The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Favorite Creepypasta?

Go down 
+2
Zalty
Darc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Favorite Creepypasta? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 pm

I know that practically everyone here likes Marble Hornets. But there are more scary things out there than that. Are there any other creepypastas that stuck out to you, or that you enjoyed? If so, you guys should totally post them. I think we could all use a good scare here and there, and with Halloween coming up, it seems like a good time for this thread. :)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 pm

KING COME DOWN and WHO WAS PHONE. And I've never seen Marble Hornets. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 pm

I haven't either! Yay :D

King Come Down is good... I honestly haven't read Who Was Phone. I tried to find it, but it didn't go so well. Haha. I know the gist though. :p
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:52 pm

There you go!
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:13 am

The king come down was good. I love all Slendy things. Seedeater is pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 am

2 things

KING COME DOWN is friggin awesome, definatly my favorite creepypasta!

and Darc that video should be put in "you laugh you die" because the end wouldve killed me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 am

THEN WHO WAS PHONE

Hahahahaha, I like that a lot. Trololol xD

Drae, there are sooo many Slendy videos... I think it's too late for me to have any hope of catching up. :p Though, the Seed Eater was pretty interesting. I just looked it up.

As for my favorite, hmm.. Do I call you Wolfy now, or wha? Haha. I really liked the one that originated this forum, to be honest. I've been trying to find super good ones after the disappointment that this one brought me. The story is so good, though... >.>

I find about a million Pokemon creepypastas.. all the time. <.< Some of them are good, but it's just like... Rolling Eyes every time I see one.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:37 pm

To e honest ive never heard of the seed eater but im looking it up now
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:47 pm

AlcurarLucia37 wrote:
I find about a million Pokemon creepypastas.. all the time. <.< Some of them are good, but it's just like... Rolling Eyes every time I see one.

Just be glad I never got around to writing that Creepypasta about Chris. *Shudders* Chris, you fucking monster...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Darc wrote:
AlcurarLucia37 wrote:

Just be glad I never got around to writing that Creepypasta about Chris. *Shudders* Chris, you fucking monster...

Say wha now? What was it gonna be about? Don't get me wrong, some of them are REALLY good. It's just something that a lot of people do, you know?
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:47 pm

I really like The Lavendar Town Tone. :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 pm

My favorite creepypasta?

Jeff the killer.

I have to say though it's actually pretty horrible,but still the picture and the ending were just...

I'm coming back to this because I caught a glimpse of that picture again...

Ok,yes,I have been looking for creepypasta again,for the 1st time since November or December 2011,but I didn't really want to see that again...

Oh man,why does it get me so much? >.<
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:49 pm

What's so bad about it?
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 am

It isn't the worst or creepiest, nor did it really give me nightmares, but dammit this story sheds animal crossing in a new and disturbing light. I've shown it to some of you before, might as well show it off to others now.

Welcome to Camp...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't know what my problem is,seriously.
I looked at it before where J posted it and it didn't scare me at all,just looked disturbing.
Now it haunts me everytime I see it because I read the story to the picture.

I got one of my buddies to look at it and he's scared too Trolldad
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:05 am

Oh man, the Animal Crossing story. It really makes you wonder what the developers were up to when they made that game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Yeah it was a good read.
A bit confusing but it was ok.
But the ending felt a bit rushed.
It was just too weird with the fossil digging and stuff.

It was good though.

Any other excellent pasta?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fJrfTbX0e3E

you asked for an excellent pasta I found one...

Here's the problem with this one (for me anyway)

1) I DO work at an old folks home
2) I get off work after dark
3) My workplace has the darkest parking lot in the area
4) Right next to the darkest parking lot in Bucyrus is these woods, there's a lot of underbrush in those woods, it makes all sorts of shapes and shadows appear in the dark, especially when you let your imagination get away with you. That's not the scariest part of these woods though, not the imaginary stuff, no the scariest part by far is how thick it is and how close it is. If someone were to be standing two feet in you wouldn't be able to see them from your cars, but they could see you, they could watch you every night and you'd never know it. All it takes is two feet, if you cant fight your way out of a strangers grip while they drag you from the parking lot into those woods you'll never be seen again. And your margin for error is two feet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:07 am

How has nobody said the BEN one? Favorite Creepypasta? 879470 Favorite Creepypasta? 31270
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:40 am

@Deadhand Because while, yes, we have all at some point read and enjoyed Ben, I belive that most people here found that when Jad actually got involved OOC it ruined their suspension of disbelief and proabably (I know I do) find it hard to look back on BEN without seeing reading what could have been if Jad had not gotten involved and had just kept it as a creepy pasta.

TL;DR, It's just not that scary when compared to other stuff/when you read it more than once.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 pm

oranges....just...if you've read it you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta?   Favorite Creepypasta? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Creepypasta?
Page 1 of 1