn." Quint was already prepared for the fight, He had polished his weapon and reloaded his musket and shuriken while Jaruzak was scouting.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Zoliel attempted to mimic Jaruzak's stretching as she stared back at Karuka, still not entirely confident whether they should trust the newcomer so quickly, even if she knew the same could be said for her. She wondered about that, whether this ease of trust would come to backfire on the group in the future.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:29 pm

(I have nothing to say, carry on)
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:10 pm

A bush nearby rustled.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Jaruzak instantly stopped and signaled to be on alert, as he grabbed his sword and swiftly but calmly moved towards the bush and checked it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:40 pm

The bush shook again before rising to sit on top of a small, wooden head. A pair of large yellow eyes blinked at the large dragon-like being standing over it. "Err... I was going to warn you about going into the dungeon... but it looks like you could handle yourself pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Jaruzak hid his surprise and amusement at the small creature below him as he responded, "I'd like to know anything you can give about the Temple and what inhabits it because as you say, I can handle myself, but I'm not so stupid as to relinquish information."

Karuka stayed back and looked in wonder at the small creature, she hadn't seen one before as she was rather new to the land. Personally she thought it to be cute.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 pm

The Deku Scrub hopped out of its hole, hopeful that these people might be able to help. "Okay. Well, less than a month ago, monsters started showing up in the swamp. Nobody knows where they came from, and they left anybody that didn't try to enter that there temple alone. Then, just a couple days ago, out of nowhere, a pair of masked creatures showed up and started chasing everything and everyone away from this area! Some died, more were wounded, but after one day, the creatures retreated into the temple there and haven't made a sound. We don't know what's been going on in there, but we've been hard at work keeping people out."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 pm

"What did these masked creatures do, exactly?" Kowen asked. "What powers did they display?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:19 pm

"They shot these bright flashes of light that burned things they hit. They moved really fast too. The light, that is, not the creatures."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 pm

"Oh wow, a real deku scrub." Trace commented. It was the first one he had seen and thought they were cute. Quint on the other hand was more intterested with buisness. "How fast exactly and how large? See we are here to kill these creatures and any detailed info you can give us will help greatly."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:03 am

The scrub thought back. "The two didn't move at all while they attacked, so I couldn't say how fast they could go. They just hovered. The beams moved real fast, like birds diving at their prey, and they came in all sorts of sizes, some as big as King Deku!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:33 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:25 am

"We all thank you for what you provided, and it should help us with killing those masked bastards." Jaruzak said as he began to cautiously move towards the bridge, unsure of what could be producing the noise.

(OOC; I'm sorry about this shitty post but I wanted to move it)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Kowen Followed Jaruzak across the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:53 am

Quint readied his weapon and followed. "Kids stay behind me and be vigilant. since they fly they can come from anywhere." Trace nodded gripping a slug in his hand ready to load and fire.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:02 am

The noise on the bridge happened to be a pair of Deku scrubs. They seemed to be chatting while keeping an eye on things. They both quieted down as the group approached.

"You guys look like mercenaries," one said. "Did you come here to find work? Because we have a bit of a problem."

Naturally, they were unaware that another of their kind had already debriefed them.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:11 am

"I guess we are mercenaries, and we are willing to solve your problem, as we traveled here some distance to solve it." Jaruzak stated calmly down at them.

Karuka still kept her tongue, and she couldn't deny these creatures looked cuter in a group, an wondered at what a tiny city of them would look like.

Last edited by Soulless Dragon on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 pm

The scrubs looked at each other, then steppalked aside. "Well good luck then," the talkative one said. "We're counting on you."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:59 pm

"We shall do our best," said Kowen as she walked through into the Deku Scrub's Village.

(OOC: Not sure what else to call it other than a village.)

Last edited by AkaShika on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:41 am

((Try 'temple' or 'dungeon'.))
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:56 pm

((I thought i told you ages ago Drae, we've been waiting for you to describe the Temple so we can actually proceed))
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 am

((TBH, my memory of MM's dungeons is fuzzy. If any of you remember it, use that as a reference.))
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:31 pm

The party made their way across the stone bridge towards the Temple, the sodden moss which grew in patches along the top made the surface slipperier but nobody seemed to have trouble with their footing. As they walked through the open entrance they were met with a sudden drop of a chasm, with a darkened floor below, on the other side was a piece of rock which jutted out from the side of the opposing wall face with an open set of stone doors on level with it, the room had a mild smell stagnant water.

Jaruzak sighed and began stretching, "Looks like this wont be as simple to traverse as I thought. Me and Karuka will have to fly each person across, also I have a feeling it wont be the last as I can smell a great amount of bad water ahead of us"
Karuka crinkled her nose as she too began stretching her wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next