The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)

Go down 
+18
Aka
Sevy
†Saviha Vosterku†
Link
Preschooler Florian
Darc
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
Zalty
Sephiriam
J
Dimbo
TheLilacPilgrim
Kikren
Aero
meek
KungpowPanda
Kylinn
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
ThatOneAsian
Friend
Friend
ThatOneAsian

Friendliness : 112

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 am

That's what everyone is saying. But oh well. She said no, so it's fine. I'll live.
Back to top Go down
http://roboblob.webs.com
ThatOneAsian
Friend
Friend
ThatOneAsian

Friendliness : 112

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:12 am

I just needed to get this one out. I asked a girl out like 2 weeks ago, and she said that she wasn't really looking into dating right now. And I respect that. I still like her, but I'm not gonna try to pursue her romantically. She said no. I'm gonna try to be friends with her, at least.

Nothing big. Just needed to get it out of my system.
Back to top Go down
http://roboblob.webs.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:35 pm

So everything kind of sucks right now.

First of all, I should explain what's been going on with work. About seven weeks ago, my boss at Pizza padkjfak quit, and my area manager put me in charge of the store. At the point of being put in charge, I was finished with my training to become an assistant manager for about a week, leaving me ready to be promoted whenever he felt was necessary. He told me that he wanted to see how capable I was on my own and he wanted to put me in charge for a test period of two weeks. And then six weeks passed. Now as a shift manager, you're allowed to work 40 hours in a week before you're considered at overtime, which is a big no-no. As an assistant manager, you get salary pay and are required to work a minimum of 50 hours. So I was running a restaurant at 40 hours a week on hourly pay, leaving me to work off of the clock for at least 10-15 hours a week just to meet the minimum of the requirements to run the store.

Now in the midst of running the store, my aunt passed away from multiple brain tumors. It ate away at her for the past few months, with her being slightly off. The worst case was when her son hurt himself by falling off of something and she couldn't stop laughing at him crying. My uncle lost his mother to cancer, and his wife now as well, and is now a single dad who feels like he has no one to fall back on. What doesn't help matters is the way my mother and my other aunt are acting, by constantly posting old pictures of her on facebook, or making a scene at her fucking funeral. Acting like they were her best friends whenever they only spent time with her whenever she was bedridden to keep up appearances. The worst part is that I can't talk to him about it either. I feel so guilty like I didn't do enough to help, or that I've been too much of a burden on him and took away time from him.

A few weeks later, my friend who left to join the military got his phone back and started talking to me again. His girlfriend (Another really good friend of mine) and another close friend of his (Someone who I was extremely interested in) started dating without his knowledge. He's going through a really bad time right now and is constantly pissed off and depressed in text, and I keep trying to be there for him, but with the added responsibility of work, it's difficult. It's also really difficult because I kind of knew about it. They never told me directly, and I didn't exactly have proof, but I've known what was going on for months. But both of them were lonely and just lost a significant other, and they kind of needed each other. I feel guilty and ashamed, but I support what they're doing too, because they need my support just as much as my marine friend does. Which divides it even further.

My financial situation isn't much better either. I've missed two months of rent due to me getting a car now. With the payments and the insurance and paying to make sure everythings okay with it, I'm really strapped for cash. I got the car thinking I'd get promoted soon, thus why I've been working so hard to get to it. I can't afford to miss rent much more. It's not fair to the guy that I'm staying with. I haven't been eating well, and will only use money to get food if I got tips, and if I know I'm going to eat out with friends, I save up for a few days and eat scraps at work.

Now with all of this going on, my area manager finally comes in to my store and wanted to talk with me. He said that I wasn't doing well enough to run the store myself, and was sending me to another, busier store to see if I could do anything as a shift manager there. He said my promotion was three to four months out. I was frustrated and so disappointed. I wanted to be proud of the work I was doing, and I couldn't be anymore. I wanted to be able to look back and think that I did a good job, but that was taken from me. The promotion was something that I was okay with waiting on for a bit longer, because I thought I'd eventually reach it.

It wasn't until my replacement moved in that I got the full story. I was put in charge of my store to set it up for another manager to take it over, named Kat. She's a manager that had worked at the store that I'm currently at as an assistant manager. And my area manager fucking hates her. He's tried to get her fired on two separate occasions, but he never has enough grounds for a termination. He left me in charge of the store for so long, because he wanted me to leave things messed up for her so that she would fail, and they would have a reason to terminate her. He used me to try to get someone fired because I didn't have access to the resources or training to run a store by myself. He knew I'd fuck up paperwork. He knew I couldn't order everything because I didn't have permissions. He knew exactly what he was doing. So I texted him telling him not to worry about putting me up for promotion, because I didn't want to work under someone with shitty management. And then I put in my two weeks notice. It was really weird and impulsive of me, and I feel pretty awful about it. I don't have any jobs lined up. I don't have the assistant management title to put under my resume. I don't have a reference to put on a resume for them to call about the year and half I've been with the company. I can't go back to a minimum wage job. I can't afford anything that way. I don't have any money saved up, and I'm in debt to the person I'm living with. There's been so much pressure on me, and I feel it building up even more, and I don't want to fail. Right now I'm at the other store, and he has me schedule at 57 hours, meaning I hardly have time to even go out and look for jobs right now. I'm broke and feel helpless and I don't know what to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Shit, Robby. *hugs* I had no idea how bad it had gotten for you man. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:55 pm

57 HOURS A WEEK, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH AMERICA AND ITS SHITTY WORKING CONDITIONS AND TREATMENT. Do you like have an ombudsman to talk to about this?
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:50 am

I should have checked here earlier. I'm so sorry, man, I can't imagine what you must be going through now, it's so terrible. If there's anything I can do, tell me!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:18 am

This isn't a rant but I just wanted to get it out there. I don't tell you guys enough how much I love you and I'm really sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14