The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm

"Couldn't we do that when we go back in time?" Kairo asked. "It makes more sense to do it when we have more time."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 am

"True!" said Ruul, "Forget I asked, and we'll do it again once we come back." With that, he took the right path. It led to an old tiled courtyard. Its age was evident with its cracked and worn square stone tiles and the long grass growing in between them. The path curved around to lead into a wide, darkened entrance. "Well, this is it," said Ruul, his heart beginning to pick up speed.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am

Chaos surveyed the entrance. "Let's not waste time." He said as he walked down the path.

Fist knelt down and moved her fingers along the cracked path. She picked up a separated chunk of the stone and looked it over, then chucked it into the brush.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:40 am

Reina followed Chaos down the path. "Is it possible for us to get separated?" She asked nervously.

Jillian kicked a rock along the path. "Kind of a dump for a holy place don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:47 am

Calcifer huffed, "Goes to show the value some people hold the Goddesses in..." He let his fingers trail along cracked stone within arms reach that he walked by.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:04 am

Before anyone could step inside, a hooded figure in a tan robe stepped outside. "Peace, newcomers," it said in a distinctly male voice, "But be aware that we do not allow visitors within." He was silent for a moment, scanning the group with obscured eyes, "But you are not mere visitors, are you?" He was silent for another moment, "Oracle, step forward."

Ruul nervously stepped forward. This was what this whole adventure was culminating at. Well, this and the end of a reign of terror.

The being looked him up and down, considering him, "Chosen of the Goddess, are you ready to ascend?"

Ruul slowly nodded, then again, more firmly. "Yes."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 am

Chaos crossed his arms. He was impatient to get a move on, but he respected the monk's rules. Their devotion to an order was admirable. "Don't take too long." He said as he looked up at the sky to try and figure out the time.

Fist sighed and decided to wait with some quick stretches.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 am

"I'll try," said Ruul. He gave Aero a smile and stepped inside. From an angle directly in front it was clear that it wasn't as dark inside as it had seemed. A large blue crystal emitted light from the center of the ceiling, and Ruul was visible, being led by two other monks into another door at the far end.

The monk who had welcomed the travelers remained outside. "I will remain outside. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 am

"Ever thought of hiring a carpenter or some masons to fix this place?" Fist asked. "Seems like it could use some work."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 am

"We have little concern for the outward appearance of the Tower. If the tower were truly falling into disrepair, then we would certainly hire help. No sense repairing what is not broken. And there is little chance of that happening. The power of the Goddess is strong within. The inside of the tower is immune to the passing of time."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:39 am

"More Goddess power." Jillian sighed quietly, "Well at least everyone worships women." She smiled as she thought of how angry Calcifer might get at hearing such a joke.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:44 am

[[FLASHBACK POST: The end of Reina and Ruul's conversation]]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Kairo stood apart from the rest of the group. his eyes were narrowed slightly. He had only just come to realise that what he was doing was helping a Goddess he didn't believe in. Sure he wanted life to be normal again but he hadn't quite realised what it entailed. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, absentmindedly thinking he needed it cut. Sighing again, he pinched the bridge of his nose. Could he really put the hate he felt for the Goddesses behind him. No amount of hate would bring Chris back, it wouldn't help his mother if she were still alive and it wouldn't help him find his father wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Calcifer let out a light 'heh' and closed his eyes, a grin flickering at the corners of his mouth for a moment when he heard Jillian's quip. "You're never going to let that go, are you?" He crossed his arms.

Aero looked up at the hooded man interestingly, just observing.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Kairo opened his eyes and watched the monk carefully. His gaze drifted towards Jillian. "Not everyone, Jillian," he said.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

"It truly is a wonder that some people worry about sexism in this day and age," the hooded figure said, with a clear hint of humor in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:31 am

Calcifer would've snerked at the monk's words and probably given Jillian a sly look if he hadn't turned around on his heels and stared at Kairo inquisitively, his brow furrowed just a touch.

Aero was surprised the monk showed emotion. It, to her, seemed to completely shatter the front he had. Then, everyone was only human (punslol~), no matter their, uh, job. Even if they looked like they should always be of the utmost seriousness and solemnity.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:03 am

Jillian glared at Calcifer. "Well as of late I've been exposed to some mighty poor excuses for 'men' Cal. Seems unfair to judge me for feeling like the world would be better off if women were in charge when you're around to represent your sex for me."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 am

"Let us not be judgmental," said the monk raising his hands, "After all, you are in the presence of a monk with a sense of humor." A smile could faintly be seen beneath the shade cast by his hood.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:52 am

"What does sex matter in the chain of command? It's the capabilities that count, not what side of the cycle you're on." Chaos said as he paced back and forth waiting.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 am

Reina didn't feel as alone since Chaos didn't see the point either. Living with the Kokiri for so long gender had barely existed to her and she had been worried that people would mistake her for ignorant, then again, she didn't know how to read either.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Kairo caught Calcifer's glance and shrugged. As far as he was concerned the goddesses had no place in his life, regardless of the respect and courtesy he showed them.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 am

Calcifer realized he couldn't communicate with the other Gieru with his expressions like he'd been so used to doing with Aero. "Yeah well..." Raising a brow lightly, he turned and let his eyes stay locked on Kairo until he finally had to avert his eyes somewhere else. "I never actually said I think one gender's better than the other. And I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up. Maybe you have some insecurity issues?" His tone wasn't cruel, rather frank. Unchallenging. Genuine and almost toyingly, in light that he was trying to be more... "civil", as he'd said, to the party members he wasn't too... crazy over.

"Cal," Aero said, softly. She was worried he'd spark another argument. Albeit, unintentionally. She didn't like showing negativity in anyone's specific direction, but she had to admit that Jillian was awful feisty.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 am

Kairo rolled his eyes, a ghost of a smirk playing on his lips.

"of course we all know that women would be lost without us," he said, looking at Jillian.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Jillian smiled at Kairo. With the one litte joke he seemed to have rescued her from further scrutiny about her insecurities. "Of course," She replied jokingly, "We need some way to keep the population going."

Reina looked at Jillian puzzled. "What do you mean by that?"

Jillian laughed and patted Reina on the head. "Don't let me break your innocence kid."

Last edited by J on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next