The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:06 am

*le sigh* Thank ya, Drae. It's just... I gotta learn how to put the past behind me, y'know? I've always had problems with that, but this is like... geh.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 am

ARGH I HATE THIS COFFEE TABLE!! Always stubbing my toe when I walk by FUCK it hurts >_< I swear it moves into my path just to do this as a joke. Come on table, be more considerate and stop stubbing my toe. It just makes you come off as a dick that nobody wants to use.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 am

Cat, no offense but that's nothing compared to what most posts in this thread are about! XD

Plus, I bump my head on EVERYTHING. Clumsy + ridiculously tall = headbump. It's one of the things that manages to really piss me off in daily life.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:51 pm

I don't think you understand. This table literally want me dead. Seems pretty damn serious to me. I mean, this is a life or death situation

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 am

Cat, you gotta take that table out before it takes you out!
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:00 pm

So um...I'm moving out of my parents house and into my grandparents. This isn't me being angry or complaining, I just had to say it somewhere. My grandpa is getting to the point where he can't drive himself to work and/or get around the house as easily but making him quit work or putting him in a nursing home would kill him. So I decided a long time ago that if it ever got to this point I would help my grandma take care of him. So I'm kinda sad about leaving but it's not like it's very far. I don't know I just feel anxious about it. I couldn't tell you why I feel anxious I mean I've stayed over there for long periods of time before but this feels more permanent than last year.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 pm

That is news indeed. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask me of course Wink

I hope that it won't be too problematic for you. And i also can sympathize with your reasons.... i don't want to even think about how i would handle that situation
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm grounded for staying up late. But get this. I was up so late because I was comforting a crying Aero! She's in a rough position right now (it's really personal, so if you want details you should ask her and not me) and started crying during a skype call last night. It was time for me to go to bed, but she's my girlfriend! I can't just leave her there, crying! I stayed up and comforted her, and eventually my dad came in and saw me on the computer. I explained what was going on, and he just told me I was in trouble and that I had to turn off the computer. Fortunately, Aero had calmed down a lot, and we end the conversation.

This morning, my parents sat me down at the table and told me I was grounded, and banned from not only talking with her, but talking with anyone, using the forum, or playing Skyrim. This is effective until December 17th, with exceptions to Saturdays and the 8th (they were kind enough to allow me to celebrate the forum's birthday). So yeah, I'm grounded for comforting my crying girlfriend.

I'M FUCKING SORRY FOR HELPING SOMEONE WHO NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO DESPERATELY! I'M SORRY FOR BEING ONE OF THE ONLY LIGHTS IN MY LOVED ONE'S LIFE! I'M FUCKING SORRY FOR TRYING TO KEEP MY GIRLFRIEND OUT OF DEPRESSION! GEE, THANKS FOR THE PUNISHMENT. I SINCERELY FUCKING APPRECIATE IT!

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:32 am

Wow, that's awful... Drae, don't you EVER be sorry for being a comfort, it's like your superpower. You are one of the only people I know who will seriously help comfort ANYBODY...(I remember when I was going through a really rough patch and you were one of my biggest supports before we really even KNEW each other that well, it was the most inspiring act of kindness ever for me. And don't tell me you didn't do that much because man you did everything you could and that WAS everything i needed.) Even though you got punished for it don't you ever change that about you. It's like some sort of gift you have. Like your superpower.

Another thing, I'm really glad they are allowing you to be on for the Anniversary, that was nice of them.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Unrelated to my previous post, I think I'm officially clinically depressed.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 am

J wrote:
Wow, that's awful... Drae, don't you EVER be sorry for being a comfort, it's like your superpower. You are one of the only people I know who will seriously help comfort ANYBODY...(I remember when I was going through a really rough patch and you were one of my biggest supports before we really even KNEW each other that well, it was the most inspiring act of kindness ever for me. And don't tell me you didn't do that much because man you did everything you could and that WAS everything i needed.) Even though you got punished for it don't you ever change that about you. It's like some sort of gift you have. Like your superpower.

Another thing, I'm really glad they are allowing you to be on for the Anniversary, that was nice of them.

This, Drae. You're there for anyone that needs you... don't ever wish that away. Being someone like may be a curse as well as a blessing at times, yes; but everyone that you've helped thinks you're amazing and being able to do that is a gift from God.

I think... your main problem is that you need a way to talk to Aero that is more sneaky! :p But seriously, is there any other way that you can get in touch with her, assuming this scenario happens again...? That way, you can still be there for her, while laying in bed with the lights off and pretending you're asleep! :D
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:16 pm

On a laptop? Hiding a laptop isn't that easy. I keep talking to her anyways, no matter what my parents say. Unless it's too late, I mean.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 am

Hiding a laptop is actually, fairly simple... You just gotta know how to think fast. Be a ninja mah brotha. If you ain't horrific banned from the laptop, just train your hearing to like, know when they're coming, and close it, and throw that sucker far. Don't break it though!

Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Ugh I hate doing this but I really just need to say it somewhere and yall are some of the closest people to me as of late ( a lot of my irl friends have gone away or are super busy and I can't see them as often as I used to )

There are certain things going on with me that I don't really want to go into here, some of it is concerning certain desires that I will most likely never reach. Really it's something that's been on my mind for the past year but really only in the past few months has it escalated. This thing has really been clouding up my emotions and giving me some crazy mood swings. It's something that lingers on in my head and just won't go away. When I think about it it feels like someone took a battering ram to my chest and even sick sometimes. I can be super happy one moment and then it just pops on in to depress me. It can be really bad when I'm in working or in a class cause it distracts me from whatever it is I'm doing and sometimes it just makes me want to break something. I'm dealing with it as best I can and I hope the problem will eventually be resolved in one of 3 ways. Through all of the shit going on in my life though it's usually nice to get on here and do the rp and stuff, it gets my mind off of things so uh, keep on at it :3 Also with Christmas along the way that will get my mind off of things ( Family and Materialism ftw )

I guess I'm just looking for motivational pep talks and such. I dunno......SPORTS MOVIE MONTAGE GO!!!!

Meus vos amicos amo <3

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Emotions are a powerful thing. We'll always be here to support you, bro! Even commanders need support.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 am

I would like to say that i can understand what you're dealing with Draezeth. As i have told many people on here and in Real life, i am willing to listen and help in whatever way i can. I do this because i know what it is like to have problems and no one to talk to. Don't even for a minute think you did anything wrong. They did what they thought they had to do and you did what you thought you had to. There will always be people who disagree with what you think is right. The trick is to be able to accept when you're wrong or if they are wrong not let it get to you. I also understand the need to keep confidentiality as that is something i also do if someone decides to confide in me. I know that it sucks but if you feel that what you did was right, then the punishment should be bearable. (And if i wanna talk with people when i shouldn't i text but that's just me)

As for the Commander, I am willing to listen if you want to talk. If you don't want to talk about it then you just need to know that almost anyone here would be willing to help where possible.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 am

Whatever you'regoing through Cat I'm sure its pretty tough. Things that linger on the mind distract me very often but I don'tthink there's any goal you can't reach if you really set your mind to it cuz you seem pretty determined like that. also remember you have my number if you need anything.

Also yeah more and more you guys have become the people who know me best. I love you guys a lot.

Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 am

Part 1: I asked her step father a question 'megans WIC check says we can buy either two real huge bottles of juice. Or two of the smaller frozen can things. I know we don't have a lot of room so would it be best if we got the cans because of the lack of room?' and the whole time I was talking he had that look on his face just everything about him was like 'why the FUCK are you talking to me' or one of those faces where you introduce yourself to a stranger, kinda like "Who is this person and why are they talking to me" and his answer was just a bunch of mumbling that sounded like 'whatever' or 'nsdhfoaof manhwnanhumdrrr' and when her mother asked us about dinner: "Okay so your list is fine but what are you going to be doing about dinner" and we were like 'we already have something we can eat so the less food we buy the better because there really isn't enough room for us to buy so much stuff' and she was like 'mmmmnnnn okay guys' like she didn't agree with our decision. Which, in that case: We already have some things. So the less we buy the better. We have a bunch of cereal and the only reason we're getting more is because it's on the WIC check. And the more you buy with the WIC check, the better, because if you don't buy everything listed on the WIC check, you get boned out of free food. So with all of that being said, that's cereal we won't have to spend cash on. Just cuz we don't shop the same way they do... Doesn't mean they should criticize us. Especially him. -takes a deep breath- Continue reading.

*Draft Saved*

Part 2: Now. Another thing that happened. Her mother told us to buy dinner. Well, althought we decided against it at first, I made the decision, and Megan agreed, so, well, we did so. We bought a big box of TGIF Mozzy Stix. (Cheez Stix). It's got... 21 or 30. Something. Idk. Well, TGIF is expensive. So getting the box of six for 7 dollars is NOT worth it, especially when the box of 20-30 is only like a dollar fifty more. Well AS SOOOOOOOOOON as we got home, her stepfather pulls his stuff out of the car, and looks into our bag, and gets this really smug look on his face and a really snide tone and goes all like "So... TGI Fridays was on sale huh? How much did you get the box for?" And I was just -that- close to being like "Her mother told us to buy something for dinner. So I did. Are you gonna get mad at me for doing what I was told?" and just walk away. Ooooooh GOD he is just -that close- to breaking my last thread of patience. I knew he was a smug jerk like Megan said, but he's really this bad? I mean HELL. -Takes another breath- Not done yet.

*Draft saved*

Part 3: This is just a little note of what happened only this evening. He was making dinner for himself and Megan's mother. So, I offered to help her put together the bookshelf she was working on. She seemed to be having trouble, so I stopped whatever the Hell it was I was doing, and I offered to help. She said thank you. So I helped her put it together. It was fun. She's not as bad as she seemed out to be, y'know? She's a mother, and her daughter was interested in some dude 3 years older than her. Some dude that nobody has ever met. Mother's Protection Syndrome. It's common among mother's of teen daughters. WELL! During this whole time that we're putting it together, he's acting kinda child-like. Starting with something like this: -Opens fridge, pulls out butter- "Hey, Jon. Is this your butter?" "Is the the "I Cannnot Believe, kind?" "Yeah. That's ours. That's what Megan got today." --- Mother's turn to talk "Is everything okay? Are we out of butter or something?" "I think I was talking to Jon, dear." And she gives me this look like "THAT ASS" and I gave the look of like "Did he really just say that" and she gave me the look of "Well, yeah, he did" and she was like, "Well I was just asking what you wanted with the butter, that's all." "I just made sure that they were the ones that bought it and not you, cuz I didn't want use their butter." "Well, I haven't been to the store in a while, so the butter that's in there is not something I bought." "Well, then that solves our problem then, doesn't it?" -- Lather, rinse, repeat of "The Looks". So, we put together the bookshelf. Well, finish it, more or less. Took us a while. We almost got outsmarted by a bunch of screws and nails. Cuz they kept going in crooked. Lol. Whatever. We did a good job, it looks nice. BUT -- Here's what happens next.
- She struggles to get off the floor, (She's a big woman, so she has trouble doing some things) I offer to help but she gets up okay.
- She goes into the kitchen and asks him to help me move the bookshelf. It's small, but it's kind of awkward and a little heavy. So she asks him to help me.
- The next thing I hear out of him is something along the lines of "Mrnanhkhwnamfn mnnnnnnnn, okay dear"
- So he reluctantly comes over to where I am, doing -everything- I can to move this thing by myself because it's really not that heavy at all. It's just wide, and my arms aren't wide enough to carry it lol.
- We carry it into the bedroom and I was gonna put it against the wall for her, but he just drops it down and was like "Let her put it where she wants it on the wall" and my first thought was -She can't MOVE the damn thing, dude!- And I try to move it, but he's like "Don't" so I just leave it, and he leaves the room, and I give her this kind of "I'm sorry" look, and she just says "As Todd would say, Ginger, it's time for you to finish cleaning up." I thought about offering to help, but I probably would have just made him angry. In the seriousness of it all, after how long I've known him, the way he acts, and the things that he's done that I know from Megan's mother, and herself, my verdict of the matter is:

He's fucking jealous.

Edit:
Oh, and something I do believe I forgot to mention, the two of them naught eat meals together anymore, unless Megan's brother is there. That is the only time they eat together.
Most cases, one eats in front of the computer while working, while the other eats in the bedroom.
On occasion, however, if neither needs the computer, and one is in the bedroom, the other will eat in front of the TV, to, I assume, avoid contact with each other.

- Marriage counseling much?

Warming up

Friendliness : 43

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:03 am

and Grandma and Grandpa say WE NEED Marriage Counseling. Dear Lord, I wonder if they even know how Mom and Todd are with each other. AND THEY GO TO FREAKING FAMILY COUNSELING!!!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowstarlette.deviantart.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Why did I read that? Now I wanna go punch him! FFFFFFF

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 pm

He's fucking jealous

This past Valentine's Day, it was a year since Megan and I had been back together. It was just a coincidence. I happened to ask her on the 13th, but she answered yes after midnight. So therefore, 14th. Cliche. I know. Idc.

But anyway: He's fucking jealous

Here's le proof:
He bought his wife something for Valentine's Day, of course. I also bought something for Megan for Valentine's Day. I bought her a really awesome boquet of roses and a bear and a really pretty vase and tasty chocolate came with it. She got a little panda with a flashlight in it's paw, too. Her mother was like "Oh my Gosh I'm so jealous!" And her stepfather got so MOTHERFUCKING PISSED. When I was talking to Megan on the phone I was like 'HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER. IM BETTER THAN YOU. IM FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU. I BUY BETTER GIFTS FOR THE LADY I LOVE. YOUR STEPDAUGHTER WANTS ME, AND YOUR OWN WIIIIIIIIFE IS JEALOUS OF HER DAUGHTER, BECAUSE OF ME. OH HELL YEAH AM I BETTER THAN YOU. FUCK YEAH." Also -- he gets soooooooooooooooooo angry when I talk to Megan's mother. Well, he used to. Now he HAS to deal with it. - "Don't you ever talk to my wife again. Don't you dare. You're a bad person for talking to my wife. Don't you ever talk to my wife again, you understand? UNDERSTAND?"

I still talk to her. She thinks I'm awesome <3.
SHE EVEN LAUGHS AT MAH CORNEH JOKES SOMETIME.

I am in a relationship where the mother actually LIKES the man the daughter is within. Dudes. Does that even HAPPEN in this generation?

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 am

With me. =D
Interesting parallels between our relationships, actually. I asked Madi on the 13th of February, and I sent her awesome presents for her birthday, which was a week later, and her mom thought they were awesome. Her dad isn't jealous, though. =P

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 am

Cuz he's not a douchebag. I turned around from the trashcan after throwing something away and he was standing RIGHT FUCKING THERE. And he kept walking by me and I was like, "omgosh i'm sorry. i wasn't paying attention" and he was like "get used to it" I was THAAAAAT CLOSE FROM HITTING HIM IN THE HEAD WITH MY LAPTOP DX

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 am

For those of you who haven't heard already...here, I'm done ranting about it, it happened and there's nothing I can do so I'm done ranting about it. but if you wanted to know...well here.

Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:44 am

That's just wrong! Who the hell has the fucking nerve to just drive off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   

Back to top Go down

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next