The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:57 am

It was hard for Calcifer to keep something of a straight face for a moment or to not say anything, a stab of envy running through him. He licked his lips and glanced up sharply at Kairo before returning to his book.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 am

Kairo grinned and sat down next to Calcifer, his shoulder touching the fire mage's.

"You did good too, Cal." he said. "But the next time you almost get killed I may have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 am

He didn't move his eyes from the page. "Tch," Calcifer spat, without jest, though he wasn't being mean.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 am

Kairo bumped his shoulder against Calcifer, jostling him slightly. "You gotta teach me more fiery stuff too, that was pretty..." he paused for a second. "Hot."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 am

Calcifer had to stop a nervous grin from creeping up on his features. He looked up at Jillian. "Speaking of which, where'd you learn to throw like that?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:37 am

Jillian was helplessly watching in fear that the room was slowly becoming a sausage fest, something she'd rather not be locked in a cage and therefore almost forced to view. "Do you two need some time alone?" She joked. She answered Calcifer's question then, "I uhm... When I was young I was put under the watchful eye of a fierce Captain named Elena, she told me it was important to be proficient in every kind of marine skill. Which included harpooning whales. We only did that when we went for too long without a decent amount of plunder. Gotta make money somehow right? And there were those willing to trade with pirates for a shiny bauble or a decently fresh whale. Elena taught me how to barter too, She could've convinced you to sell her the shirt off your back for two rupees."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:41 am

"You think you're that good?" Kairo asked in reference to the bartering statement.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 am

The first thing Jillian said made the rest start to blur into just noise. Calcifer sharply nudged Kairo off of being near him, and nodded at the Gerudo to acknowledge her. "Oh," He did catch something about whales, though. "How did you go about... getting the meat off the whales? I mean, they're huge."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:48 am

"Well I don't think I'll ever be as good as her, she had a silver tongue." Calcifer seemed distracted, she smiled. "We didn't until we got to land we harpooned then and lashed then to the ship, it made everything tilt but we would get it there whole and drag it to the beach where we'd take anything useful off of it. We even had a few girls who would carve the bones into different necklaces. Those always fetched a pretty rupee."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:51 am

Kairo smiled. That must have been a nice change from the looting," he said with a grin. He stood up slowly. "I think I'm gonna head back up onto deck, I'll come down and see you a little later, Jillian," He said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 am

Jillian smiled at Kairo's sentiment and after he left she decided to share a confession with Calcifer. "Whales sing, did you know? It's how they talk to each other, and they move in big groups. When you harpoon one it cries, and the others cry with it, like they know it's hurt and never coming back. Honestly I preferred plunder, at least people try killing you back." She didn't know why she shared that, she rolled over on her cot to hide her face and mumbled "I am tired, don't listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 am

Calcifer was quiet for a little while. He shut his book. "If you're tired, I'll leave you to rest."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 am

Days went by as the group sailed back to Termina. It was a good time to relax and prepare before the adventure at hand, for it could have been the last time they had time to really rest. Soon, the boat reached the shore once again. The bells rang as the ship docked. The time had come to continue their mission once again.

Chaos checked his weapons one more time as the ship docked. He didn't have a much trouble keeping busy during the trip. In that time he had been talking with the team and figuring out the webbing of their relationships and abilities. He felt as prepared as he could be in their current position. After picking up his stuff, he made his way off the boat and waited at the dock for everyone so he would be able to tell them the plan.

Fist was ready to move. She spent most of her time working out, drilling Reina, and playing little games with those on board. She'd bring her games down to Jillian often to help entertain her in her prison. "Can't wait to get on dry land again..." She said as she gathered her things.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Freedom and fresh air tasted as good as any wine ever did and Jillian felt drunk on it as she stepped on the deck. She shook the Captain's hand as she walked off the ship.

Reina's legs felt wobbly when she got on solid ground.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Zoliel felt a little relieved seeing the ground again, she'd been more worried than she'd like to admit about not knowing whether there would be ground ahead of her every step.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Jaruzak spent most of his time on the ship meditating, practising breathing techniques and his form as well as training his body through strenuous activities, preparing himself for the tasks ahead. When leaving the ship, he helped Zoliel off the ship by offering her his wing as usual.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Zoliel simply nodded in response to Jaruzak, part of her wanted to stay independent, but the greater part wanted to avoid falling in the water at this last moment before getting off.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Kairo stepped off the boat and inhaled deeply. He loved the ocean but after five days of nothing but, he was happy to be back on solid ground. He turned to watch Chaos as the rest of the party got off the boat. He was interested to hear the plans the tactician had for the different groups.

Kowen stepped onto land and felt renewed, Like the earth was welcoming her back to it. She had never been a fan of the water and the days spent confined on the boat had tested her patience.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:55 pm

After crudely mending his tunic, Ruul had spent his time joining in Fist's games, chatting idly with the others, strategizing with Chaos and deep-sea fishing. Unlike most of them, he wasn't totally tired of the sea when they arrived, not that arriving bothered him.

He smiled as Jaruzak led Zoliel off the ship. The child-badass duo. Seeing Jillian enjoying the fresh air again put the guilt he'd been feeling during the whole trip to rest.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 am

Once everyone was on the in front of him, Chaos cleared his throat to tell them the plan. "Alright. The time's come to divide and conquer. During our trip on the boat I worked out our current plan with the help of Ruul and Leighi. The group is going to split into three teams based on individual abilities and cooperation." Chaos began to pace back and forth with his hands behind his back." The first team will be made of Ruul, Aero, Calcifer, Kairo, and Leighi. You will be going to snowhead to retrieve the mask from the ice beast in Snowhead temple. Be alert. last I was there I encountered numerous lizardos. The second team will be Jaruzak, Quint, Zoliel, Trace, and Kowen. You are going to woodfall in search of some sorcerers. I'd recommend searching the temple there. Seems like a good place to find magic users. Finally that leaves the third team which will be comprised of myself, Fist, Reina, and Jillian. We'll be heading to the stone tower in Ikana Valley. Once each team has obtained their masks they'll go to Clock Town where we'll meet up back at the Lazy Possum Inn. Any questions?" Chaos asked finally as he stopped pacing and looked towards the group
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 am

"Urgh," Kairo moaned. "Why'd I have to be stuck going to the cold place."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:13 am

"What's Ikana Valley like?" Reina hoped it wasn't cold there too.

"It's the land of the dead." Jillian answered.

"Oh." Reina thought somewhere cold might be better after all.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Ice. Well, Ruul was sure to be comfortable there, at least. Though he didn't know how effective he could be against a frost monster.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Aero sunk down a little hearing they were going somewhere cold. She glanced over at Calcifer, who surprisingly... didn't seem to care. He look in his eyes, it was like he was determined to overcome a new challenge. Calcifer was never one to back down from a challenge. She smiled a little. That was nice.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:22 am

Leighi heard the place Ikana being mentioned and knew he at least had to ask "Well I don't have a question it's more like a request while you guys are Ikana, last time I was there I saw this seal." He gives Chaos a piece of paper with a poorly drawn seal on it. "It seems like I didn't copy it correctly and thus can not use it, could you please look around the stone tower temple if you can find it and copy it for me. However be careful when you find it, since it's a seal of holding which immobilizes your all muscles in your body except your heart and the ones needed for speaking and breathing. If you can't find it or find the time to look for it, it does not matter I just think it will be useful in our quest, you don't have to answer now if you are going to do it. Just say if you found it when we meet again." 

After having said that he backed off from the group and started to think of battle formations for his group which made sure that the weaker close range fighters could stay in the back even if it meant for him to abandon his preferred style of fighting, a mid range mage which sneaked  up to his enemies and assassinated them from behind, and be the close range fighter of the team and using his heals only when needed on himself by backing off and allowing the ones behind him to take his place for a while. What he was most concerned about however was the group of the Dragon man, it seemed that 2 of them knew how to fight quite well and had a good healer in the back but the goron and the little girl who was blind seemed less capable fighters and might even hinder the fighters, he wanted to object however Chaos was their tactical leader and he had spoken and thus there wasn't anything he could do but hope that they survived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next