The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:53 am

Fist finished up and got out of her seat. "Well let's go then while there's still daylight." Chaos walked out the door with Reina and down the streets to find an open place to practice.He picked a plateau on hill and walked up to the top. He looked down at Reina. "Get out your weapon."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 am

Reina drew her knife and stood in a fighting position. she waited for Chaos's next instructions.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 am

Chaos took his own sword off of his back, but kept it sheathed as he held it up. "To start, I want you to come at me with the intent to kill."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 am

Reina hesitated and dropped her stance. She couldn't come at Chaos like she wanted to kill him. The order was confusing to her and she couldn't possibly have the intent to kill her safe place.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am

Chaos remained in his fighting stance. "Well? I thought you said you could handle this."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:34 am

Reina took up her stance again. "I can handle it." She said weakly, She charged at Chaos to show her determination but when it came time to strike she hesitated again.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:38 am

When Reina got close and hesitated to swing, Chaos took the opportunity to trip her with his foot and send her to the ground. "You can't hesitate! It leaves you far too open."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 am

Reina stood up and took her stance again. 'I'm going to do it this time...' She told herself, She charged at Chaos again, 'I just have to attack. That's it, just swing.' It sounded so simple but as she drew closer again her swing was only a halfhearted attempt.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 am

Chaos stopped the blow with his sheathed sword and pushed Reina back with his foot against her stomach. "If you can't confidently swing your blade against any enemy then what good are you in a fight? You'll be dead in an instant!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 am

Reina picked herself up off the ground again. She didn't protest because she knew he was right. She gripped her knife and looked at it in her hand for a moment. "I gotta do it." She mumbled. 'I just have to imagine he's someone i can attack...someone who's not Chaos.' The idea gave her confidence. She looked up and tried to imagine someone else in his place, the first person that came to her mind was her kidnapper, Rick....something. She was scared of that man, but he was someone she could bring herself to attack. "AAAAGH!" She came at Chaos again, this time swinging her blade with full force.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 am

Chaos was pleased that she finally swung at him like she meant it. If she could fight someone she cared about then she'd never hesitate against any opponent. He blocked it and brushed her sword to the side with his sheathed one and swung it down at her, stopping right before it hit her head. "That's more like it, but you still have a long way to go. Every day we'll do this at the start. If you have what it takes then you'll be able to last longer each time." He got out of fighting stance and moved back.

"Firstly we should strengthen the force of your swings. They're already lighter then normal due to your build, but we can improve it with exercises." He planted his feet down and raised his sword over his head before swinging it straight down in front of him. "I want you to do this until I say to stop. Get started." He then sat on a nearby rock and watched her

----

Fist went out the door and quickly made her way to their training area, followers behind her. She started setting logs up in a row and making circular targets on them for Trace to shoot. "These should work for target practice."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:02 pm

"Thanks Fist." Said Trace Before loading a slug into the weapon. After taking aim he fired. The slug exited at high speed forcing Trace back and almost making him fall over.The slug missed the target by a wide margin and flew off into the distance. Trying again he braced himself for the recoil he fired again. This time it was a near miss but it was enough to servearly damage the log with the slugs air pressure alone.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 am

Fist watched Trace with her hands on her hips. "That really is an interesting piece of technology. It looks like your shooting could use some work though."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:48 am

Reina took her stance and swung her sword at air. At first the swings felt awkward when they hit nothing but as she kept doing them the movement started feeling more natural. Soon however, her arms became tired and her swings were getting sloppy.

Jillian watched Trace work with his weapon for a little while. It was an interesting piece of machinery but she wasn't sure how anyone would've thought of such a design.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 am

I havent had time to practice since I was given it. I also only have a certain ammount of slugs on me. But since I'm at a goron town I can just mold more of them.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 am

Chaos sat on a nearby stone watching Reina swing. "If you're tired already then you don't stand a chance in prolonged combat! A swing with all your strength is powerful, but it'll wear you down far quicker. Adjust the force behind your swings with how much energy you have left to keep up your clean swipes. A sloppy swing might as well be replaced with a punch in the face because each mistake will bring you closer to death."

====

Fist turned to Jillian "Well with everyone else out of the way, what do you say we have a little round two?" She bounced backwards and got into fighting stance
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Jillian smiled, there was something about these wrestling matches with Fist that were starting to get personal. She got into a fighters stance and started circling Fist to wait for an opening.

Reina steadied her swings a little and kept swinging. Her arms were getting sore and her body was getting tired but she did her best to adjust her swings. She was able to keep swinging at a steady pace but her swings had very little power to them. 'I can do this.' She told herself 'I'll do this all night if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:04 pm

After no less then 20 minutes, Chaos let her stop. "Alright, that's enough," he said.

-----------------------

Fist quickly darted in front of Jillian and swung forward at her chest
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Reina was relieved to stop and tried to breathe steadily to not show Chaos how warn out she was. "What's....what's next?" She asked panting.

Jillian put up her arms to block Fist's attack and tried to lunge at her to send her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:34 am

Chaos tossed Reina an apple from his bag. "Unlike with me, I don't want all this work to cause you to be on the verge of death... not as close anyway." He said as he paced in the snow.

-------------

Fist allowed herself to be grabbed, but as her back hit the ground she thrust it up and kicked Jillian behind her before hopping back up.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:17 am

Reina caught the apple and sat down "You trained so hard you were close to death?" she asked curiously. She was trying to get more about his past out of him, she wanted to know him better. A few innocent questions might give her some clues to the man behind the mask.

Jillian flipped over and landed on her back in time to see Fist get up. 'Damn she's fast!' Jillian gritted her teeth and rolled over to avoid being tackled and pinned.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:19 am

"Sometimes. Running till we were sick, fighting till we blacked out, trying to survive in cold environments such as this... it was effective, but not what you'd call healthy." Chaos sat back down on the rock and thought back to childhood.

-----

Fist leapt toward Jillian, preparing to bring her foot down on top her.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:33 am

"What were they training you for? Why make kids go that far?" Reina leaned in close like a child listening eagerly during story time. She was genuinely interested in what he had to say next and hoped she wasn't pushing to far just yet. She had meant to start with more innocent topics first.

Jillian caught Fist's foot in mid-air and pulled in an attempt to make her fall on her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:15 am

"It's complicated. You could say it was a private army. When things needed doing we were the ones called to action and they made sure that we were ready for anything. If something needed to be acquired, we'd get it. If something needed to happen, we'd make it happen. If someone needed to die.... you get the idea." Small purple sparks would occasionally appear between Chaos' fingers as he talked

--------------

"Wah!" Fist began to fall and started turning to try and get Jillian to let go
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:28 am

"Even as children?" Reina felt like she was starting to push to far but she had more questions. "Did you ever have to..." She couldn't bring herself to finish, she wasn't sure she was ready to deal with the fact they Chaos my have killed innocent people under orders. She watched the purple sparks flash along his fingers and could feel that he was getting upset. She put on a brave face and pretended to not be bothered by what she was learning about her friend. "Silly me I'm asking a lot of stupid questions ahahah..." she knew she wasn't being very convincing. She stood up and gained a note of seriousness. "Anyway that all happened in the past right? So don't let it get you down now. You've got to much tomorrow ahead to worry about yesterday." Her smile was much more sincere when she looked at him this time. She wished she could see him under the mask so she could tell what he was really feeling.

Jillian gave Fist's foot another good tug and pulled her body forward to gain the position on top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next