The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:41 pm

"I shall wait here for you and prepare for any injuries you may sustain," Kowen told them. "If you think it is getting too much for the three of you to handle I would advise you to retreat and we can come up with a better plan."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Having prepared themselves as best they could, the party finally went through the doorway. Stepping into the next room, things immediately felt much different from what they'd seen thus far. Beyond the door was a well lit corridor with red carpet covering the floor. Well maintained suits of armor stood in pairs all along the walls alongside many uncanny oil paintings of finely dressed men and women. Faint sounds of music came from the second door at the end of the corridor. The sounds of laughter and indistinguishable chatter could be heard as well
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Zoliel kept staring towards them but noticed Jaruzak hadn't moved. She pointed forward at what was probably a wall. "Is there another door?" she asked a bit quietly, noting the sounds a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:54 am

Jaruzak scanned the room thoroughly, trying to spot anything amiss. "There is another door across the room, which is our only way forward, I suggest we take it but I feel uneasy about this room."

Karuka also looked around the room but she focused more on pinpointing scents.

After a bit they all went through the next door.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Inside the next room they were greeted with an unusual scene. A moderately sized room with white marble walls and a blue rug stood in front of them. More paintings and statues were against the walls, but these suits were a shiny silver color. A gramophone stood by the door emitting classy music. Two tall women were seated at an ornate table in the center of the room. The table was covered in cookies, muffins, and other such treats along along with two cups of what could be assumed was tea. One of the woman wore a very decorated blue derby hat with an extravagant plum of feathers on it. She had a shiny silk blue dress and plenty of jewelry. The other had no hat, but her short blonde hair was complemented by a pink rose. Her dress was a shiny gold color with collar and no sleeves. She too had plenty of jewelry. These were two finely dressed women!

"...and that's when the bull kicked him in the face!" the one in red said ending a previous statement

"haha oh my!" The blue one humorously exclaimed after. "How could he honestly have mistaken a bull for-" She turned towards the strange group at the door. "Oh, it appears we have some guests, Geffy." She said as she took a sip from her drink.

"So it would seem." Gefax replied to her sister as she lounged in her chair. "strange ones at that."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:15 am

Jaruzak kept a firm grip on his sword as it rested on his shoulder, "I think I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting this, but as you are here I believe you are our quarry."

Karuka nocked an arrow and drew it back slightly. She then took a deep breath in and prepared to move.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:02 am

Zoliel kept facing towards them, from closer it was more apparent that they were sitting rather than floating, which worried her a bit, as it implied there would be things in the way she wouldn't be able to see. She figured she could think on how to work around that until someone moved.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:10 am

"Now now. What's all this? Bringing weapons in here while we're eating! Didn't anybody ever teach you dragon kind manners?" Gefax said with an agitated huff. "How barbaric"

"Compose yourself Geffy." The other witch said calmly. "We can sort this out." She continued with another sip of her drink. "Now then, who do we have the honor of gracing our presence today?" She said with a smile. Her eyes were still concealed under the brim of her hat.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Karuka wasn't sure on the situation, this didn't seem to be what was expected as far as she knew, however she gave in to courtesy. She took the initiative and placed one step forward, held the bow and arrow with her left hand and done a traditional respectful gesture with her right hand as she bowed slightly without lowering her eyes. "I am Karuka Yrunda-Nevelui, and perhaps we have a different set of manners, as you seem to lack them by asking for someone elses name without giving your own first."

Jaruzak watched Karuka's display with surprise first, then amusement. He cracked a toothy grin. 'Very well, I'll join in this farce' he thought to himself. He mimicked Karuka's movement (although more awkwardly). "I am Jaruzak Urigazu-Rhetanju, what might you call yourselves?" He then turned his head slightly and in a low voice said to Zoliel, "The room has suits of armour around the sides, and the only other objects in here to worry about are the occupied chairs and table in the centre."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:41 pm

"Perhaps. You entered our home so it seems only natural that you address yourselves first. No matter..." The lady in blue said as she put her cup down. "I am Nocta and this is my sister, Gefax."  Gefax gave a half bow in her chair with a smile as her name was dropped.

"and who's this young lady? Gefax asked as she looked at Zoliel with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Zoliel nodded quickly to Jaruzak after he spoke. For Gefax's question Zoliel looked a bit confused at first before mimicking Jaruzak's motion, adding a further awkwardness to the chain. "Zoliel Dewrai" she said slightly uncomfortably, this wasn't the situation she expected, but given Nocta's name she had a guess they were still in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:06 am

Gefax gave an amused smile as she eyed Zoliel's blindfold

"What an interesting day. I haven't seen any of you dragon kin in ages and now two have come right to our doorstep." Nocta said as she allowed a floating teapot to fill her cup again. "Now, to what do we owe the pleasure of such a visit?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 am

"We are here for a mask that is either under your possession or becomes available if you die." Jaruzak stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:29 pm

"Ooh so direct." Gefax remarked with a chuckle. "Why do you need this mask?"

"And what makes you think it's here?" Nocta added as she took a bite of one of the cookies. "Oh how rude of me. Please help yourselves to whatever's on the table. while you're here of course." She said flustered at her forgetfulness.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:58 pm

"I guess I'll indulge you with the truth." Jaruzak took a deep breath in. "I was told by a rather reliable source that one of the masks was here. And it is needed to prevent a certain man from obtaining the collection of them, in which he becomes a self appointed 'god' and intends to rule the world with an iron fist."

Karuka listened intently without taking her eyes off the women in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 pm

"A god you say? Sounds like you've done your research..." Nocta said with a sly grin

"And it appears they'd rather have these masks for their own rule instead." Gefax added

"I'm sorry you had to come all this way, but I'm afraid you won't be finding any masks here." Nocta finally answered. "If there isn't any other matters you'd like to discuss I'd kindly ask you to leave us to our affairs and search elsewhere."

"I want to know more about this young lady here." Gefax said as she continued eyeing zoliel with a smile, her chin resting on the back of her hand. "She has such a dark aura around her. Where do you come from child?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:48 pm

"Elsewhere" she said a bit harshly, regretting it a moment after. "I don't have the best sense of direction." she said, tapping over her eyes. "I couldn't tell you much more than 'overseas'." Gefax didn't seem to want to shove them off as much as Nocta, she'd try to answer her questions a bit if she could.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:53 am

"Maybe not in the sense of north and south, but I'd say your sense of direction is rather impressive. You managed to lead your friends straight to us.. didn't you?" Gefax replied in the same pleasant tone.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:24 am

"I couldn't have found you without them, but they could have found you without me" she said less than enthusiastically, "Regardless, I'm not sure where I came from, and can't answer that for you."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 am

Gefax passively nodded. "And this dark air about you... what do you know of it? What power is manifesting inside you?" She started leaning in more as she continued her questions.

Nocta sighed and continued with her drink.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:07 am

Zoliel still remembered the day, but she didn't like thinking back to it so much. "Sh..she was... some sort of ghost..." failing not to stutter, "Sh..she saved me..." Zoliel tilted her head down for a moment before darting her head back to Gefax, breathing a bit deeper. "And gave me this" she added, holding her scythe. "I don't know much else about her."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:33 am

"Some being from beyond the veil perhaps." Nocta presumed as she crossed her legs

Gefax closed her eyes and nodded absorbing the information. "Well you're quite the enigma then. If you decided to stick around... I'm sure we could help you find out more."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Zoliel paused for a moment before looking to Jaruzak.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Jaruzak had heard enough. "I can easily tell you that I have no intention of using the masks power, nor obtaining them all to become a tyrant. I wished the first option of you handing the mask over peacefully was possible, but it doesn't seem like it is." Jaruzak leveled his sword at the sisters. "In the spirit of courtesy, I will allow you to finish your meal before you die. You may also take the time during eating to decide whether you will die on your feet in battle, or as painless as possible on your knees." Jaruzak returned the sword to his shoulder while keeping himself at the ready.

Karuka drew back on her bow and took a deep breath in and out, stepping back as she did so.

Last edited by Soulless Dragon on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:45 pm

(OOC: wow rood)
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next